St. Valentine's Fuck, Marry, Friendzone

Noacc

Marry: Mavin, seems like a nice girl and anyone in a successful marriage will tell you kindness is huge!

F*ck: Kalissa, confident woman who knows what she wants.

Friend: Mani, after being treated like a servant she could use a friend.

Hentai Heroes ID 967874

Fuck - none of them (not a single one of them is my type of girl!)

Marry - again, none of them (as I stated in the previous game, I don't believe in wedding)

Friendzone - Mani (who would not want to be friend with a super expert robot who can keep your house tidy and clean with little effort and high skill?)

Hentai Heroes ID 194081

Edited by Observer_X
Forgot ID

Fuck Shao. Shes just for fun. 

Marry Kalissa (look at that ass) and she can make fire. So, theres that.

Friend Mani. Useful to have around Id say. 

Also, no hate for Mavin. I like her, wish her the best. 

HH ID 225527

Edited by DHarry

I would,

Fuck: Kalissa - no doubt she'd want to do it in public on a train or the like....so adventurous!

Marry: Mavin - coming home from work to that skin tight suit and tongue will never get old....so hot!

Friendzone: Shao - everyone needs a drinking buddy. No doubt one of those drinking sessions would end up in bed together....so cunning!

WInner, winner, winner!

Mani, being a robot, will not even feel rejected because AI hasn't advanced enough for robots to understand rejection....so smart!

• Like 1

Marry Kalissa. She is perfection to me and has everything that I adore in women. That athletic body, short hair, worshipping sex in public. That'd be such a great marriage.

Fuck Shao. I tried really hard to get her out of Edwarda's prison so I could see those wonderful sex scenes about her. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible at this moment but my stubbornness only proves me that I'd really like to please her.

Friendzone Mavin. She's cute and nice. It'd be glad to have a friend like her. And of course friendship in Haremverse doesn't mean that fucking a friend is a rare thing 😈

HH: 610895