A Legendary Writer! discussion

jelom

On 2/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

You drastically underestimate the amount of whales in this game.

I also think you're too negative on the shards drop rate, but hard to say.

Yes, whatever whales are.  If you mean those lucky enough to get the jackpot, then they'll be few and far between.  In my Peckerbird account I've done around 80 tries with two refills for the princely sum of 5 shards in total.  My chances of getting her at this rate would be zilch, even with refills, unless I get lucky.

Also, we have to remember that the likelihood of getting a second crack at getting her would be low, in view of her 5 star legendary status, even accounting for the event when all three of the legendary girls on offer at that time.  However, as I said earlier, if I get really lucky and get the jackpot then I'll brag to the world and post the result.

After 61 Regular Fights (8 Shards) and 299 Fights (92 Shards) from 15 Refills (2,064 Kobans), I finally got Fabienne! 💖 I got Her about 40 minutes ago but was busy upgrading, levelling and calculating the Battle Stats. Here is the conclusion, in 360 Fights I got 1 Legendary Flowers, 2 Legendary Chocolates, 2 Legendary Bracelets, 3 Legendary Lingerie and Fabienne on Fight #360. Best of luck to everyone! 😊

20190219_104059.jpg.c4a39f5dc331291bab7f363f3f946360.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, whatever whales are.  If you mean those lucky enough to get the jackpot, then they'll be few and far between.  In my Peckerbird account I've done around 80 tries with two refills for the princely sum of 5 shards in total.  My chances of getting her at this rate would be zilch, even with refills, unless I get lucky.

Also, we have to remember that the likelihood of getting a second crack at getting her would be low, in view of her 5 star legendary status, even accounting for the event when all three of the legendary girls on offer at that time.  However, as I said earlier, if I get really lucky and get the jackpot then I'll brag to the world and post the result.

You know what whales are, people who spend (lots of) money to get the most the fastest. They are big (whale) spenders. 

If the past teaches us anything, there will be a legendary revival with all last 3 legendary girls. I would be getting a new chance at Golden Bunny as the last two I already won. So just get your shards up if you dont want to spend kobans and keep your progress for the revival if you dont luck out. 

Okay, I have to swallow hard and do my best to apologise for my negativity and pessimism.  I got her in my Peregrine Took account with a x100 jackpot.  So I'm skiting now.  I got her in this account with NO refills and only 52 tries.  Along with these 19 epic flowers, I have a great collection of other gifts to shower her with.  She sure is pretty and I look forward to her upgrades which should come more easily this time as I was preparing over a long time period:

image.png.78e75856df28dcd7f023811a310c693f.png

• Like 1

sadly she doest fit with the game as her biography says shes complete lesbian.

im fine with 2 random girls in the story getting it on with each other but a lesbian in a harem with a guy leading it doesnt fit and it ruins it aswell shame real shame my opinion offcourse

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pandora27 said:

im fine with 2 random girls in the story getting it on with each other but a lesbian in a harem with a guy leading it doesnt fit and it ruins it aswell shame real shame my opinion offcourse

I dont see it quite as drastical, but I agree. Had the same thought as well. Why would a lesbian enter a guys harem? She could be with all the harem girls without the need to become a part of it. It just doesnt make sense. Its like someone vegan joining a meat lovers club.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Taka007 said:

I dont see it quite as drastical, but I agree. Had the same thought as well. Why would a lesbian enter a guys harem? She could be with all the harem girls without the need to become a part of it. It just doesnt make sense. Its like someone vegan joining a meat lovers club.

Rather than being part of the harem, she's more like competition.

1 hour ago, pandora27 said:

Yes, we hetero guys would say "What a waste!", but that wouldn't be the perspective of this beautiful lesbian.  I've got her to her 4th star (I'll have to go back to Roko for more cash to get her to her last star and I may be pleasantly surprised - there are a few lesbian whores around who can do a great job on our cocks).  She's busy sucking off...  Ooops, better not say, but it's really frustrating and is boner material.  Yeah, what a waste!

This chick reminds me of a school librarian and prefect back when I was 16.  She seemed quite plain until the very last day of school when she put on her most enticing gear, did her hair in an amazing way and wore incredible makeup.  She was obviously saving herself but for whom.  I was just stunned at how gorgeous she became.  It was a waste in two ways: I didn't recognise her beauty until too late (an indictment of me as a teenage male and our females-as-sex-objects obsession), and I discovered she was a lesbian when she rejected not only my pitch to her, but all of the alpha jock 'charmers' too - not even a flicker of interest, only annoyance and anger.  At the end of breakup she walked out of the school hall hand in hand with another girl.  Oh boohoo!

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

You know what whales are, people who spend (lots of) money to get the most the fastest. They are big (whale) spenders. 

If the past teaches us anything, there will be a legendary revival with all last 3 legendary girls. I would be getting a new chance at Golden Bunny as the last two I already won. So just get your shards up if you dont want to spend kobans and keep your progress for the revival if you dont luck out. 

The way you describe it whale sounds like a bad word. Lol.  As you'd have read, I was successful in my Peregrine Took account without (in that case) buying koban recharges.  I'm usually a lucky bastard when it comes to getting the KH legendaries in my KH accounts.  However,I'd be very surprised if this luck continues.  I do miss the original shadowy drop.  The new graphics do nothing for me.

Wouldn't call it bad. But it has a history. People who have enormous amounts of money in crypto that are accused of manipulating the market are also called whales. That is quite negative. :P 

Here it depends on your perception of paying lots of money for a browser game. I wouln't do it, but don't judge people who do.

(openly. 😁 ) 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:23 AM, sanjkame said:

Well, I'll try to answer some complainments that I saw, It's just MY opinion so no big deal if you want a debate.

Man, I really don't understand these people who come complain about the girls. It's a LEGENDARY girl, it can't be Bad. By the way, a girl is a girl, so even if you hate her(Something that I really am not able to do) , she still will be better than nothing, after all...money, and that's another reason why I don't understand the ones who say "eh, she is Know how, so I won't even try to get her" Man...despite loving all of them, the simple fact that the girl gives you money is more than enough to convince anyone to try get her. I can't understand how can a person who say something like that survive the game(Buying affection, itens, stats, books...) with only his class's girls's money.

By the end, about the attraction system which "Makes impossible to get the girls before the end of the event without kobans" Man...look what you're saying, I don't know the number but I'm sure that very few people got the legendary girls without kobans, they are just REALLY HARD to get. So...basically you're saying that NOW You won't be able to get the legendary girls on time? I think the opposite, I think now we're not being deceived by our own bad luck. At least now you can decide if you're gonna keep trying to get the girls based on how much attraction you get from the boss battles

Apologies, this is off topic but I want to respond. You mention money earned, last Epic event I spent 7000 kobans and received 5 epic girls - combined income per hour approx $6000.00 per hour. Levitya gives $3600.00 per hour. Far better return on my koban spend imo. I also need kobans to attempt to get Golden Bunny in the revival event, another better return than spending thousands on a lovely lesbian not of my class - just saying.

I also need cash to increase my stats to be competitive in higher leagues which in turn provide a bigger return. You need to consider the end game and not be consumed by an immediate but costly win. Fighting Edwardo is not going to achieve this for me regardless of the end result.

You have to choose your battles and right now a KH Legendary is not on my priority list. I hope this helps in some small way why people make the comments they do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eman said:

End of day two. After almost 160 battles I still haven't gotten her and have only 32 shards collected.

I hope the second half of the event treats me better.

Well there's always Legendary Revival in the future if you don't get her. Your shards would make it easier.

13 hours ago, DHarry said:

Wouldn't call it bad. But it has a history. People who have enormous amounts of money in crypto that are accused of manipulating the market are also called whales. That is quite negative. :P 

Here it depends on your perception of paying lots of money for a browser game. I wouln't do it, but don't judge people who do.

(openly. 😁 ) 

No, I certainly don't judge them.  Each to his/her own.  Some are patreons which gives them certain advantages.  I'm like you; I wouldn't do it, myself.  There'd be hell to pay in this household among the females who would definitely judge me for overspending the budget on what is effectively gambling.

I've noticed something about all the new girls, and this one is no exception.  We even have two legendary EP permanents (with great stats compared with some of the event legendaries of old).  I have Val Mavin in my Adrian'smole account and she's outdone Dezy - I didn't think that was possible.  The relative performance stats are a steady improvement over those that came before.  So, in my Peregrine Took account I'll probably say to Norou, "I thank you, Darling; you've been great, but it's now time to take second fiddle" (or it will be when I've finally achieved Fabienne's final star upgrade and maxed out her XP).  I'm quite keen to know what her final harem payout will be.

I do think that Fabienne is great - eye candy on the maximum cuteness scale.  Who cares if she's a full-on lesbian - I'm happy to watch.  In fact, all the new girls in recent months have been fantastically drawn with subtle tonal qualities and telling body language.  I notice, too, that the hatched lines below the eyes that represent blushing and arousal are being replaced by blush colour (Val Mani in her final pose for example).  I know I keep saying it and you're all probably sick of it, but well done artists.

And others have asked this, too, (off-topic that it is), but wouldn't it be great if Karole was able to join our harems.  She may be a prize bitch and a femme fatale, but there are hints that she might be able to be tamed.  She is rather lovely.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Can't believe how many people have her already...

Am I wrong in saying with the new shards system, getting girls the first time round is a lot harder than it used to be?

I believe so.  I have her in only one of my accounts so far and that was sheer luck.  My chances of getting her in the others this time around are low, but there is a chance.  Last time when I tried for Norou I was successful in 3 of my 4 KH accounts and got her in the 4th the second time around.  Not so with this one, but we'll see won't we.  I've noticed a really frustrating thing... When I do a koban recharge I can go through the entire round of 20 without a measly shard, whereas in the round before the recharge I might've got two or three of x1-x3 each.  This has happened in each of the other three KH accounts, so I've decided to wait before recharging and trying another round, or two, or three.

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Can't believe how many people have her already...

Am I wrong in saying with the new shards system, getting girls the first time round is a lot harder than it used to be?

I dont think so. I missed out on 3 of the previous 5 legendary girls. They are just friggin hard to get. At first you see all these happy people here posting, but thats misleading. Later the people that miss out come.

Tge shards system may make it a bit nasty feeling because you get close but not quite there. But just remember, before, when revival came, you started at 0. Now youll have your shards.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've noticed something about all the new girls, and this one is no exception.  We even have two legendary EP permanents (with great stats compared with some of the event legendaries of old).  I have Val Mavin in my Adrian'smole account and she's outdone Dezy - I didn't think that was possible.  The relative performance stats are a steady improvement over those that came before.  So, in my Peregrine Took account I'll probably say to Norou, "I thank you, Darling; you've been great, but it's now time to take second fiddle" (or it will be when I've finally achieved Fabienne's final star upgrade and maxed out her XP).  I'm quite keen to know what her final harem payout will be.

I do think that Fabienne is great - eye candy on the maximum cuteness scale.  Who cares if she's a full-on lesbian - I'm happy to watch.  In fact, all the new girls in recent months have been fantastically drawn with subtle tonal qualities and telling body language.  I notice, too, that the hatched lines below the eyes that represent blushing and arousal are being replaced by blush colour (Val Mani in her final pose for example).  I know I keep saying it and you're all probably sick of it, but well done artists.

And others have asked this, too, (off-topic that it is), but wouldn't it be great if Karole was able to join our harems.  She may be a prize bitch and a femme fatale, but there are hints that she might be able to be tamed.  She is rather lovely.

I 5 starred her already as Ive been preparing for this for a long time. I would however liked it more if she was like 95% lesbian so you get to play along a bit. I guess this was FAB's rule to go along with 'his alter ego' thing. No dudes touching! 😅

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Can't believe how many people have her already... Am I wrong in saying with the new shards system, getting girls the first time round is a lot harder than it used to be?

It depends on how you acquire girls. If you're hoping for a free drop, you have to be luckier than before so it's harder. If you're the unlucky guy who used to burn through a lot of kobans without a girl, it's easier for you now because you are guaranteed a girl just by refilling enough times which people took advantage off during the 1st day when refill was still discounted.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

Yes, it's a shame she's off limits and she's going to be my alpha too :(

Man i'm salty, but i have an imagination, so in my harem she won't be a lesbian more like a bisexual with preferrence of girls over guys. And who said a lesbians can't get drunk and enjoy a living vibrator once in awhile doing a threesome with one of our girls.

Sorry Fab, nothing personal!

I can't think of her as his alter ego, for me she's just one of the cutest girl drawn up till now. Shame Norou's illustrations can't compare with her, but i guess the same will be true for the next legendaty kh :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lhans said:

Well there's always Legendary Revival in the future if you don't get her. Your shards would make it easier.

I know, but I also missed Golden Bunny (and the twins from the first bath of legendary girls), and I won't be able to go for both of them in the future revival.

43 shards right now... I don't want to get pessinmistic yet, but it doesn't look good for me.