Multistats equipment + Boost

Valgo

16 hours ago, Leiz said:

Monostats items are practically useless with the boost of multistats items. They should boost monostats too I think

most of the player isn't using monostats item. Even it receive a status boost like multistats item, the multistats item will and will be useful than monostats item

Edited by NotBlueNeon

40 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

most of the player isn't using monostats item. Even it receive a status boost like multistats item, the multistats item will and will be useful than monostats item

Hm dunno, how's the high end comparison between the two coming along? I would expect a full set of L. monostat gear would still trump over a multistat set unless they get unlucky with the RNG due to the higher harmony of the multistatgear.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get monostat legendary items? I've done ~10*10 spin on great pachiko and so far the drops have been rainbow/harmony/ego stat items only. I know my sample size is small, but just wondering if it's possible to get stuff like mono charm equipment in great pachinko

9 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

How do you get monostat legendary items? I've done ~10*10 spin on great pachiko and so far the drops have been rainbow/harmony/ego stat items only. I know my sample size is small, but just wondering if it's possible to get stuff like mono charm equipment in great pachinko

It is, just not that likely to get it for the specialty you want it for.

The 1/20 is from other players statistics and my own experience confirms it. The distribution of legendary gear (this applies too in every place where you could get a legendary gear like the market) is approximately 80% multistat (rainbow), 5% monostat for each class, 2,5 % each for harmony and endurance.

A side question, do you think the secondary stat or the tertiary stat is more important for battles? The secondary stat adds a small bonus to the endurance, while the tertiary adds to the harmony (is there a formula that transforms tertiary stat into harmony?). Or would the actual importance depend more on the hardcore/charm/know-how distribution? given that there are more hardcore players in the game (I assume)

21 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

A side question, do you think the secondary stat or the tertiary stat is more important for battles? The secondary stat adds a small bonus to the endurance, while the tertiary adds to the harmony (is there a formula that transforms tertiary stat into harmony?). Or would the actual importance depend more on the hardcore/charm/know-how distribution? given that there are more hardcore players in the game (I assume)

0.5 points of harmony for each point of tertiary stat (you can see this if you however the + button for that stat in the market). 

Main stat is so much more important than either of those two, that there's basically so difference between them. They're of roughly equal priority overall, since they both contribute to your defence against players of your class (as well as their respective classes). 

On 3/13/2019 at 2:59 PM, Lhans said:

Hm dunno, how's the high end comparison between the two coming along? I would expect a full set of L. monostat gear would still trump over a multistat set unless they get unlucky with the RNG due to the higher harmony of the multistatgear.

necrobumping haha, I'm sooo far from being a high levelled player, but I don't think a pure attack set of gear would be the best. The reason being, when you are changing from rainbow to mono, you are sacrificing the amount of attacks you can deliver (hp and def lower), in exchange for a harder attack each time.

When we go for the highest attack total against the same opponent, the calculation can be simplified to no. of atk * damage per atk (discounting effect of special atk), and the total is generally the highest when both of these are in the middle. Consider 5*5 and 1*9, even both of these add up to 10.