Second Chance Event Discussion 

NotBlueNeon

20 hours ago, DHarry said:

I have both girls already. I guess I.have to wait for the 4th chance for the shuffle for the others. 😉

Same here! How could they put Tachibana as a pachinko only girl, as she was one of the most requested girls. I hope the rotation does come next year, if i'm still playing i'll nail her then. As the pachinkos are working now they are a big NO NO for me, 33girls in ep and a non guaranteed girl in the event p -  she's practically impossible to get! 

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Same here! How could they put Tachibana as a pachinko only girl, as she was one of the most requested girls. I hope the rotation does come next year, if i'm still playing i'll nail her then. As the pachinkos are working now they are a big NO NO for me, 33girls in ep and a non guaranteed girl in the event p -  she's practically impossible to get! 

I actually got her. 😆 Still dont believe it, the odds are indeed horrendous. Even worse for you now I guess now that I got her. 😅

The same arguments were fierce last year, how could one of the 'main' girls of the early story be epic pachinko only, during an event. 🤔

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

It’s not just that, tachiba is definitely one of the cutest girls out there.

I hope what we got for spring break, the rotation from pachinko to villain, would become a continued practice for revival events.

I think it is, but only for revivals of a revival. This one was new last year. 

I really wanted Tachibana and Cora from last year but needing so many girls still at the time, I knew I would never get them in Epic Pachinko, so with them both in Event Pachinko this time around, I figured I would give it a try for the first time after 2nd spin knocked out Cora and right after knocked out Tachibana, and as a bonus got legendary eggs to fill my epic slot, really liking event pachinko so far.

weee.jpg

Edited by Kamira

2 minutes ago, Kamira said:

I really wanted Tachibana and Cora from last year but needing so many girls still at the time, I knew I would never get them in Epic Pachinko, so with them both in Event Pachinko this time around, I figured I would give it a try for the first time after 2nd spin knocked out Cora and right after knocked out Tachibana, and as a bonus got legendary eggs to fill my epic slot, really liking event pachinko so far.

weee.jpg

Bleh, some people are really lucky. Makes me want to do a roll too just to get a legendary equipment upgrade but 300 seems rather expensive for that. I have no confidence in getting a girl.

2 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Bleh, some people are really lucky. Makes me want to do a roll too just to get a legendary equipment upgrade but 300 seems rather expensive for that. I have no confidence in getting a girl.

You can do it!!

15 minutes ago, Kamira said:

weee.jpg

What did you mean by lefendary eggs?

By the way, I recall reading somewhere that event pachinko only gives you 15% chance of getting a girl, anyone can confirm?

59 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Sure, gimme some kobans. If I win, I pay ya back.

Don't trust him!Even if you have the kobans! Wasted 12600kobans(7-spins) with no girl drops, it's practically the same as a single epic pachinko spin, albeit a lot more expensive with a smaller pool of girls-but practically the same.

Edited by Cantrix

38 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Don't trust him!Even if you have the kobans! Wasted 12600kobans(7-spins) with no girl drops, it's practically the same as a single epic pachinko spin, albeit a lot more expensive with a smaller pool of girls-but practically the same.

Geez 7 spins and not 1 girl? that sucks.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

😲try a vpn and tell us whether your luck improves xd

Maybe I should really try that :) But on the second day I inched to 55 shards in my main account and to 53 shards in the test server, so the luck is equally shitty in both servers.

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Maybe I should really try that :) But on the second day I inched to 55 shards in my main account and to 53 shards in the test server, so the luck is equally shitty in both servers.

My luck turned a bit, now I have 67 on Pooky. At this rate, I still have to use refills on Nicole.

2 minutes ago, mmzero00 said:

I'm kind of feeling the trap rng this event. 31 shards on Pooky only using free rolls.

Yeah, my luck seem to have gotten worse with the new system. I've only been getting new girls because I've just been ... hm what's a good word or phrase for refilling until you get enough shards? ... whaling?

12 hours ago, Kamira said:

Geez 7 spins and not 1 girl? that sucks.

Thisbis exactly why after getting Tachi and the KH leggy in one go I immediately stopped spinning. It can only get worse, much worse from there. 

2 hours ago, Lhans said:

Yeah, my luck seem to have gotten worse with the new system. I've only been getting new girls because I've just been ... hm what's a good word or phrase for refilling until you get enough shards? ... whaling?

That has nothing to do with whaling. Its called determination I guess. Whaling is just buying kobans until you get everything and more.