Easter Revival 2019

Cantrix

Well, I didn't expect to get Easter Bunny today, but I managed to get her just with my overnight fights. Yay for me!

Depending on my results on the League, I may even do an Event Pachinko to try my luck but, otherwise, it's back to that ungrateful Karole.

Good luck to those still trying to get girls!

I'm 89% with Bunny, so I'll definitely take it, but succeeding on the fourth day of an event of 5 means having no (or almost) chance to take Hari too.

Too many times a series of fights without even a drop, I keep saying that something is wrong...

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

I'm 89% with Bunny, so I'll definitely take it, but succeeding on the fourth day of an event of 5 means having no (or almost) chance to take Hari too.

Too many times a series of fights without even a drop, I keep saying that something is wrong...

I dont know. Im at 44 shards now after 46 fights. Got big drops. No guarantees of course. 

hace 7 horas, TeeJay dijo:

Well, this was my drops over the first 3 days to get Bunny. I was at 98 when I got my last drop of 12 to give me 110.

1,6,12,9,12     5/40
7,4,9               3/40
6                     1/30
1,2,8               3/30
3,1,9,8,12       5/15

Unfortunately, trying the 1800 Event roll to get Bunny's Mom failed on both tries I allotted myself. :(

Once more she slips through my fingers.

Same here with Bunny Mommy 😞

I was fortunate enough to drop Hari and Rabbi the first time this event happened, so I devoted my time to dropping Easter Bunny. Managed to get her in a couple days and I got Bunny's Mother from Epic Pachinko.

157550806_BunnysMother.png.73ad9695f1053d4d8ee37c9551bbf91d.png

I'd say this was a good event for me!

18 hours ago, Porker said:

I was fortunate enough to drop Hari and Rabbi the first time this event happened, so I devoted my time to dropping Easter Bunny. Managed to get her in a couple days and I got Bunny's Mother from Epic Pachinko.

157550806_BunnysMother.png.73ad9695f1053d4d8ee37c9551bbf91d.png

I'd say this was a good event for me!

Yes, getting the whole family was an achievement.

• Haha 1