Roko or Karole

Svante

U can fight karole for the items, but u gain more grey one than green gold ore legendary, so i would say u better fight roko, make money and buy what u need, because u can become from Arena battle and dailys the same grey green or gold item maybe with luck legendary ;)

• Thanks 1

yep and gifts are only good if you have some cash stored aside, so you would be able to actually pay for the upgrades of your girls when they reach max affection.

So for Karole to break even with Rokko - should provide gifts equal to at least twice the monetary amount that Rokko offers. This means grey items should disappear when she's maxed, but i don't see that happening. Stick to Roko, Karole is good only for contests. 

• Thanks 1

The above person is speaking nonsense, don't listen to them ever. 

Karole gives affection items worth a little bit more than Roko's cash, so if you're still getting cash from other income sources (aka harem/arena/daily missions)like you should be more than fine in terms of upgrades. However if your club has a high income meter, then Roko is better since Karole doesn't seem to be 10% greater in value long term.

Although this question only really matters if you have all their girls, otherwise just farm whoever has more girls still.

• Like 2

Thank you. Yes, I only asked this qustion because I have all the boss girls. And I still have some legendary girls which will need lots of affection. My money stream is ok, but I always buy all the books. So with the new legendary books it got quite expensive and my savings are melting. 

But in concluison it is better to fight Karole than to buy affection-items. Only if I am in a club with a high "money gain"-level I should switch back to buying.

I'm realy looking for the long term solution. I don't mind so much waiting a bit to upgrade. But then you have to think about the money you loose, becuase your girls are not on the higest level.

U can make what he say and don't listening me

But u really think he's right?  Max lvl in the club for money gain are 10% so that mean from 30000 u become 33000 for 1 fight. And only with that is roko now better? No way because u can buy 1500 affection for 600000+ and grey are cheap and bad as fuck. 3 affection 7 affection  15 affection 25 affectio  are grey

And a legendary with upgrade 5 stars cost u 18M

If u make 10 u become 330000 and if u make 10 by karole u make maybe 1-2 gold item but try it self if u think I lie

Because I have try weeks with both and I say with roko u are better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

I know somone did calculations for Karole, but I couldn't find it in the forum. But I know it is there somwehre. But I found it in my browser history.

So this spreadsheet is not from me and I also don't know from whom. But I will but a name here if I know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iafE39jhYyygbEP2onYMdFH5VdfZkweMoVNbhW4iFxo/edit#gid=0

And he/she cames on an average drop income over 58k. If you are not selling.

4 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

Listen to this guy, I’m doing Dark Lord battles right now.

Yeah!! other players should do too!! Kinkoid already tries to bring players back to Dark Lord with event girl but they keep going back at Roko and Karole!! Wake up, people!!

Edited by NotBlueNeon

Well, look at it this way; Roko, at full level, gives you 59k/hr. in monies. Guaranteed.

That is derived from 29.5k per win. 2 fight points generated per hour.

That's money you can spend on items for yourself, paying to raise your girl's quality, buying books to raise their level, donating to trying to win in the challenges, buying your personal stats up, or just about anything else.

The spread sheet is an ok overview but it's flawed in that it stops at certain numbers. The creator should have at least done 100 tries on the final tier as that would be easier to calculate.

What I do come up with is that the average drop is 19,579.5/hr in sale value.  That's the sum, divided by 94 (the number of tries) - 9789.74, times 2.

Now, if you don't need to spend money on anything else what so ever and all you have left is raising the quality rating of your girls then do Karole. Otherwise, work Roko.

8 hours ago, TeeJay said:

The spread sheet is an ok overview but it's flawed in that it stops at certain numbers. The creator should have at least done 100 tries on the final tier as that would be easier to calculate.

He did 429 fights if I read the spreadsheet right. However since it's RNG, your experience might be different than was stated in the spreadsheet.

23 minutes ago, Lhans said:

He did 429 fights if I read the spreadsheet right. However since it's RNG, your experience might be different than was stated in the spreadsheet.

If you go over to the far right of the spread sheet, you'll find his entries for Karole at lvl 310. Ultimately, those are the stats you want to look at.

And it also looks like it's still active as it's up to 124 entries as of my writing this and the average looks like it's dropping.

21 minutes ago, Lhans said:

He did 429 fights if I read the spreadsheet right. However since it's RNG, your experience might be different than was stated in the spreadsheet.

Because we don't know if there's any difference in drop rates at individual levels, or rather because we aren't certain there isn't any difference, the only worthwhile data is at level 310. The data is still being added to though.

10 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

If you go over to the far right of the spread sheet, you'll find his entries for Karole at lvl 310. Ultimately, those are the stats you want to look at.

And it also looks like it's still active as it's up to 124 entries as of my writing this and the average looks like it's dropping.

Hm. Well it doesn't make sense for the drop rate to change just because of level so it seems to be that it's more like 553 fights. A total of $21,710,271 for an average of $39259 a drop. An individualized rate per level? It sounds like too much coding effort there, though I don't code.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say that I am the one updating that spread sheet. I don't fight Karole quite as often as I did when I started as I have all her girls and only battle her when I need affection items. I will be continuing to update the data as time goes on but ymmv as we don't really know what the actual drops are. I just wanted to get a general idea on what they might look like. Even if I can get up to 1000 battles those percentages still may be off due to rng and it will be quite some time before I get there. With future bosses that don't drop money I will probably just add another tab on the spread sheet for their drops.

21 hours ago, Khorrum said:

I just wanted to say that I am the one updating that spread sheet. I don't fight Karole quite as often as I did when I started as I have all her girls and only battle her when I need affection items. I will be continuing to update the data as time goes on but ymmv as we don't really know what the actual drops are. I just wanted to get a general idea on what they might look like. Even if I can get up to 1000 battles those percentages still may be off due to rng and it will be quite some time before I get there. With future bosses that don't drop money I will probably just add another tab on the spread sheet for their drops.

the thing with false/computed rng is that eventually evens out. So even if the results are wild in the initial stage(fewer tries) they will wield an average result in the spans of many battles. And i think 1000battles with karole are quite enough to calculate the average drop rate of gifts.

• Thanks 1