Sorting your harem girls

Real Vincent

There are several sorting options in harem view, but one to sort the girls by their level is missing. It would come in really handy.

Also, a few sorting options when viewing your girls in the market (on books or gifts) would be extremely awesome. At least by affection and level.
It is annoying to have to click the button at least 40 times when you have 110 girls and want to get to one of the 3 who dont have max affection yet.
Also it is very time consuming to scroll through all of them and memorizing levels when you want to assign a few legendary books.
I have spent literally half an hour or more in the market because of this, when it could have been done in 5 minutes. Please add a sorting option here.

• Like 1

I think it would be great to have this option., since I have several girls that have an unequal level, although in the case of affection I can distinguish them by their degree but sometimes this becomes very tedious.

Edited by Youta Tada

• 1 month later...

excellent idea!! but what if the only girls you could see in the market, were the ones who needed levelling up.......

obviously they would still be visible in the harem, and experience menus, but surely

It would be easier to exclude the girls with max stars from the affection menu wouldn't it?

Not to be the one that deludes you guys, but request similar to these have been made in the past quite a number of times, without a single trace of answer by the devs. Moreover, as an ex programmer, I think I can tell you that if the devs would have those options in the game, they could have easily implemented them since the Harem 2.0, more than a year ago, when the sorting options became avaliable. Honestly, although it is a pity, I think those changes will never see the light, unless some game whales start repeatedly asking for them... and changes like these are scarcely needed by game whales.

@Observer_X: yes and no.

As far as I remember my short time of reading in this forum, I can not remember anyone suggesting the tiles for the harem view itself - and I find it awesome..

and they finally implemented some sorting options into harem as well. 

and extended it with the necessary part with the shard's introduction.

and in pvp - honestly it would be nice - I just have my team fixed and never thought about changing it depending on the opponent - because the alpha is important, the gamma not.

Edited by windia

Exactly the same requests, probably not, you are right on this, about this the key word in my previous post was "similar", in reference to the requests (that I am 100% sure in the past were made by someone) of more sorting options in the harem.

The arena request is a different matter, you are right on this also, but I think my pessimism stay valid anyway: my stating about the "easy implementation" about this request may lose a bit of strength, as it would be a more complex feature to insert (although, I admit, really useful for players), but maybe just for this increased complexity it may fall in the "non essential for devs money gaining" category.