Festival Revival

DHarry

5 hours ago, Daniele said:

Yes, epic days.

Thanks for that.  I always do poorly in these for girls I seldom want, so I might pass and focus on earning money from Roko to upgrade girls' affection, but we'll see.  The girls have been sexier with each event so I might be pleasantly surprised.  The magic event was a standout for beauties and their attire.  Although they're charm, I'm on the final upgrade for Fanny and Fione so I'm keen to know what they'd pay.

Back to the topic, yes, I was wrong.  Getting 27 shards for Regine helped alot and I managed to win her over in the final push in this account.  So I have her in all six accounts.  I had Solveig and Bonny already.

"Jackson crew"?:/:S

So, last Epic days, I was just around a couple days short of Karole, therefore even after 9 months of playing I couldn't try for one of the drops and now the devs decide on Jackson's crew. This is extremely frustrating that even ~12 months of active, strenuous playing, the devs decide, is still not enough to get a chance at every drop.>:(

It's already bad enough that Worlds 10 and 11 take ~200 days to complete, why do the devs have to pull this too? 8-10 months of active playing should be more than enough time for a player to, at the very least, get a chance at all the new content/drops.:(

Edited by John 1039

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's confirmed Epic Days. The calendar updated 27 hours ago I believe.

I somehow missed that, thanks!

36 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

"Jackson crew"?:/:S

So, last Epic days, I was just around a couple days short of Karole, therefore even after 9 months of playing I couldn't try for one of the drops and now the devs decide on Jackson's crew. This is extremely frustrating that even ~12 months of active, strenuous playing, the devs decide, is still not enough to get a chance at every drop.>:(

It's already bad enough that Worlds 10 and 11 take ~200 days to complete, why do the devs have to pull this too? 8-10 months of active playing should be more than enough time for a player to, at the very least, get a chance at all the new content/drops.:(

Unless you spend a lot of kobans you won't be able to get half of the event girls anyways. It's not a big deal.

32 minutes ago, linkdream said:

Unless you spend a lot of kobans you won't be able to get half of the event girls anyways. It's not a big deal.

Spending 16,000+ kobans was the plan, this is exactly the event I patiently wait months collecting kobans for. Personally, kind of a big deal for me.

Edited by John 1039

12 hours ago, John 1039 said:

Spending 16,000+ kobans was the plan, this is exactly the event I patiently wait months collecting kobans for. Personally, kind of a big deal for me.

If you can spend that much kobans, you can buy yourself through the story to Jacksons crew. Next problem!

Also, some players are at the last world and will be happy they dont always have to go back to older worlds for drops. Thats why they do it. Not all decisions are made with you in mind.

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

If you can spend that much kobans, you can buy yourself through the story to Jacksons crew. Next problem!

Either I'm mistaken or your "solution" has extremely casual thinking behind it. For all you know, I could be near the beginning of world 11, in which case it will take over 40,000 Kobans to finish that world. Presently, it will take me ~15,000 Kobans to get to Jackson's crew. That would make ~18,000 Kobans for one drop, who is going to be wasteful enough to actually attempt that? There is obviously a huge difference between spending ~15,000 Kobans on just the adventure and ~16,000 Kobans on 5-6 drops.

I don't understand why the need to be so casually dismissive of the complaint.:|

Also, some players are at the last world and will be happy they dont always have to go back to older worlds for drops. Thats why they do it.

So, that's the reason. This was all that needed to be said, also, are you certain because I would guess the fact that last bosses don't pay money, factors significantly in the decision? Anyway, what exactly was the need for the really casually thought out first paragraph then?o.O

Not all decisions are made with you in mind.

This obviously goes without saying. I don't think any decision is made with me in mind, who actually thinks that? Why the need to personally point me out?o.O

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Even better, IF you refill to the new world you can pick up that next World Bundle for cheap kobans and combativity to cover the loss of kobans for energy. Win win!

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the slight gain (keeping in mind the money involved) offsets ~15,000 Kobans loss.:(

With all due respect, don't you think that because both of you don't have to face this problem, it is easier to be so casually dismissive over it?o.O Would you have felt the same and be completely fine with closely missing out on obtaining, comparatively cheaply, two drops?

There have been several previous events where I hadn't reached the required world and I was pretty much fine with the situation. I am complaining only after reaching ~11 months of play. The only thing I'm saying is that "8-10 months of active playing should be more than enough time for a player to, at the very least, [normally] get a chance at all the new content/drops." What exactly is wrong with that hope/suggestion?

13 hours ago, John 1039 said:

Either I'm mistaken or your "solution" has extremely casual thinking behind it. For all you know, I could be near the beginning of world 11, in which case it will take over 40,000 Kobans to finish that world. Presently, it will take me ~15,000 Kobans to get to Jackson's crew. That would make ~18,000 Kobans for one drop, who is going to be wasteful enough to actually attempt that? There is obviously a huge difference between spending ~15,000 Kobans on just the adventure and ~16,000 Kobans on 5-6 drops.

I don't understand why the need to be so casually dismissive of the complaint.:|

You yourself said you were just short of Karole last event. So yeah, I do know. Unless you lied? Id say if you really want that particular girl, there is a way for you. If not, there are 5 others. Id say you are still in a good spot so yes, no need to complain so much. 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

You yourself said you were just short of Karole last event. So yeah, I do know.

And what made you think that I didn't stop actively/aggressively working on the adventure after reaching World 11? That since World 12 had just been released the devs couldn't possibly think of including an event drop so soon and therefore I wouldn't have much motivation to reach the next world as soon as possible.

But maybe, I made some mistake in my phrasing or the above scenario is, for some unknown reason, just impossible to happen - in which case, you kind of admit that you knew it would take me ~15,000 Kobans to reach the next World. Meaning that you, a veteran player, actually, seriously gave the advice to spend ~15,000 Kobans on the Adventure, ~18,000 Kobans for one single drop.:S Really? Have you ever done that? Have you ever seriously even considered doing something of the sort?

Advising me to try the Epic Pachinko would've been a hugely better advice (three drops for the same Koban amount), although that too would've been a bit redundant.

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Unless you lied?

Again, with getting personal. I could also say that since you don't have to face this issue, you don't have the right to say anything on the matter and instead of the term "casual thinking", I could also use more caustic terms. What's with this getting personal? If it wasn't clear already, let me explicitly state that I'm going out of my way to not be insulting to anyone.¬¬

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Id say if you really want that particular girl, there is a way for you.

And, aside from very, very new players, who doesn't know that? Obviously, buying Energy and EpP are the two methods. EpP, clearly, the better option.:|

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Id say you are still in a good spot so yes, no need to complain so much. 

I don't think you meant it, but you just admitted that there is a need to complain (just, not so much). And that is the only thing I had done, one lone comment, that too on an unrelated discussion topic, is hardly "so much". Arguably, your complaints about my comment are more than my original complaint.:|

Once more, my only gripe was that 10 months / 300 days should be enough to catch up regarding this particular portion of the game, you obviously don't believe so (though I would dare postulate that things would've been different if the situations were reversed) and that's it. Really no use in continuing this.

• Haha 1

One issue I'm having with Berry being with Jackson's Crew was manifest for me from the start.  Because I've gained none of their regular girls I have to compete with them to get Berry and this has meant I gained shards for Piper, Hanna and Riley (repeatedly!) before any dropped for Berry.  This makes the whole thing a little unfair and uneven from the start and will mean I'm unlikely to get her in time.  This is a shame because she's rather gorgeous in an unusual way.

Interesting that you read a complaint in my post. A lack of sympathy perhaps, but if it is a complainy, I use way fewer words. 

Anyways, I agree with you on the last point, that its pointless. 

@Zorba the Geek We all face that. If I remember correctly they have admitted it may infuence the drop of event girls, but keyword “may”. Unsure. So far I have 23 shards, not too shabby and am picking up boss girl shards too. 

11 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Interesting that you read a complaint in my post. A lack of sympathy perhaps, but if it is a complainy, I use way fewer words. 

Anyways, I agree with you on the last point, that its pointless. 

@Zorba the Geek We all face that. If I remember correctly they have admitted it may infuence the drop of event girls, but keyword “may”. Unsure. So far I have 23 shards, not too shabby and am picking up boss girl shards too. 

Is that trying for Berry?  If so great job.  I hope it keeps going.  I'm on a measly 9 for her, but 11 for Hanna (the first time I tried in this world).  Say, I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I didn't mean to upset you.  There were a lot of complaints about this issue and I'm not sure I read yours.  I just posted from my own perspective (as my results so far might indicate).  I'm up to 31 shards in another account trying for Addy.  I still don't think I'll get her in time without refills.

25 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Say, I'm not sure what you're getting at, but I didn't mean to upset you.  There were a lot of complaints about this issue and I'm not sure I read yours.

Before the mention of you he's referring to the person above your previous post who quoted him 4 times and is irritated because not everything in the game is available because they slacked off on story.

• Thanks 1