New percentage base to get girls is horrible

Z3r0

I dont know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but I use kobans to attack the bosses 10 times in a row and during events I used to be able to obtain  both girls by the eve ts end, or at least 1 girl during epic days.  With the new system of impressing the girls until 100%, I rarely get one by events end.  I have attacked 50+ times in a row and only recieved 2 to 6 percent for a basic entry level girl.  This is rediculous and they either need to rebalance it or go back to the sheer luck based way as before.  Unless I'm missing some secret to this, anyone else feel this way?

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

@Z3r0: you are missing two things:

- the new system is called "shard" so you may search the forum for shards etc., it is in use a few months now

- if you fight bosses only at the end of an event, it becomes very unlikely to get any girl, regardless the old or the new system

my opinion: the new system is better because it gives you kind of worst case safety net:

your progress is never lost, e.g. you spent all your kobans on a legendary girl but got only 40 shards during first appearance - if she appears next time, you now need only 60 shards.

so you did not waste all your kobans beforehand = having nothing to count on.

and last but not least: you see kind of progress: you get the visual if another refill could do any trick (lets say you have 90 shards already) .

not to mention that the sudden drop - now 100 shards drop - still exists and people already experienced it.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

But what I'm saying is I got 2 girls every event, guaranteed each time, now I'll waste 1000 attacks on a boss and get one of the two girls to maybe 10% at the end of an event. 

The average shard drop rate needs improving. On a side note, there's no good reason, plot-wise, for shards to replace other rewards. Whatever the source of your combat earnings, impressing a girl shouldn't prevent those earnings. One might even argue that it should improve your earnings for that match.

On 5/29/2019 at 2:26 AM, Z3r0 said:

But what I'm saying is I got 2 girls every event, guaranteed each time, now I'll waste 1000 attacks on a boss and get one of the two girls to maybe 10% at the end of an event.  

No. People have been tracking this a lot and on average you need

450-600 fights during classical 12-day events to get two girls (you get around 600 free fights during 12 days, so you may need to spend some kobans but typically not much)
250-350 fights during five-day revivals to get two girls (you get around 250 free fights during 5 days, so need to spend some kobans typically but not much)

300-400 fights during five-day epic days to get one girl (you get around 250 free fights, so most probably need to spend some kobans)
400-600 fights during four-day legendary days to get one girl (you get around 200 free fights)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are my most recent etimates of #fights needed to get one girl during given event:

• Revival: 145 fights (with std. deviation of 40)
  • Classic: 265 (50)
  • Epic: 310 (55)
  • Legendary: 460 (65)

The numbers are rounded a bit for the looks, but the diffs are no more than for +/- 2 fights. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, VoltzzSwagga said:

As a Veteran of this game who is starting fresh, Can someone explain the shard system and their drop rates and tell me why this new system is better than the old luck like I'm five. Let's be civil please 

Sure thing: stop playing this game, you are 5 and this is for adults. Come back when you're grown up.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8630-patch-notes-120219/

Instead of only getting a girl to drop in full (which we all acknowledge was low since you'd battle for several days to get one during an event, and WAY more for normal girls), you battle to get up to 100 shards of a girl. For events, you get a shard drop roughly once in every 10 fights, with the exact amount randomly chosen from a range determined by the type of event it is.
It's better because you can see your progress instead of just blindly hoping.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sure thing: stop playing this game, you are 5 and this is for adults. Come back when you're grown up.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8630-patch-notes-120219/

Instead of only getting a girl to drop in full (which we all acknowledge was low since you'd battle for several days to get one during an event, and WAY more for normal girls), you battle to get up to 100 shards of a girl. For events, you get a shard drop roughly once in every 10 fights, with the exact amount randomly chosen from a range determined by the type of event it is.
It's better because you can see your progress instead of just blindly hoping.

I remember seeing on the forums they were doing something with drop rates when i dropped this game.I was so excited and now i come back to this it seems like a step backwards than a step forwards, you know? Also have they changed the pricings of upgrading girls or is that just me?

I think, there is something wrong at the moment with the shards. I am already done with the event girls and fight against jacksons crew, but in the last 70 fights or more, i got 0 shards. I dont know what happend, but this is kind of weird.

1 hour ago, Zerodyme said:

I think, there is something wrong at the moment with the shards. I am already done with the event girls and fight against jacksons crew, but in the last 70 fights or more, i got 0 shards. I dont know what happend, but this is kind of weird.

It's called bad luck. This'll happen.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:08 AM, Z3r0 said:

I dont know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue, but I use kobans to attack the bosses 10 times in a row and during events I used to be able to obtain  both girls by the eve ts end, or at least 1 girl during epic days.  With the new system of impressing the girls until 100%, I rarely get one by events end.  I have attacked 50+ times in a row and only recieved 2 to 6 percent for a basic entry level girl.  This is rediculous and they either need to rebalance it or go back to the sheer luck based way as before.  Unless I'm missing some secret to this, anyone else feel this way?

You are correct, that sucks. They must review this. In events of 4 or 5 days, I can´t conquer any girl. In events of 14 days, just one. I already stop playing this game once because of it, and I'm almost stopping again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, Zerodyme said:

No, not really. If you get 1 or 2 shards... thats bad luck. 

I must have the worst luck on the planet then as that the average drop rate for me. I finished the Ninja Lands and picked on one girl (Derri the one you automatically get for finishing) all the others are on about 40 shards collected. If I get one girl from any event I feel lucky, legendary girls is just pointless the last event for Sara Jay, I managed to get 15 shards with constant fighting.

Edited by DaveSmeg
Added content

• 2 months later...