Naugty Fantasy

Noacc

• Community Manager

🎁The Naugty Fantasy🎁

You've met the crazy hot ladies of the Haremverse and you know they are ready for wicked adventures in bed. But Chamelea is special: she can transform into anyone... She wants to give you an unforgettable night and make your fantasies come true. But she needs to know...who do you want her to be?

💰Just like this post and comment: who would you want Chamelea to transform into?

➡️ On Tuesday I will randomly choose 10 of you to receive an award: 150 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 25 Kobans (Harem Heroes). Don't worry, darling. It's no joke- she is nuts about you. 😘

COMMENT__WIN_1.png

• Like 21

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Noacc said:

🎁The Naugty Fantasy🎁

You've met the crazy hot ladies of the Haremverse and you know they are ready for wicked adventures in bed. But Chamelea is special: she can transform into anyone... She wants to give you an unforgettable night and make your fantasies come true. But she needs to know...who do you want her to be?

💰Just like this post and comment: who would you want Chamelea to transform into?

➡️ On Tuesday I will randomly choose 10 of you to receive an award: 150 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 25 Kobans (Harem Heroes). Don't worry, darling. It's no joke- she is nuts about you. 😘

COMMENT__WIN_1.png

If I had to choose it would be Ninja Agate.
Hentai Heroes id: 400815

• Haha 1

Honestly, I'd want to be with her as herself at least once before going into any particular fantasies. Then we could start exploring. Maybe as one of the mermaids since I don't have one in my harem yet.

ID 325262 for Harem Heroes on Nutaku

• Guest locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic