Legendary Ombresse

Valgo

10 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I hope nobody is spending Kobans right away on her, due to the weirdness of this.

I will probably buy some refills late if needed, just because she's available, and right now I have only a few girls to work on, but it's definitely better to do it late in this case.

I wouldn't worry about the stat bug, I am sure it will be fixed, they just need to switch the number around.

I don't get people that call her ugly. I mean she doesn't look like anything special, but she's ugly by no means. Perhaps i can't see it because i have only her basic scene unlocked. Regardless she's nowhere near as ugly as S Jay's representation. I think she's  not anything special, but she's looking nice nonetheless.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 2

55 minuti fa, miliallia ha scritto:

sample_945331ec6a3aa6b0f51f80d5599c2834a3965dff.thumb.jpg.a29b1bca858cf99a3aab00d1eccd99c1.jpg

I hope free roll within 4 days should be enough to get her

It seems to me that you have already spent kobans, to have that percentage at this time you should have had 3 shard drops (the maximum for this event) at every hit and I don't think it is feasible.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

It seems to me that you have already spent kobans, to have that percentage at this time you should have had 3 shard drops (the maximum for this event) at every hit and I don't think it is feasible.

If maximum is 3 shard drop why supertanya get 100 in 10 roll

3 minutes ago, miliallia said:

There's a super small chance to get 100 shards during any event. Outside of that, you can only drop 1, 2 or 3 shards in a single battle for a Legendary Days event girl. That chance is so small most people ignore it when talking about maximum drops.

• Like 1

2 minuti fa, miliallia ha scritto:

Because the 100 drop is a bonus always present in all the events.

The normal drops instead vary according to the type of event and for the Legendary Days the maximum is 3.

Since you didn't get 100, you could have made that percentage only with normal drops, that's why it's impossible that you did it without using any refill.

• Like 1

12 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

There's a super small chance to get 100 shards during any event. Outside of that, you can only drop 1, 2 or 3 shards in a single battle for a Legendary Days event girl. That chance is so small most people ignore it when talking about maximum drops.

It's not a question of ignoring it, since it's not a peculiarity of the event but part of the game itself makes no sense to say it as "maximum of the event".

If you go to see the patch note, the drops for each event are written on one side while the presence of the bonus is on an other because they have no connection with each other.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

It's not a question of ignoring it, since it's not a peculiarity of the event but part of the game itself makes no sense to say it as "maximum of the event".

If you go to see the patch note, the drops for each event are written on one side while the presence of the bonus is on an other because they have no connection with each other.

To you sure, but that's not how others see it.

5 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

Sorry guys, first login of the day and first x10 attempt. And yesterday night i got another x100 on Jackson’s crew so this is going nice for me. Peace!

So jelly.

I'm peanut butter and jelly. 

Dont forget to buy a lottery ticket on the way home.

En 19/6/2019 a las 18:04, ShadowHaamu dijo:

Yeah, this new legendary girl certainly got some similarities to Bunny. At least to some of the Bunny art. Must be the same artist that had done this and Bunny. 

But ever more, why a new legendary girl again? Legendary days revival would've been much better. 

I'm starting to think that there will be no more Legendary Revivals.

When we got the first (and so far only) one, it was shortly after the game launched in Japan, and the Japanese players didn't had the chance to get them, so they did the revival for them.

But now we've already gone through a new cycle and, instead of having a new revival, we simply started a new cycle.

And, while small. there's also the fact that when the new shard system was introduced, they listed the shard drops for every kind of event, including revivals, but Legendary revivals were not mentioned. They could forget them, sure, but it could also mean that they didn't have intention to do them again.

No, I think these five star Legendary girls will be legendary because we'll have only one chance to get them. And that's why I'll use kobans to try to get this one, but on the last day, of course (they're rare as hell, but there's always the slim chance of a x100 drop).

I started with 14 shards in 21 battles but from then things have changed for the worse and now I am even below the expected average and with only 19 shards in 100 battles. Well, RNG is like that, I don't complain, I will get Ombresse for sure in the last day with some refills. icon-koban-small-transparent.png.8a91c3a8b62b7a78c1f7a09dfc0bf570.png