Feedback for Champions Patch NOtes

Have gone 2 rounds on the 1st level,reset seems to take 25 hours for next round.

Does help to have most of your Harem at least 2 stars or maxed out and keep them maxed out affection-wise

Have a few Rare/Epic ladies that take longer to max out affectiom,just keep plugging away and DO IT!

Main Server,the building still "under construction",test server,follow the rainbow! to their "sky world" screen

After testng the Sex Champions for a few days now, I wanted to give some of my thoughts.

1. I think, that we should see the sequence of positions before the first fight, because otherwise we can't really prepare our team and switch their positions. From the first announcement I actually had the impression that that would be the case.

2. The Patch-Notes say, that the number of redrafts is 'number of girls in Harem' divided by 3. But it seems that it's actually 'number of girls in Harem' divided by ten.

(I have 54 girls on the test server and 5 free drafts.)

3. The Patch-Notes say, that a loss awards us the number of Impression-Points we made in Ymen, but that's not the case.

(I made 174,001 Impression-Points and got only 57.2K Ymen.) That's less than a third.

The other issues are probably test-server related, but as it has been mentioned before: Stage 5 rewards are not unlocked. And ticked can't be won anywhere.

I hope the 3 free tickets per day make it to the live-server, but I guess not.

About the free redrafts, do they refill/reset somehow or not?

I mean, will we have an x number (= haremettes_in_harem/3) of free redrafts every fight / day / phase / cycle from phase 1 to phase 5 / sex champion (x for Romero, x for Whathy, etc.), or once we used them that's it, and in order to have another free redraft we'll need to seduce three new girls?

And if the free redrafts reset, what about the redrafts purchasable with kobans? If I buy two of them (12 kobans and 12+6=18 kobans), then my free rerolls reset, I use them all and want to buy another one, will I have to pay it 12 kobans or 18+6=24 kobans?

20 hours ago, Салерион said:

Look like element of customization of player page: profile>edit>character>body. Default 12 items, count your items.

That is where I looked first.

Result: 12 items

image.png.22a5ab1bdb68b9b2b22cd4215248abb2.png

image.png.d1a1ea3c2d1af4d45dd4cca45381d32c.png

image.png.cd7584d061a47fbc8fa253ac2a041ac2.png

guess i gonna make it a bug report then.

After 1st fight vs champions and waiting 15 minutes - 2 bugs.
1) in town screen if i push champions button - not going to champions area, town screen reload to town screen from live server (where not present champions button) and menu style changed to live srever style. Must reload page or go to any another screen and return to town screen... after this enter to champions area over menu.
2) in 1st champion screen - only upper string (exp, energy, money etc.) and background.
Bug report sended.

Added:

Also sometimes when try enter to 1st champ - see this:

image.thumb.png.ec5a79ce515755c5b1cc6e1773b14b7e.png

Edited by Салерион

43 minutes ago, Салерион said:

Why only ninja spy have in drop tickets? Why Grunt and Lord don't have tickets in drop table?..

No idea. Only Ninja Spy, Edwarda, Finalmecia and Roko have it (dunno about jackson's crew, didn't reach W11 yet)

Added tickets to drop table of Grunt, Lord still don't have (and how i understand Lord in planes don't will have tickets... but... how about days of grinding during event?). How about hi-lvl bosses i can't see.

Also added tickets to rewards in daily arena challenge.

And still can't use my tickets, champ screen have only background...

Also during night - connection to test server stop be secured

image.png.2ac7504f3ab81713d766d7d7d0850f38.png

and after start current event on live server we have same problem:

image.png.f2e6a62b568972326e08c3070601b550.png