Too many tickets for champions...

Peterminator

thinking your experience is a hard fact is hilarious. Besides of that, i am not very interested in this discussion, there seems to be a little bit too much dogmatism and a little bit too less willingness to learn. IF there are no hard facts (and that seem to be the case, because nobody can really say how the drop system works), maybe not talking at all, especially if this is the result.

• Like 1

My experience with tickets  is that you will never have enough, when i started "champions" I don't remember exactly but i had close to

50 tickets,...........now i have 2......when i reached the 4th champion i needed 5 to 6 tickets to complete a challenge

• Like 1

In my weak test account I already need 20+ tickets to complete one phase of a champion. I have a serious shortage of tickets there.

Regarding the tickets versus shards issue.

I just finished my first classical event girl, 100% of the fights were with the ticket system. I did not count how many tickets I received but I needed 179 fights to get 100 shards. This was my best ever result for a classical event girl, the previous low was 233 fights.

So this is the first piece of hard evidence about the shard drop rate with the ticket system. The shard drops have increased, rather than decreased for my account.
My average shard drop rate is 20% (plus tickets, I am not counting those) instead of the usual 10-12%.

It is especially amazing that the 179 fights included a 50-fight drought with zero drops. But the 20% drop rate before and after the drought quickly compensated for that.

Second piece of hard evidence: during the 50-fight drought, I did not receive any tickets (that have been dropping rather regularly), nor any shards. Tickets and shards started dropping again at the same time.
So it seems that when the RNG has been programmed to give you nothing, you really don't get anything at all. When RNG is drop-friendly, I have not yet seen evidence that tickets reduce the shard drop rate.

Do you even know how clean rendom and RNG work? What are the algorithms? What is the RNG programmed?

Wrote a drop table. 1-10 = shard, 11-20 = ticket, 21-100 = money. Call RNG 1-100. By the result - drop.

And the fact that any RNG has a “habit” of sticking and producing values in a small range of scattering doesn’t bother anyone.

Because of this, it happens that 3 fights in a row drop shards. And then 30-50 battles in a row just money.

Yes, I have been involved with online games and know how "random" results have been generated there. It indeed needs a drop table and there are cases where the drop table fails, for whatever reason, and a temporary generic ("money only") drop table is used until it has been fixed, usually automatically. I am not bothered at all by the scattering effect, just pointing out that initial results do not support a lower shard drop rate due to tickets.

And that was a valid concern because the developers officially said unclaimed villain girls lower the chance of obtaining event girls from those villains. And this has been proved by player observations.
So for whatever reason, the villain girl+event girl RNG formula differs from the ticket+girl RNG formula.

@jaybee

I am a little familiar with programming. Little bit. And with the administration of game servers. And with the programming of drop tables. And the gaming experience in 30 years showed a lot.
Yes, and with the theories of grandfather Einstein, too, just a little familiarized.
Introducing hidden counters, dynamic markers, and so on, which is necessary for the correct use of the RNG and the approximation of real results to the declared statistics (for each individual player) ... this is too much work (and many procedures that consume system resources, after all, they should work on the server side, and not on the client side, otherwise players will break them with the banal CE), for which the majority of developers place a large male sexual organ. Who needs it, bother with all this. When you can just write a simple table with clearly indicated values that are equal to the stated statistical, add a call to the RNG, and then let the players look at the position of the stars in the sky and pray.

• Like 1

It's been said by the team that the tickets' drop chances are taken from the money ones, not the girl's... So, we get a little bit less money, some tickets, and exactly as many shards as before. 

(and, as a side note, the tickets are worth much more than a boss drop amount of money...)

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

It's been said by the team that the tickets' drop chances are taken from the money ones, not the girl's... So, we get a little bit less money, some tickets, and exactly as many shards as before. 

(and, as a side note, the tickets are worth much more than a boss drop amount of money...)

i agree. and to have a good stock is not really wrong. otherwise there ppl would not save books or gifts or anything else if there is no use for later

hace 6 horas, Joe-da-G dijo:

At last, a kind of hard fact. @Joe-da-G ¿Can you share with us the link of the official announce, please? I mean, I would like to know the old and new percentages to do some maths to see if the chances of the girls change with a new element (tickets) in the drop system.

5 hours ago, Салерион said:

Yes. By the way.
Free 3 tickets are issued not once a day.
And at the time of the end of the timer for free use Pachinko. What could be more than 24 hours.

At least on a test server, where my tickets ended a long time ago and I follow them closely.

u get these only if u have less than 10 tickets. i think same counts for daily mission reward

4 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

u get these only if u have less than 10 tickets. i think same counts for daily mission reward

I have over 50 tickets and still get some at the daily rewards. As a prize at the end and sometimes as a reward for a yellow task. 

Since my scroll is complete,I paid some kobens to let my 2 champion restart at 7am,3pm and 11pm to use energy instead of paying ticket.(60 energy requires 8 hours refill)

Sometimes work hard on 11th in contest can get at least one ticket.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:55 AM, Joe-da-G said:

Yes, both are taken from the money, but, since you only get one or the other, if you get one at all, getting a ticket is eliminating the chance of getting a shard in that specific instance.  The idea that you get just as many shards as before is not supported since any time you get a ticket, you CANNOT get a shard.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Chrystoph said:

Yes, both are taken from the money, but, since you only get one or the other, if you get one at all, getting a ticket is eliminating the chance of getting a shard in that specific instance.  The idea that you get just as many shards as before is not supported since any time you get a ticket, you CANNOT get a shard.

*facepalm*

Nubers not real, taken arbitrarily - for example.

Call RNG 1-100.

Before added tickets: 1-10 = shards, 11-100 = money.

After added tickets: 1-10 = shards, 11-20 = ticket, 21-100 = money.

Tickets are added to the pool instead of money and do not affect the chances of getting shards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If the RNG is so easy in this game why do villain girls affect event girls?
Why not 1-10 event girl shards, 11-15 villain girls shards, 16-100 money?
Why create the problem of 1-10 event or villain girl shards, 11-100 money? And when players say: please keep villain and event girl shard drop rates separate, developers say: "Sorry, not possible."

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

If the RNG is so easy in this game why do villain girls affect event girls?
Why not 1-10 event girl shards, 11-15 villain girls shards, 16-100 money?
Why create the problem of 1-10 event or villain girl shards, 11-100 money? And when players say: please keep villain and event girl shard drop rates separate, developers say: "Sorry, not possible."

Because.

Reread what you just wrote again. If do what you wrote - the total chance to get shards will increase significantly. In your example - incresing on 50% from base chances.

Therefore:  "Sorry, not possible."

19 hours ago, Chrystoph said:

This is very poor logic, as "getting a ticket" does not "eliminate the chance of getting a shard in that specific instance".

Your end prize result has no effect on your chances of winning any other prize, because it it is the last thing that happens. If you play a ticket based raffle, and your ticket wins something, it's because the ticket was drawn - the same applies to a random number drawing.  The act of the drawing is what matters.

So if the lottery is multi-stage, where you can win in either a primary drawing, or in a second chance drawing, things get a bit more complicated. What should be obvious is that if you win in the first stage, you don't get to also win in the second stage. What should also be obvious is that the result of the second stage has no effect on anything in the first stage. 

If this is set up that the first stage is "Do you get shards or not?" and the second stage is "What other prize do you get?" then there's no lack of shards.