Selection of girls in the arena team

Салерион

I wanted to write about it for a long time. But constantly something interferes. I forget that. That is no time. That is no mood. And the number of girls in the harem increases every week. And the question is becoming more acute and relevant.

I actively use arena fights to train and "tame" girls. And actively participate in the battles of the League. Accordingly, I have to change the composition of the combat team 4 times every hour. The girls that I need are scattered around the list, who where.

Playing with a PC, to do this is not a very difficult task. But still - annoying. Going into the game from a mobile application - the selection of the team turns into a challenge. And already annoying very much.

Maybe I'm blind. And there is a button that I do not see. I do not exclude this option. But if I'm not blind, then the girls in the list are arranged in a fixed order of their receipt. And there are no filters or sorts.
Although in fact, filters and sorting are not needed here. There is another, much simpler, and more correct solution.

Need the ability to mark up to six girls as a "favorite". And so that they are always in the first line of the list. In fact, they need even four, not six. But since the table goes six in a row ...
Alpha changes so rarely that it can be done manually by selecting from the full list.
Two girls from the "combat" team. Two girls from the "team for training." But that they were first on the list. And do not look them up every time among almost hundreds of pictures.

• Like 3

It's time to turn the girls' selection into a normal modern standard. There, when more than 50 girls start to get confused, not to mention 100, 150 and so on. You need normal filters and sorting by level, rarity, number of stars, specialty. In the harem there should be a checkbox "to show or not to show the girl at a choice in a fighting command" that it would be possible to remove from a choice of those who are obviously not necessary for fight. Also, it is necessary to make it possible to set up several combat teams that could be set up on one button without going into the choice of girls. For example, I need to change the alpha against different specialties each time, and this is a hemorrhoid for every battle.

I personally asked quite a number of months ago to have the possibility of two separate battle teams, one for the Arena and one for the Leagues. As far as I remember my post didn't even get feedback from other players. You can imagine the feedback from the devs: zero.

• Sad 1

• 6 months later...

I was thinking about asking about something like this...but since this is already here, I'm not making a new post.

I was seeing it in a different way, though.

I would just ask that it would be possible to save two or three pre-configured "battle teams" (A, B and C? or whatever but 3 choices) 

This way, we could edit those any time we wished and toggle between them when we needed it.

Not sure if it's impossible or difficult to accomplish but it would be very, very helpful and... efficient :) 🙏

16 hours ago, Karyia said:

I was thinking about asking about something like this...but since this is already here, I'm not making a new post.

I was seeing it in a different way, though.

I would just ask that it would be possible to save two or three pre-configured "battle teams" (A, B and C? or whatever but 3 choices) 

This way, we could edit those any time we wished and toggle between them when we needed it.

Not sure if it's impossible or difficult to accomplish but it would be very, very helpful and... efficient :) 🙏

As far as I can remember, I was the first to suggest this when I still believed the devs were regularly browsing this section of the forum. And I am talking about the time when the leagues were just implemented in the game. As you can guess, there was never a feedback, only a couple other players in time asking the same thing.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As far as I can remember, I was the first to suggest this when I still believed the devs were regularly browsing this section of the forum. And I am talking about the time when the leagues were just implemented in the game. As you can guess, there was never a feedback, only a couple other players in time asking the same thing.

Yeah, I understand what you meant :) 

But the main difference is that this wouldn't mean different battle teams between the league and arena.

Whatever team/option you chose, would be the team everywhere. You would just have the ability to flip/toggle between 2 or 3 different teams easily.

It would be so useful to be able to have pre-configured teams to toggle between.

I wonder if we're the only ones that make changes to the teams lol 😂

I have the same sort of issue.  My starters in my specialty I maxed to 5 stars.  They are powerful, but they can't earn affection.  And sometimes they are maxed for level and can't earn XP either.  So when I think I'm going to win, I start subbing in other girls who can get affection and XP.  Sometimes 1, or 2, or all 3.

I wish there was an easy way to have my choices for when I want to swap them around some.  I need to put them back every time for league, so even a "default" that I could set and reevert with one press would be useful, but really a small selection of favorites or some persistent filtering would do the trick.

• Like 2

• Slynia locked this topic