Champion not progressing

Venge33

So I just finished my 2nd run to stage 2 of 2nd champion (many 2's ehh?) and what do you know it didn't cause the champ to go on the 24 hr cd, but asks me to do one more fight... Why? I have more htan enough points to progress, so why won't it let me progress? Screenshot shows perfectly well what I'm talking about. This bug just makes you waste tickets which are already too few anyways... Fix this pls.

HH champ bug 1.png

• Thanks 1

You have to wait 15 minutes after every lose with a champioin to be able to fight him again (or pay kobans to skip). your screenshot says in the bottom "Your girls are rerting now: 14 m"

Edited by jelom

Just now, jelom said:

You have to wait 15 minutes after every lose with a champioin to be able to fight him again (or pay kobans to skip). your screenshot says in the bottom "Your girls are rerting now: 14 m"

Just look at the bar he's hovering over... 7222 impression over what he should have.

One possibility that comes to my mind is that the 2520000 needed is printed wrong, and internally the match is made with a slightly higher number. Being the bar full, if in the next battle he obtains a win in a one-round battle it may be the case. Otherwise, some internal counter has probably gone awry exactly at the end of his last battle.

17 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

One possibility that comes to my mind is that the 2520000 needed is printed wrong, and internally the match is made with a slightly higher number. Being the bar full, if in the next battle he obtains a win in a one-round battle it may be the case. Otherwise, some internal counter has probably gone awry exactly at the end of his last battle.

Yeah in the next battle it went over, but it still sucks that I had to waste one more ticket to pass... Being the low lvld guy I am I need at least 6-7 tickets daily to do one stage and that is basically all the tickets I can earn if I am lucky in the competitions and it's payout day, otherwise I gain only 5, so can't even progres one stage. And then there's the other champs too...

Still remember one guy saying that we get too many tickets when they first brought champions in, wonder if he still says that? It's only been a week or so, but there is a serious ticket shortage for us low lvls.

Anyways even if this case was caused by misprinting they should fix it, since it causes people to think it's a bug.

Edited by Venge33
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, Venge33 said:

So I just finished my 2nd run to stage 2 of 2nd champion (many 2's ehh?) and what do you know it didn't cause the champ to go on the 24 hr cd, but asks me to do one more fight... Why? I have more htan enough points to progress, so why won't it let me progress? Screenshot shows perfectly well what I'm talking about. This bug just makes you waste tickets which are already too few anyways... Fix this pls.

I'm not sure if you will still remember it, but just in case: Did you watch this battle completely to the end or did you use the skip feature?

My guess is that the value shown on the ego/life bar does not match the real one (at least -- but it could be something more serious behind it as well). Such things happened to me recently several times (quite frequently, actually) -- more or less similar to yours: I often lose my fight while still got positive ego left on the bar. Definetely a bug...

EDIT: I didn't skip those fights...

Edited by Sev

24 minutes ago, Sev said:

My guess is that the value shown on the ego/life bar does not match the real one (at least -- but it could be something more serious behind it as well). Such things happened to me recently several times (quite frequently, actually) -- more or less similar to yours: I often lose my fight while still got positive ego left on the bar. Definetely a bug...

As that pertains to hero ego rather than champion impression, it's a different issue. The one under discussion here can only happen against Whaty and Visor, as far as I'm aware, the ego problem can happen against every champion.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2019 at 7:22 AM, _shal_ said:

I'm not sure if you will still remember it, but just in case: Did you watch this battle completely to the end or did you use the skip feature?

Dunno anymore if I skipped or not was a while ago and don't keep in mind this kind of stuff. Honestly getting fed up with this champion system, now I'm on the third one, while the 2nd didn't give the girl even on the 2nd passthrough and it's becoming so damn difficult to pass cuz of lack of tickets and they even have that 24 hr impression dropper in, did they really need to make it so p2w?

Edited by Venge33

8 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Dunno anymore if I skipped or not was a while ago and don't keep in mind this kind of stuff. Honestly getting fed up with this champion system, now I'm on the third one, while the 2nd didn't give the girl even on the 2nd passthrough and it's becoming so damn difficult to pass cuz of lack of tickets and they even have that 24 hr impression dropper in, did they really need to make it so p2w?

Do you really need to be so impatient? You can win everything without paying a single koban. They are called champions for a reason. They are supposed to be a challenge.

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Do you really need to be so impatient? You can win everything without paying a single koban. They are called champions for a reason. They are supposed to be a challenge.

Well at least that impression decrease is something they should remove, I mean that's a whoppin' 300k+ impression that's taken away, how are low levels supposed to progress at all then? And this is the third champion's 4th stage first pass only (however it's the same for 2nd champions' third pass too, kinda impossible with my current resources), no clue how I'm gonna finish the 5th stage. Why am I impatient? Well I keep reading in this forum the opinions of high levels saying how easy champions are and that they want it to be harder and since the devs are more likely to listen to them, yeah I have to be impatient or this shit is gonna be even harder if they listen to the moneybags whiners.

BTW look at this pic guys and tell me if this is a bug or not? Apparently when you finish a runthrough you get one of 4 rewards: girl, theme, scenery or costume and once you do get one that reward dissapears from the list like Dameda vanished from Romero's rewardlist, however as you can see from the screenshot I have finished Whaty twice, but I still have all 4 rewards as available, which means that I have not received any rewards for the completions and that has to be a bug no?

Or is it possible to not get any reward at the end of the pass?

HH champ bug 2.png

Edited by Venge33

1 hour ago, Venge33 said:

BTW look at this pic guys and tell me if this is a bug or not? Apparently when you finish a runthrough you get one of 4 rewards: girl, theme, scenery or costume and once you do get one that reward dissapears from the list like Dameda vanished from Romero's rewardlist, however as you can see from the screenshot I have finished Whaty twice, but I still have all 4 rewards as available, which means that I have not received any rewards for the completions and that has to be a bug no?

Or is it possible to not get any reward at the end of the pass?

You twice get BG pics for girls. You need collect all 3 BGs defore it will disappear from the list.

11 hours ago, Салерион said:

You twice get BG pics for girls. You need collect all 3 BGs defore it will disappear from the list.

Fuck, so then I have to go through this shit 8 times at most to get the girl? And each time it gets incrementally harder?

4 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Fuck, so then I have to go through this shit 8 times at most to get the girl? And each time it gets incrementally harder?

As reported by BananaJoy, at stage 6.1.1 the champion starts with over 9,5 million impression to clear. I unlocked stage 5.1.1 a few hours ago, and Visor starts with over 6.6 million impression to clear.

Edited by Observer_X

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

As reported by BananaJoy, at stage 6.1.1 the champion starts with over 9,5 million impression to clear. I unlocked stage 5.1.1 a few hours ago, and Visor starts with over 6.6 million impression to clear.

Do they expect us to waste a year getting these girls or pay a few k? Mindblowing how greedy they can be! Guess I was pretty lucky then to get Dameda on my 2nd pass too bad she is useless and gives so little money at 1 star that it makes one wonder is this really a legendary girl?

On 7/18/2019 at 7:54 PM, Venge33 said:

Do they expect us to waste a year getting these girls or pay a few k? Mindblowing how greedy they can be! Guess I was pretty lucky then to get Dameda on my 2nd pass too bad she is useless and gives so little money at 1 star that it makes one wonder is this really a legendary girl?

I wrote in another thread about a simple method to evaluate the time needed for champions (as I wrote there, nothing trascendental, just something I put black on white). As I said elsewhere, now I am at level 351 with a variegated range of levels for my girls (if memory serves me right, my strongest girl is given a strength of 22.5k in the champion drafts), and I calculated that I will need more or less between two and three years to fully clear all the six champions (meaning obtain for every champion all the 8 possible rewards)

Again this game (as if someone still needs it) has demostrated to be a game of patience.

Edited by Observer_X

On 7/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, Observer_X said:

I wrote in another thread about a simple method to evaluate the time needed for champions (as I wrote there, nothing trascental, just something I put black on white). As I said elsewhere, now I am at level 351 with a variegated range of levels for my girls (if memory serves me right, my strongest girl is given a strength of 22.5k in the champion drafts), and I calculated that I will need more or less between two and three years to fully clear all the six champions (meaning obtain for every champion all the 8 possible rewards)

Again this game (as if someone still needs it) has demostrated to be a game of patience.

Hah... Haha...Hahahahah... This is me loosing my marbles... I'm just lvl 143, so if it's 3 years for you then for me it's 5 years....

Edited by Venge33

Patience is all well and good, but apparent miscalculations, such as described above, need to be fixed. Another miscalculation is the system not recording some attacks on the champion where the number floats upwards on his side, and the number of impressions does not change. Also, given the time taken, bugs, where money won and is not awarded to a player, needs to be fixed as well.

Edited by Pelinor