🎁Ask The Stars 2🎁

Mika Kinkoid

🎁Ask The Stars 2🎁

Maika, the Queen👑 of an enormous and distant kingdom, is famous for being a difficult lady. Indeed, many have lost all hope trying to get her in bed...

So, let’s ask the almighty stars🌟 and reveal the secret to seducing this classy dame!

zodiac_2 6.png

The Cancer girl is very deep, sensitive, tender and at the same time very passionate and wild.

She tends to look perfectly polished and elegant, but in bed she can reveal her surprising savage side! Once seduced, she is always available and ready for sex!!!

But the sophisticated Cancer lady wants to be wooed and approaching her can be really challenging…For sure, she would never be sexually attracted to someone who is violent and pushy.

🔑The key to unlocking her sexual potential is to make her feel beautiful!!!

➡️So, give Maika the compliment that she won’t resist and bring her naughty side out!

💰Share in the comments below and 5 of you will win 240Kobans (Hentai Heroes) /40Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

Comment until Tuesday, the 16th of July, 5AM (GMT+1)! Don't forget to leave your ID and platform in the comment!:x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I'm an old soldier and I don't know the words of love! But when I met you for the first time, I felt like a tired traveler who, on the slope of his life's journey... saw in the sunlit field... the tender Violet!"

Hentai Heroes - 787060

• Like 1

Hentai Heroes ID# 2067713 

My compliment to Maika would be:

"See how much my wife seems to be flourishing by my side, when originally she seemed even more fierce than you!!
So; imagine how I'll could make you flourish too, if you decided,
a beautiful woman like you, to open your heart to me..." 

✌️✌️✌️ 

Your eyes shine like the fire of your dragons
Your skin and your hair are as soft as the wind that blows from your distant lands
Your body is a promise of pleasure that only legends can tell
Let me become the luckiest of men, the one who could enjoy all these gifts

... and for once I'm so inspired, as usual I'll be a victim of random drawing ...

Edited by Observer_X

If she speaks German: Eure Augen sind so klar, daß sie mich an Bergseen erinnern. Ich würde das Risiko auf mich nehmen, darin zu ertrinken, wenn Ihr mich laßt.

If she does not: Uhm, you look pretty - wanna fuck?

Hentai Heroes ID 910315

il y a 22 minutes, Birdie_ a dit :

If she speaks German: Eure Augen sind so klar, daß sie mich an Bergseen erinnern. Ich würde das Risiko auf mich nehmen, darin zu ertrinken, wenn Ihr mich laßt.

If she does not: Uhm, you look pretty - wanna fuck?

Hentai Heroes ID 910315

C'est le Français , la langue de l'Amour 😜. Là elle va croire que tu l'engueules !

• Guest locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic