Drop rate question (returning player)

qwert123

Uhm, as a returning player Im wondering, about the current drop rate. I was used to get like 2 free girls just by fighting bosses very(!) actively in events. Isn't that the case anymore? I was mainly playing before the attraction system was introduced. Because in the current event it looks like I won't even get a single girl without spending kobans at all. Don't mean to 'flame' anyone here but if thats the norm nowadays this game might not be for me anymore? Or maybe Im just missing anything here? Also participated a bit in the last event, which also didn't seem to have thaaat good drop rates. However this one seems even lower?

To end on an positive note, I really like the champions system!

Edited by qwert123

Trust me, the attraction system is very divisive in opinions to say the least.  You've got many players, like you and me, that preferred the old system.  And you got many that are saying they appreciate the fact that at worst they only have to spend a few kobans to get girls. 

Personally I think they were on the right track, but I would have preferred the affection system to raise the chances of getting the girl, not make it so you have to get 100 points now or, as you said, for the amount of drops (or frequency of drops) to not be so stingy, especially on normal events.

@qwert123 You could find some interesting info in the following thread:

A place for people to share their shards drop info

@MaybeRegret I'd say it's more like 2/3 girls in this event, at least that's what reads from my data 😎 

It looks like -- similarly to every other event -- in this one shards also drop on every 9-th battle on average, and if they do you'll see 1-4 of them. So (again on average) you're expected to get the girl after 360 battles, give or take, i.e. ~3900 kobans // ~18 refills // ~7.5 days.

If you get lucky, your free daily battles (c.a. 240-250 in 5 days) would be enough to get all 100 shards for the girl, although that is very unlikely to happen, with probability of it being around 0.8% (or 1 player out of 125).

However, for comparison, chances for a lucky x100 shards drop are 1 in every 2500 battles (average; rough estimation)...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sev said:

However, for comparison, chances for a lucky x100 shards drop are 1 in every 2500 battles (average; rough estimation)...

Fucked RNG.

Someone has this ratio 1/1600. You say 1/2500. Someone has 0/10000. I personally have more than 2,500 fights since the last “lucky drop”. And averagely, for me, this value is now around 1/3000 - 1/3500. And this is without taking into account non-event battles.

• Like 1

21 minuti fa, TWR2005 ha scritto:

drop rates reduced drastically after the tickets where introduced...i am now getting a ticket on average of every thirty battles and 1-2 for a girl ever 50 battles or so, however on the first day of events this changes back to the way it was, but after that if i haven't gotten the girl i just give up and work on money instead to level the 100 plus i managed to get before it became nearly impossible...

Will you stop spreading this urban legend as if it were pure gold?

Tickets have been put in place of some money drops, they have no effect on shards drop!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

29 minuti fa, TWR2005 ha scritto:

well thanks for telling me off...now kindly be silent and crawl back into you closet or wherever your mother has you go....i know nothing of your absurd urban legend crap...and i am telling the truth as its pissing me off and im about to quit wasting time and money on this game because of it!

Little boy, I simply told you the truth, which is not your feeling after a couple of events but the sheer truth of how this game is planned.

If you are not mature enough to understand when someone gives you real information, worse for you, learn not to offend and if you want to leave, leave as well, no one will miss you.

Goodbye 🙂

• Like 4

@TWR2005

Lamer - Person. Who knows little. But he is sure that he knows a lot. And ABSOLUTELY does not want to learn. (с) Explanatory dictionary of Internet slang.

So here. The boy is a lamer. Your whining in the dozen topics about the same thing. What is not true is perceptibly annoying.
To look into a topic in which people post real numbers of statistics - apparently religion forbids. Bring your carefully and clearly recorded statistics figures is also too difficult for you. Because those "approximate" figures that you indicate in different messages - even in a superficial glance - seem very unapproachable and sometimes contradicting themselves.
Seven different people write to you that you are wrong - but you still continue to “beat yourself with your heel in the chest” and shout that you is D'artanyan and everyone around you are assholes.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, TWR2005 said:

first know something of what your talking about second think (if possible) before you attempt your reply...otherwise you appear as well what you are...

What crushing unintentional irony.

15 hours ago, Observer_X said:

If nothing else, he is to admire for keeping his head high with half of the long-time forum posters against him.

If one feels that pathological lack of self-awareness is worth admiring, anyway.

Edited by _shal_

On 7/24/2019 at 6:33 AM, Sev said:

@qwert123 You could find some interesting info in the following thread:

A place for people to share their shards drop info

@MaybeRegret I'd say it's more like 2/3 girls in this event, at least that's what reads from my data 😎 

It looks like -- similarly to every other event -- in this one shards also drop on every 9-th battle on average, and if they do you'll see 1-4 of them. So (again on average) you're expected to get the girl after 360 battles, give or take, i.e. ~3900 kobans // ~18 refills // ~7.5 days.

If you get lucky, your free daily battles (c.a. 240-250 in 5 days) would be enough to get all 100 shards for the girl, although that is very unlikely to happen, with probability of it being around 0.8% (or 1 player out of 125).

I've seen drops of 5 and 6 shards, though and that in a single fight not 10x

On 8/4/2019 at 6:33 AM, Sev said:

Oh please! I'm not that troll who coincidecially use the same avatar! Focus, buddy!

I haven't accused you of being a troll, just stating my experience with the shard drops. Sadly i already have both girls and can't take a screenshot anymore, but will remember to do so the next event. Focus on what exactly? I just wanted to correct your invalid statement about the amount of shard drops players can obtain in a single fight. You don't need to jump on me. We're civilized(i hope) people discussing about the game we all like to some degree, aren't we?

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

I haven't accused you of being a troll, just stating my experience with the shard drops. Sadly i already have both girls and can't take a screenshot anymore, but will remember to do so the next event. Focus on what exactly? I just wanted to correct your invalid statement about the amount of shard drops players can obtain in a single fight. You don't need to jump on me. We're civilized(i hope) people discussing about the game we all like to some degree, aren't we?

What did you want to "correct", exactly? Sev's post was made during the Anniversary and he was entirely correct about the shard drops being limited to a maximum of 4.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, _shal_ said:

What did you want to "correct", exactly? Sev's post was made during the Anniversary and he was entirely correct about the shard drops being limited to a maximum of 4.

Didn't see when he posted it. Mb i thought it was about the current event.