1. 1. Subnautica Event - choosing the best girl

• Talila
    • Princess Kaleda
    • Aria
    • Mona
    • Zeina
    • Eco Diver Nemah

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

I finished the event... on GH where it was useless to finish ahead of time.

On HH I'm still at 40% of the second girl 😓

A little less for me. Finally obtained Aria yesterday (with 2 flower bonus), I am at 35% on Princess Kaleda. Although I am not crazy for her, I would like to obtain her as well and avoid to have her in my unobtained list for a year, but with less than 2 and a half day left, to succeed it would be necessary that the shard drop would skyrocket or a lucky 100, and up to now I am not optimistic on neither one.

Everyone keeps telling me I'm due for a 100 shard drop, but it has yet to happen for me with free tries.  Anyway, I started out going for Aria, but nothing was dropping.  Switched to Princess Kaleda and things went better and got her at about the halfway point with an unrelated refill.  Been working on Aria again and at 68% now.  Hoping this post gives me better luck, maybe that elusive 100 shard drop.

I believe I've got Kaleda yesterday and Aria somewhen between Wednesday and Friday. I didn't miss any combativity point or almost none and didn't use kobans. As a returning player, at least in this event the drop rate seems the same as before the shards system. I've also got the one flower from Kaleda and nill from Aria.

I got my lasts Kaleda shards today, finishing the event. Ever since the new shard system, I always have to wait until the last or second to last day of the event to get the girls.

From the event I get Aria (257 fights), Kaleda (294) and Talila, and in my try at the Epic Pachinko I got Belissa.

Time to think on the revival, and see if this time there's a new girl for the veterans or not.

Until last night I believed the drop rate had increased, bringing me at 69/100 on Princess Kaleda... then came 30 combativity with only another single shard gained. With only less than a half day left, I doubt that she will end in my harem, unless I get a big stroke of luck or a lucky 100.

That was a total bum out!!  I failed to finish the last five daily missions because I lost the internet until today.  I really wanted Talila, but no.  With some difficulty I did manage to take part in the Sexy Journey revival and got Travel Gwenaelle in every account (I was cursing not getting her in Pachinko last year and was rapt that HH reassigned her to a boss this time)..

Oh well, I managed to go through mobile data when I eventually got my act together, but it was a bummer all the same.  It also means I'm down on the koban count for the upcoming Epic Days (?).  Using my mobile phone to play Hentai Heroes is less than ideal.  My fingers are too fat!  Blow it, I thought - I'll just tether my computer to my hotspot phone and play it that way.  It only goes to prove just how addicted to this game I've become!

Congrats to all those who did well in the event and my commiserations to those who didn't.  I managed to get Princess Kaleda in 5 of my 6 accounts, plus one x100 jackpot for Aria, as well as Zeina in two accounts so that wasn't too bad for only 7 of the twelve days.

Re. the girls... These were pretty sexy with some out-there affection scenes of the girls I did manage to get.  I'm impressed just how much the HH artists are advancing in their skills.  They now know how to draw girls with sexy, perky little boobs (like Zeina's, for instance) and they offer a diverse, real-world alternative to the massive mammaries that obsess most of the game developers (and their players).

Oh, one last thing... I discovered that Hentai Heroes is thankfully not a big user of data (mobile or otherwise) so that was a real plus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1