• Talila
    • Princess Kaleda
    • Aria
    • Mona
    • Zeina
    • Eco Diver Nemah

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

not everyone has the same tastes

What!? Really??? I didn't know that, i thought everyone had the same tastes as mine. Thanks for letting me know :P
By the way, this Princess Kaleda is another monster girl, so she makes me sick like all the other weirdo creatures they already put in the game. But now that i know there are people who like them, i specifically ask for more in their place 😁

Ps. Seriously, don't expect to see real loli here, i'm afraid it'll never happen.

1 ora fa, Daniele ha scritto:

What!? Really??? I didn't know that, i thought everyone had the same tastes as mine. Thanks for letting me know :P
By the way, this Princess Kaleda is another monster girl, so she makes me sick like all the other weirdo creatures they already put in the game. But now that i know there are people who like them, i specifically ask for more in their place 😁

Ps. Seriously, don't expect to see real loli here, i'm afraid it'll never happen.

The point was not to "ask for more" but to accept the fact that some are there and that someone can like it without say "I hope they don't do it because I don't like them".

It's the difference between be open-minded and being a Nazi 🤣🤣🤣 (I'm joking, obviously 😉).

Anyway the concept didn't seem overly difficult to understand but I hope that now you grasp the subtle difference 😜

P.S.: I know, but I still think that the differences are an advantage and 300 girls identical are boring 😁

So far, so good. At 1/3 of the way through the event, I have about 1/3 of the total shards needed, all on one girl.

The girl I like the best is the missions girl, so that's also good, but I want to make sure I get the 3 that aren't in Pachinko as a free player. It's hard to catch up.

16 hours ago, Falco82 said:

The point was not to "ask for more" but to accept the fact that some are there and that someone can like it without say "I hope they don't do it because I don't like them".

It's the difference between be open-minded and being a Nazi 🤣🤣🤣 (I'm joking, obviously 😉).

Anyway the concept didn't seem overly difficult to understand but I hope that now you grasp the subtle difference 😜

Er... ook, but... when did i say i don't "accept it"? Actually i didn't even say i hope to not see this or that (i mean, yeah, i hope so, but that's just my personal opinion).

I just said i'm glad there are no loli in this game, because, you know... I don't like them. I really must be a nazi 🤣

Anyway, i'm at 99 shards for the blue weirdo. IIRC i was at 92 like 60 fights ago, then i got 1-1-3-2 shards... Now Zorba will show up saying that this confirms his theory 😆

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If you have 300 girls they all start to look the same 😂

You bet. To tell the truth, I'm starting to ask myself what are the devs intention in the long term. Given as granted that they can't continue to add girls to the game ad infinitum (if nothing else, this would make the game quite weird in the long run, to not say that it would discourage quite a number of potential new players to start the game), unless they decide to enlarge it with another screen, apparently on the map there is room only for another world, and frankly, adding more after this would start to make the story (as good as it is) quite too long. Good plans carry out smoothly, but the best plans have a start and an end.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, I agree.  Also, check out Merlinda with Tanned Marina (3rd pose) and Merlinda with Spring Lola (4th pose).  They only vary by the fact that they are mirror images of each other.  This is most blatant example of artistic cloning I can think of in HH.  In fairness to HH, they could regard us as nit-picking.  They are very productive with their artwork these days.  The only fall off I can think of is the once-monthly promise of upgrading the affection options of original boss girls (and some of the event girls) to 5 stars.  This hasn't happened for ages (unless I missed it).  I guess these are low down the priority list given the once-monthly classic events and new Pachinko girls.  All these require three affection scenes from the 1-star pose on, so that is 7 images per girl - for a 3-star girl.  As someone who is into art and who does quite a bit of it myself, this can be a lot of work, not to mention the creative process in the beginning which might involve several hours of supposedly unproductive thinking.

Never saw Merlinda before and you're right. That's a blatant mirror image. But it seems it's intended - her first two poses are based on Loving Pelagie. And honestly, I'm okay with this - poses are good and could be reused for other girls.

And I never heard about upgrading affection options of original boss girls. I'm playing for nearly a year and nothing like that ever happened. I guess they forgot about it.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Regarding the pace of shard drops, beware the dreaded donut!  For a 12 day event this is not quite as bad, but I'm going through it now.  In two accounts from Day 2 I have done two rounds (40 tries), with no shard drops.  That was after a really good first two days when I got them up to 33 and 39 respectively.  Also, keep an eye on the drops when a girl reaches x85-90.  I've noticed that the drop rate slows a lot when a girl gets to this count.  I have my theories as to why this happens.  Regardless, even with my good start in one account, this is why I'm not claiming Princess Kaleda as a certainty just yet (although it seems probable, given she is now at x68), let alone predicting I will also get Aria within the time limit.

You jinxed me! My shard drop rate plummeted. Now if I don't get Kaleda I swear, I will find you, paint you blue and throw in my harem's aquarium as a replacement! So you better hope that I get at least Talila, because she's a lifeguard and there's no one else who could help you out of aquarium.

On 8/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, Daniele said:

Well, not exactly (fortunately :P), but even girls like the housemaid, Kimie, Hari or Tachibana look too young for my taste. So you can imagine what i think about characters like this Shimakaze 🤢

Well, if you don't like our small girls that much I can understand that you resent lolis.

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

More pegging! Wait... what was this thread about again?

It's about some water-girls, but please continue. Some girls here, like my lovely Cora has only the top half of traditional women, so we're open for new ideas.

About the event itself, am I the only one seriously under the average regarding shard drops? Today it is the sixth day (I should say the seventh, as my clock signs 0:12) and I am only 78/100 on Aria, without even a single shot on Princess Kaleda. In the past months, since the introduction of the shard system, at this point of the event practically I always had the first of the two girls already in my harem, an the second with 10-20 shards dropped. It is the first time since last year Spring Event that I find myself thinking I will not be able to obtain both villain girls.

30 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

About the event itself, am I the only one seriously under the average regarding shard drops? Today it is the sixth day (I should say the seventh, as my clock signs 0:12) and I am only 78/100 on Aria, without even a single shot on Princess Kaleda. In the past months, since the introduction of the shard system, at this point of the event practically I always had the first of the two girls already in my harem, an the second with 10-20 shards dropped. It is the first time since last year Spring Event that I find myself thinking I will not be able to obtain both villain girls.

Not the only one. I had around 20+ shards at first day, the next two days get me to 50+, but after that ... well... I still believe it's because Zorba the Geek jinxed me, but the last three days wasn't too kind to me - 2 drops a day with 1-3 shards. Maybe we just got an unlucky strike?

26 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

Not the only one. I had around 20+ shards at first day, the next two days get me to 50+, but after that ... well... I still believe it's because Zorba the Geek jinxed me, but the last three days wasn't too kind to me - 2 drops a day with 1-3 shards. Maybe we just got an unlucky strike?

Me too, stucked at 55 shards for two days but today it's unblocked and I got 28 more then there is always a chance.

36 minutes ago, wertyu said:

On my main account i have a total of 34 shards  for the second girl so far which isn't great, hoping the drop rate get  a bit better over the next fews days  or so for me.

That is still on track of getting that girl 🤔

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

That is still on track of getting that girl 🤔

Ok thanks thats good to know, on my nutaku account i have a whole 9 shards for the second girl . lol

Would be surprised if i got the second girl on the nutaku site without lots of refills.

Today was a good day! My shard drop drought has ended! I finally got Princess Kaleda, so Zorba the Geek is off the hook for jinxing me. But that's not all! After that I got a 100 shard drop on Aria! Yeah, turns out, it's not a myth. I'm very happy.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zteev said:

Congrats, although we've known it wasn't a myth for a long time.

Thanks! Well, you know what they say, it's better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times. That kind of a myth. Like a mermaid.