Leaderboart weekly rewards 05.08.19

Blackeagle

Hi and hallo, I've just before closing the weekly reward spend approximately 200 millions money and aff 2 girl´s up to be in the top 100 :/ but that did not pay at 23:30 o'clock ( 30 minutes before the end) ??? 

plz help me and correct that with best wishes me

Hi. I have the same problem. At about 23:30 I spent over 250M money (2 contests in Activities + Great Pachinko) but after reset I got reward from being placed at 3800th+ place. Before spending those 250M money, I had already 51M money spent so in the end I had over 300M money spent which should place me at 70th-80th position. Unfortunately I didnt take screen shot of rewards, but I have screen shots of my Contests at that time.

Immidiately after reset I wrote ticket to Support, but after 17 hours noone answered me. 

Please, fix that problem.

Actions taken between Sundays 20:00 pm and 24:00pm have no effect on the actual Leaderboard ranks. It is not a bug, it is so by design, since the leaderboard weekly rewards introduction. Ranks are read at 20:00pm and all players can get their rewards starting from 24:00.

I don't remember if any resource consumed in that period of time count for the next week leaderboard or is wasted, but I think you can verify that easily.

55 minutes ago, Titanik said:

Immidiately after reset I wrote ticket to Support, but after 17 hours noone answered me. 

As many things in this game, this is a matter that requires patience. In the past, people have reported needing more than three weeks before receiving an answer, and even more to have the problem solved. In this game you should never expect to have a problem fixed in the arc of hours, unless the problem itself is widely reported (this probably including on Discord and Patreon by heavy paying players) and makes one part of the game almost unplayable (this last word referred to the devs yardstick)

Edited by Observer_X

18 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Actions taken between Sundays 20:00 pm and 24:00pm have no effect on the actual Leaderboard ranks. It is not a bug, it is so by design, since the leaderboard weekly rewards introduction. Ranks are read at 20:00pm and all players can get their rewards starting from 24:00.

This hasn't been the case for multiple months. So far back I don't actually know where to start checking. Definitely outdated info though.

21 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As many things in this game, this is a matter that requires patience. In the past, people have reported needing more than three weeks before receiving an answer, and even more to have the problem solved. In this game you should never expect to have a problem fixed in the arc of hours, unless the problem itself is widely reported (this probably including on Discord and Patreon by heavy paying players) and makes one part of the game almost unplayable (this last word referred to the devs yardstick)

Well, I wrote like this couse before when I wrote ticket to Support I answer after 2 minutes. Maybe that was a luck, who knows. I didnt know that they usually check things for weeks, sorry for that.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This hasn't been the case for multiple months. So far back I don't actually know where to start checking. Definitely outdated info though.

Quite strange. Apart never seeing a message that it was modified, i was quite convinced it was still there by looking to some of my rewards. I will verify this with more attention if I have the time.

2 minutes ago, Titanik said:

Well, I wrote like this couse before when I wrote ticket to Support I answer after 2 minutes. Maybe that was a luck, who knows. I didnt know that they usually check things for weeks, sorry for that.

Oh, I was simply referring to the speed they may have... and yes, as far as I know you were quite lucky with those 2 minutes Just trying to give a hand, although it seems memory has failed me, at least in part. No problem.

The 20:00-24:00 dead zone issue was fixed during the week ending December 16, 2018. (There was no official statement to that effect, but that's when it happened.)

Anyway, indeed the calculation of the weekly rankings was at least three hours (possibly more) behind real-time yesterday on at least the last two updates at 20:00 and 24:00, while the overall rankings were up to date normally. Consequently at least 2 and a half additional hours worth of stats activity were seemingly 'lost' from the competition altogether - the normal cutoff time for the weekly race is around 23:40 from what I've seen (though I don't advise waiting that long in any case), and activity done after 23:40 rolls over into the next week if I'm not mistaken. No such rollover happened this time. Sadly, I suspect that no revision of the results will be happening.

Edited by _shal_

In keeping with the law that there is always someone else with worse luck, it appears I've also joined the select group of players who lost thousands of Kobans because of this game's bugs.:/

I spent over 790,000 affection during the last four-hours-time-period before reset, I even finished an hour before reset. I even managed to click ~6,000 times in these three hours for offering affection. This should've gotten me a top-4 spot, if not the first position (the top-position up-to the last update was at ~655,000, my exact value should've been a little above 797,826).

However, my position for affection actually decreased. The decrease proves that other players stats were updated during this time period, but mine weren't.o.O

I spent more than six months to save up this much affection, while diligently keeping a close look at the ToF each week during all this time too. I forced myself not to upgrade any drop, to keep getting the low salary reward, continued to save money therefore losing in contests, didn't upgrade stats for the last ~70 levels and neither the second legendary drop making me weaker in PvP and therefore losing out there too. During these months, I even upgraded my drops with ~120,000 affection purely through Arena wins affection rewards.:S

All this in order to get the top position at least once while playing this game...:S

@Mika Kinkoid, @Noacc, @horo kinkoid

Please, please, please, kindly do not make all my efforts go to waste.

:/:/:/:/:/

This is already the second time, something similar has happened to me; the first time was when the last time-period used to not get counted.:S

1279996994_ToFaffectionrankingbug(1).png.8cc551879bada5a65a98cca210f0928d.png487352728_ToFaffectionrankingbug(2).png.80c0fc343ba8cf7e2ec7ddbb6f67264a.png

483754013_ToFaffectionrankingbug(3).png.e919a4240ffa22345ff92fecccc921fa.png

291661302_ToFaffectionrankingbug(4).thumb.png.f763fde57908461bf5cd1bc9d838d2fb.png1903996795_ToFaffectionrankingbug(5).png.5fad055a00e8d0971d729d3348bb483b.png

Edited by John 1039
  • Sad 1

have an answer from the support team but unfortunately no screenshots  🤷‍♂️

"Horo0d 20h 12m ago

Hello, Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer support. Would you please provide us more information regarding the issue you are encountering maybe with a screenshot? Kind regards,"

@jonn 1939 btw that's a pity for you hope support team fix this for you , me and all 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, John 1039 said:

However, my position for affection actually decreased. The decrease proves that other players stats were updated during this time period, but mine weren't.o.O

Your stats did get updated same as everyone else's, you just didn't do anything during the time period covered... Because everything was on a lag, the standings changes between 20:00 and 24:00 were based mostly on what people had done in the hours before 20:00.

2 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, everyone!

The issue is purely visual. 

Although the last 4-hour progression cannot be seen, it is used for the reward calculation.

:S The point is exactly that the last four hours - possibly even more than the last four hours - were not used for the calculation this time (i.e. Sunday two days ago).

Edited by _shal_

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

The point is exactly that the last four hours - possibly even more than the last four hours - were not used for the calculation this time (i.e. Sunday two days ago).

I don't think so. If the last 4 hours were completely unused for the calculation for everyone then there is no possible reason why my affection position would have changed at all, it should've remained constant.

Either only a small period from the last 4-hours-time-period was used, or the entire period remained unused only for specific players.

In my case, as soon as the last 4-hour-time-period started I began spending affection at a rate of ~40 clicks per minute. My position decreased by 180 places. Even if only a limited period from the last 4-hours-time-period was used, it is quite unlikely that as many as 180 players would have spent more affection and more quickly than I did. Therefore, at this point, it appears more likely that the bug was limited to specific players for the entire time period.

1 hour ago, John 1039 said:

I don't think so. If the last 4 hours were completely unused for the calculation for everyone then there is no possible reason why my affection position would have changed at all, it should've remained constant.

Either only a small period from the last 4-hours-time-period was used, or the entire period remained unused only for specific players.

In my case, as soon as the last 4-hour-time-period started I began spending affection at a rate of ~40 clicks per minute. My position decreased by 180 places. Even if only a limited period from the last 4-hours-time-period was used, it is quite unlikely that as many as 180 players would have spent more affection and more quickly than I did. Therefore, at this point, it appears more likely that the bug was limited to specific players for the entire time period.

O.o I'm not sure I can explain it in any easier terms than I already have, so I'll just try it again, but in bold:

Because everything was on a lag, the standings changes between 20:00 and 24:00 were based mostly on what people had done in the hours before 20:00.

I guess we can scrap the "mostly" from it based on your report, but it doesn't change the material point: Stuff was being added to the totals from 20:00 to 24:00, just not the stuff that you expected. The stats calculation process was lagging, not dead. Please stop saying that your position can't possibly have changed, because that's just dumb and only serves to confuse the issue. And that's probably not a good idea if you actually want Kinkoid to address it.

Edited by _shal_

I don't think there is much use in discussing this, but since you used the word "dumb", I suppose I should respond. Why the hostility?o.O

You should've quoted your next reply, the one I quoted and was specifically replying to, where you explicitly stated:

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

...the last four hours - possibly even more than the last four hours - were not used for the calculation...

In my humble understanding, this clearly means that in your opinion, stats calculation was dead, not lagging. Therefore, I replied that dead calculations scenario shouldn't have changed the rankings.

Also, even in the lagging scenario (which I assume means that only a small portion at the beginning of the last four-hours-period got actually counted), since I spent affection pretty aggressively (~40 clicks/minute), there is significant probability that no one else was doing the same.

However, it is still possible, since I started with the lowest value gifts which means that by the first 20 minutes I would've probably reached just 4,000 affection.

Oh well, one more attempt and then I'll give up:

Normally each ToF update includes everything that happened up to around 20 minutes before its publication time: a 16:00 update has data up to 15:40, a 20:00 update has data up to 19:40, and so on.

On Sunday, several ToF updates had processed much less data than that: the 16:00 update only had data up to 12:00 or so, the 20:00 update only had data up to around 16:00, and the rewards update at 24:00 only had data up to around 20:00. The stats totals were moving all the time, just way behind schedule.

If you still can't understand how the ranking positions can have changed from 20:00 to 24:00 even though no actual game data from after 20:00 was evaluated, I honestly can't help you.

• 1 month later...