Changing Ownership on Club

PegBoy

What does it take to get help on Nutaku's version of HH?  I've been trying to hand off my Club for THREE MONTHS - in order to leave the game - and opened THREE TICKETS.  And ZERO response on any of them.

It's really not complicated - but since the in-game feature (still, after what, 2 years?) doesn't exist to do this - I need the dev's to do this for me.  Then I can leave the game, and everything is good.

Yes the customer service in the game could be much better, but may I ask what you intend to achieve with this post? If I were KK, I'd have no reason to care any more than before. You're a leaving customer (if you ever paid for anything, otherwise you're a leaving player that enjoyed the product for free). Helping you takes effort (that could be avoidable by implementing the feature, yes, but for now it's extra effort) and there's no reward for helping you on KK's side whatsoever. Now you're not just a leaving customer, but also a complaining one that will probably not show any gratitude. And finally: If you tried to harm KK's reputation with your post, that's not gonna work either. People who use the forum are most likely aware that the ticket system is wasteland and that it's not easy to get any support form KK. So my best advice right away is: Consider how you want to approach any service of anybody in the future if you want something. The best way in my opinion is to make sure to be kind and polite, ask them if you can help by providing further information and make sure to make it as easy as possible for them to help you.

In this particular case I've made good experiences with the following ideas:
- If you have a patreon account, go to their patreon page and leave a nice comment where you ask for help. Usually Jessie is around to help you out there.
- If you are on Discord, try contacting individual people from Team KK, I recommend Noacc who is usually available or replies within at least a day or two.
- If you paid any money or if you have good customers in your club that you would like to be taken care of, mention that. Give as many reasons as possible why it's in their best interest to help you out (and don't forget to be friendly)
- And if nothing of this helps, there's still the simple way out: Leave the game and let your club know that there is no active management so they can decide to stay for the bonuses or to leave for another club. I recommend you try to get somebody in your club to take over responsibility and have him try to get club ownership when you're gone (make sure you leave a support ticket and messages on the channels mentioned above that clearly state how much you want to transfer ownership to that player).

I'm sure that, one way or another, you'll get to leave the game and make sure "everything is good" (although your life quality should definitely not depend on how you play or leave a Hentai game 😉).

While yes, there is little incentive to help ME leave the game - and I was a Silver member for ~18 months, and gold for ~4 - I haven't renewed in a few months, and will not again - there IS an element of basic customer service, an element of 'thank you for your contributions thus far' - and most of all, a fully Max'd Club (#9 on the Nutaku server - therefore a bunch of people who DO pay to use the game) who are also pissed off over how unnecessarily painful this has been.  Clearly I'm not going to go quietly, so if they need to flick a few buttons to remove someone gracefully who won't cause MORE problems and cause grief to 39 other Club Members, that's a pretty small investment in time.

Simply put, as for 'why help someone leave' - because if this can't be resolved properly, I'll just sew more discontent - and THAT is bad for business.

For your other suggestions - I have emailed Jessie directly - Ignored.  I have posted on Discord - Ignored.

And my life certainly doesn't revolve around the game (since I'm quitting the game, but not my life), but I have put in 3+ years, a few hundred dollars, and at one time around L340, was the #4 ranked XP player on the server.  My Club is a high ranking one with members appropriate to my level.  Given that Club upgrades cost Kobans, it makes this all the more bothersome - Club Members have contributed significantly into the development... and this blatant disregard is just a slap in the face, IMO.

Edited by PegBoy
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, PegBoy said:

there IS an element of basic customer service, an element of 'thank you for your contributions thus far

Although that's a solid thought to have (especially when you lead a business yourself), the sad truth is: No there isn't. The deal is simple: You agree to their ToU and KK allows you to play their game for free within the limitations they implemented. If you pay money, you should get exactly what you paid for which is usually Kobans and maybe some other stuff on top if you get a bundle or pay via patreon.com. Nowhere can you pay for extra customer service and also nowhere you are promised to have even the glimpse of any service at all. I'm pretty sure the law doesn't enforce customer service either (at least the law of Bulgaria where they conveniently decided to put their business). To be clear, I'm not fond of this, I don't want to defend their business practice (they even lost me as a 200$ patron because of the underwhelming service I was given), but the facts are: They don't have to service you more than what was agreed on, and as long as they delivered what you paid for, you don't have any legal claims. 🤷‍♂️

Simply put, as for 'why help someone leave' - because if this can't be resolved properly, I'll just sew more discontent - and THAT is bad for business.

Again: Since the reputation of KK's customer service is that bad already, I don't believe your plan works here. People who play the game probably gave up on hoping for good customer service by now. And new customers have a much easier job to figure out the service quality than reading your post, so they already know if they ever get here. You can deal with it or leave the game over it, and those who are left decided to deal with it. I would rather say that good service will bring them a lot of extra revenue of their existing and future player base (I even suggested to help with that multiple times), but keeping the bad service up won't harm them any further. You can see many unresolved issues and furious people leaving the game if you search on the forum or on discord, but that didn't change one bit. So I'd say your chance of gaining anything by defamation is zero. You can't kill a dead reputation. 😉

For your other suggestions - I have emailed Jessie directly - Ignored.  I have posted on Discord - Ignored.

That's sad to hear. May I ask for the exact wording of your complaint? I can offer to help you getting in contact if you'd like to, my experience so far was if I stayed nice, respectful and persistent, I'll eventually get the help I want... Maybe, just maybe, I've built some kind of good reputation amongst team KK. 🙂 I know it's far from ideal and I too would like KK to care more about their customers. For now though I guess the only way to change their mind is to vote with your wallet (and even that might not work). And the only way to get what you want is to ask them nicely... over and over again.

jessie@hheroesnews.com

Please transfer ownership of the club Canadian, Eh? (#1124) to (*redacted*) - ID (######)

I consent to the transfer of club management.
- Nemesis48

I'm sorry for contacting directly, but support requests thru the game have gone unanswered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PegBoy said:

jessie@hheroesnews.com

Please transfer ownership of the club Canadian, Eh? (#1124) to (*redacted*) - ID (######)

I consent to the transfer of club management.
- Nemesis48

I'm sorry for contacting directly, but support requests thru the game have gone unanswered.

Jessie is not responsible for these things. She is currently doing 2 things; clicker game and patreon stuff. You want to contact Mika, Horo, Kaos or Noacc with that.

@Noacc @Kinkoid @Mika Kinkoid @horo kinkoid

Can any of you help this guy? He tried the official way, but got nothing there. We know it is possible to transfer the leadership if the leader asks it (happened before with for example Tristelune).

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

Thank you.  But in all honesty, this should not have been such a hassle (even disregarding the fact that this should be an in-game feature by now).  What is the point in having an in-game support ticket system if you don't bother to answer them?  What is the point of having a Discord channel if you're not going to act on issues requested there?  Why is a direct e-mail to one of your members going unanswered - even if it were to say 'I've passed your message on to the appropriate person'.  Why did it take interaction from three other people on this thread to finally get action on my request.

I get it, small team, lots of users...  But at some stage, - if people are asking for the world (especially free users), yeah, you need to cut them off...  But most of us just want you to even give the slightest hint that you actually give a shit - especially those of us who HAVE paid for the product.

You've lost me for life - I'm sure you have already figured that out...  And maybe complete apathy is the most financially beneficial system (not sure how it's more cost effective to attract new users over retaining ones you already have though - that's Level 1 marketing stuff).  Sure I'm just one user, but your apathy cost you a Monthly Gold membership - $120 USD annually - and for what reason?  Just laziness? ...  But whatever.  You do you boo.  Adios.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Noacc said:

@PegBoy
The deed has been done!

Thanks, but all complaints and whines aside, the dude does have a point. Transferring a club should be made possible in game. Not to help a person that is leaving anyway and is complaining, but for the other people in the club that remain (paying?) customers. That is just logical imho. 

• Like 2