Event Pachinko: The Least Risky Approach

DvDivXXX

20 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

This means paying all you have to get all girls in epic event.Each girl requires about 2k to 4k to get.Still too costy.

It's the most efficient (thus on average cheapest) way. If you're not interested in guarantees and prefer luck that's fine, but it's going to be much more costly, so I'm not sure this thread is going to be much help to you.

1 minute ago, Cantrix said:

First, prepare A LOT of kobans, then get the boss girls(you don't want them screwing your chances), then spin it at least 5 times (although in all my tries the girls dropped after that) spining it only once or three times is a waste of kobans( never had a girl with so few spins and i tried at least 3 events before commiting to it). Increasing your number of spins will improve your chance to land on a girl(statistically), but if the rng is stacked against you, there's not much you can do about it.

My first EvP girl dropped on my 17 spin, so make sure you want the girls there and kiss those kobans goodbye.

This is primarily nonsense. I recommend ignoring it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

First, prepare A LOT of kobans, then get the boss girls(you don't want them screwing your chances), then spin it at least 5 times (although in all my tries the girls dropped after that) spining it only once or three times is a waste of kobans( never had a girl with so few spins and i tried at least 3 events before commiting to it). Increasing your number of spins will improve your chance to land on a girl(statistically), but if the rng is stacked against you, there's not much you can do about it.

My first EvP girl dropped on my 17 spin, so make sure you want the girls there and kiss those kobans goodbye.

Why would anyone spin it "at least 5 times" if they get a girl on one of the first four?

Basically it's a cost/benefit thing. 3 spins icosts the same as 1 guaranteed girl from epic Pachinko. I decided I was okay with trying it for the college girls event, since I like all of the girls except one of the boss girls quite a bit. Got a girl on spin 3, and stopped.

8 minuti fa, Zteev ha scritto:

Why would anyone spin it "at least 5 times" if they get a girl on one of the first four?

Basically it's a cost/benefit thing. 3 spins icosts the same as 1 guaranteed girl from epic Pachinko. I decided I was okay with trying it for the college girls event, since I like all of the girls except one of the boss girls quite a bit. Got a girl on spin 3, and stopped.

Probably because they would like to take more than one.

I just look if I like the girls, if is yes I try once, then I look in the mirror and I say to me "you're poor" so I stop.😌

3 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

This means paying all you have to get all girls in epic event.Each girl requires about 2k to 4k to get.Still too costy.

Look what you have just said. I are paying 2k to 4k for a girl that you would normally pay 5400? It's an awesome deal for me. I have been doing it for the last 2 Epic days without problem, and without buying kobans

Edited by sanjkame

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

3 spins costs the same as 1 guaranteed girl with the difference they DON'T GIVE YOU a guaranteed girl, the easiest thing to happened is to spend 6 spins to get one event girl, the price of 2 10x pachinko

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

6 minuti fa, sanjkame ha scritto:

3 spins costs the same as 1 guaranteed girl with the difference they DON'T GIVE YOU a guaranteed girl, the easiest thing to happened is to spent 6 spins to get one event girl, the price of 2 10x pachinko

Pity that not even with a thousand is guaranteed...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

3 spins costs the same as 1 guaranteed girl with the difference they DON'T GIVE YOU a guaranteed girl, the easiest thing to happened is to spend 6 spins to get one event girl, the price of 2 10x pachinko

The only way to guarantee getting event girls is to empty epic pachinko pool first. Just saying.

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

In case you don't get a girl on one of those 3 spins ofc. Yep but three spins with 20%ish drop rate on a girl aren't equal to the 100% of EP. Ofc 5 consecutive spins are not equal to a 100% drop rate, but with the small drop rate 3 spins usually aren't quite enough to land a girl.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's the most efficient (thus on average cheapest) way. If you're not interested in guarantees and prefer luck that's fine, but it's going to be much more costly, so I'm not sure this thread is going to be much help to you.

This is primarily nonsense. I recommend ignoring it. 

Nonsense? Which part exactly? The one that you have to save up kobans? Or the one that you should not waste them on EvP unless there's a girl you really like? Or maybe the part that you have a higher chance to get a girl with more spins, than with less? Or maybe my personal experience with the EvP draught when i had to spin it 17 times to finally get a girl? Yes, because you were there with me, when i lost those thousands of kobans, or when i finally got my first EvP so you saw it and now you are calling me a liar?

28 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Nonsense? Which part exactly? The one that you have to save up kobans? Or the one that you should not waste them on EvP unless there's a girl you really like? Or maybe the part that you have a higher chance to get a girl with more spins, than with less? Or maybe my personal experience with the EvP draught when i had to spin it 17 times to finally get a girl? Yes, because you were there with me, when i lost those thousands of kobans, or when i finally got my first EvP so you saw it and now you are calling me a liar?

The part where you thought your advice was good. Recommending to spin it at least five times, and that it cannot grant a girl with a few spins.

I'm not calling you a liar by the way. To lie you have to know that what you're saying is wrong. I think you genuinely do believe all that and are trying to be helpful. You're just shit at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

I've managed to clear all Epic Days events just fine without paying, and consequently my Epic Pachinko pool is now down to 8 girls. (Although doing lots of EP during the 3rd Anniversary has also contributed.)

image.png.57e08afb388d382fca75b6835cec42c9.png

4 of these should feature in the next Epic Days in (probably) October, so I'll be even closer to emptying it then. (4 remaining + 2 new ones we should be getting next week as the September update.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I've managed to clear all Epic Days events just fine without paying, and consequently my Epic Pachinko pool is now down to 8 girls. (Although doing lots of EP during the 3rd Anniversary has also contributed.)

image.png.57e08afb388d382fca75b6835cec42c9.png

4 of these should feature in the next Epic Days in (probably) October, so I'll be even closer to emptying it then. (4 remaining + 2 new ones we should be getting next week as the September update.)

That is depending on how they will structure the calendar by October, because that's when events started.

11 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Look what you have just said. I are paying 2k to 4k for a girl that you would normally pay 5400? It's an awesome deal for me. I have been doing it for the last 2 Epic days without problem, and without buying kobans

Every epic event offers 2 new girls and 4 old ones every 2 months.Since I have over 35 girls still in the pachinko and there always offer 2 girls every month.I don`t think I can get them all in 2 years.

Edited by yoyowhan

23 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Every epic event offers 2 new girls and 4 old ones every 2 months.Since I have over 35 girls still in the pachinko and there always offer 2 girls every month.I don`t think I can get them all in 2 years.

No one said it would be easy, no one said it would be quick, I just said and keep saying that it's the most efficient way.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The part where you thought your advice was good. Recommending to spin it at least five times, and that it cannot grant a girl with a few spins.

I'm not calling you a liar by the way. To lie you have to know that what you're saying is wrong. I think you genuinely do believe all that and are trying to be helpful. You're just shit at it.

At least, i have enough empathy to not blatantly spell insults towards a fellow player with whom i disagree. I hope you outgrow this self righteous and all knowing attitude and most of all the unwaranted aggressive attitude towards others, it certainly speaks ill of you. Bless you.

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

At least, i have enough empathy to not blatantly spell insults towards a fellow player with whom i disagree. I hope you outgrow this self righteous and all knowing attitude and most of all the unwaranted aggressive attitude towards others, it certainly speaks ill of you. Bless you.

I wouldn't say I present myself as all knowing. I present an attitude of knowledge, but to say all knowing would be a vast overstatement.

That was a compliment right?