too high ego

jelom

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

My point about that was that it's very unusual for D2 players to immediately reboost when their old booster set expires (and even more unusual to apply the same 4 boosters again), so just on the balance of probabilities it's unlikely that I've seen the exact same boosted stats with that player for a day and a half.

Which numbers can't be gotten at level 384, the ones from the profile or the ones from the league snapshot? The profile values look perfectly achievable to me with four legendary ginsengs. That would simply leave the snapshot data as potentially bugged, same as for "my" player.

Irrc, you have up to 6 hours to reapply boosters, depending on the hour, so it's nothing near immediate. As for the same set - I guess ymmw.

The numbers from bloated guy's profile are seemingly normal. But the numbers from ToF are completely out of whack, regardless of what boosters he is using. He couldn't have reached them in any normal scenario. Your guy, on the other hand, could - so his case *can* be a display glitch alone, while the bloated one not only displays wrong numbers but also was somehow allowed to reach impossible numbers.  Whether they are merely a shadow of sorts is yet to be seen...

...when someone decides to test it in combat.

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

1) Legendary chlorella and legendary cordyceps were fixed this past week. As far as I and other investigation-inclined players have been able to confirm, they work correctly now, although one can debate if the framework for this "correctness" is appropriate. (In particular, the legendary cordyceps boost also applies to offense supplied by the alpha girl, which may come as a bit of a surprise.) And yes, the ego numbers can get very high now due to legendary chlorella boosters.

If I understand correctly, then the percentage boosts now apply after the fixed ones? But how do they stack? Let's say I have 100k Attack without any booster. If I equip one Legendary Cordyceps (+10%), that goes to 110K, right? What happens if I then equip a second one? Do I go to 120k (each item giving a 10% boost to my pre-boost Attack) or to 121K (the second item giving a 10% boost of my Attack with the first item's boost included)?

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

If I understand correctly, then the percentage boosts now apply after the fixed ones? But how do they stack? Let's say I have 100k Attack without any booster. If I equip one Legendary Cordyceps (+10%), that goes to 110K, right? What happens if I then equip a second one? Do I go to 120k (each item giving a 10% boost to my pre-boost Attack) or to 121K (the second item giving a 10% boost of my Attack with the first item's boost included)?

I already explained this in an earlier comment. The value is always the same for legendary boosters. I even tried it myself today to confirm that the new updated legendary boosters work like this as well, as ginseng boosters have been working like this since its release. I got ~34k ego each from chlorella, and ~6k damage from each cordyceps. Which means that they both actually increase my ego/damage by 10%.

1 hour ago, Barf said:

Whether they are merely a shadow of sorts is yet to be seen...

...when someone decides to test it in combat.

Again, this is something I've already written about in an earlier comment. The stats shown in league/arena is in fact NOT just a visual bug (except the excitement stat). I have this guy "anony76" that I have been fighting in the arena for 2 days now. His stats on his profile is way lower than the stats in the arena, and the stats that he has in the arena is not (yet) achievable by any means (boosters included). And I always lose against him, even tho I should win if he had his actual stats shown on his profile page.

1 minute ago, MaybeRegret said:

Yeah, I have another one with same problem:

Clearly you're using an old picture I posted (level 394), look at the other one where I am level 395. I'm not using any ginseng boosters there that's why.

• Community Manager

@GeorgeMTO

Got this: 

Ego calculation as it follows: ( base equipment + basic stat + normal boosters + alpha primary girl ) * (club bonus + legendary booster bonus)

Before the change it was calculated wrong in the following: ( base equipment + basic stat + normal boosters + alpha primary girl + legendary booster) * (club bonus) which did not gave the full bonus correctly

• Thanks 4