1. 1. Monster's Ball Event Best Girl?

• Halloween Lilith
    • Countess Semana
    • Yuko
    • Halloween Lupa
    • Halloween Barrel
    • Halloween Abraël

In terms of design, artwork and themes:

Well, I'm not a big fan of any of them (I love Abraël as a character, but she doesn't particularly shine in this version's poses), but the most appealing to me has to be Yuko. None of them is outright bad, but Lilith isn't my cup of tea, Semana is decent, but her poses don't do much for me (except the one with Yuko, unsurprisingly), and the other three are good characters and the art is pretty good as well, but I prefer their previous versions overall. So, Yuko.

In terms of game play and balance:

I'm disappointed to see yet another batch of 6 new 3-star girls added to the game. As a relatively new player, the only 5-star girls I had access to so far are Starters and Commons (Justine, which I got, and Silver Lupa, which I didn't get, were exceptions, but neither match my class anyway). Beyond that, I feel that the existence of 5-star girls make 3-star girls nearly obsolete (for a combat team), or at the very least underwhelming. If art as a resource is a concern, please note that I would MUCH prefer to see 5 or even 4 new girls introduced instead of 6, but with at least one of them being a 5-star character (and preferably not exclusive to the pachinko).

As a Know-How player, I'm glad that two of the three girls I have a chance to get during this event match my class. That's something, at least. But neither will improve my battle team, because 3-star Rares pale in comparison to 5-star Commons and even to the single 5-Star Starter girl the class has... So yeah, not that exciting, unfortunately.

Do you plan on either introducing new 5-Star Epics and Rares, and/or upgrading some of the existing 3-Star ones in the (hopefully near) future? In particular, for Know-How (and then Charm, before even considering Hardcore, given how favored that class already is in that department; see Silver Lupa's discussions). It really feels necessary, and would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by DvDivXXX
typo
  • Like 1

Since I'm a boob-lover I have to say that other than the no-boob Semana the rest are pretty decent (dunno if Lupa is as no-boob as in the 5 star legendary version, if so then she's no good either), but seriously isn't this event a bit early? I mean it's just the first of October and already Halloween event? Then what are they gonna do for actual Halloween?

15 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Since I'm a boob-lover I have to say that other than the no-boob Semana the rest are pretty decent (dunno if Lupa is as no-boob as in the 5 star legendary version, if so then she's no good either), but seriously isn't this event a bit early? I mean it's just the first of October and already Halloween event? Then what are they gonna do for actual Halloween?

You must be new here. New events always start on the 1st of the month, and then they do revival events or a special 4 day event which is either 1 new girl or 2 new girls and 4 old girls as a revival.

• Like 1

I love the dresses. Fancy, elegant and stylish. But transitions to poses are ... questionable. Maybe it's because they're just 3 stars, but it feels like something got skipped. Overall I think that Lilith is terrible, Yuko, Barrel and Lupa add something interesting and therefore good and Abraël is the same as usual. And strangely enough I really like Semana.

Given the poses, of the six I would say Halloween Barell. Yuko would be better by himself, but her poses together with that ugly Countess make her lose the match. As old players may remember, I don't love monster girls, so Lilith and Abrael are out of the question for me in this choosing... although Abrael would win without adversaries should she being without demon traits. As for Lupa, she never made me shout to the miracle.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Given the poses, of the six I would say Halloween Barell. Yuko would be better by himself, but her poses together with that ugly Countess make her lose the match. As old players may remember, I don't love monster girls, so Lilith and Abrael are out of the question for me in this choosing... although Abrael would win without adversaries should she being without demon traits. As for Lupa, she never made me shout to the miracle.

I'm wondering here. Is Lupa a monster girl in your eyes. I mean, she is literally a werewolf. You can't get much closer to monster than werewolf.

I also couldn't help but laugh at the typo you made by referring to Yuko with himself.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I'm wondering here. Is Lupa a monster girl in your eyes. I mean, she is literally a werewolf. You can't get much closer to monster than werewolf.

I also couldn't help but laugh at the typo you made by referring to Yuko with himself.

Yes, haha.  I noticed that too.  Still, I've made enough typos of this type to not get too precious.  Werewolf, yes, but a werewolf I'd love to fuck!  Lupa does seem to polarise opinion, but I really love her and her lovely perky little titties, seen at their absolute best in her silver version - imo.

All the same I couldn't possibly comment on the girls so far and I wouldn't say any of them are ugly based on their disguised opening poses (the girl who's horny for me the most is so far on only 23 shards - Semana).  The little bit I saw of the Countess beyond the opening pose (in EvP) suggests ugliness is far from an accurate description of her, but I was the one who thought Silver Lupa was ugly based on the GIF file demo.  I was very wrong.

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Yep, sometimes I write too quickly and forgot to re-check my post before clicking on "Submit reply". My bad.

As for Lupa, I consider the matter from a different point of view. IMHO, monster girls are one thing, werevolves are another. I don't know if I can explain better than this, but I could say that Lupa, being a werevolf, is a "half-monster" girl, not a full fledged monster girl.

To put it in different words, there are some girls in the game that have monster traits that I consider tolerable, or even nice (and this last one is the case of Bunny, for example), so, to use this expression, I would put them in a "positive" column: Lupa, although by my tastes I would rate her low than other girls, would fall in this column. Conversely, there are other girls that have monster traits so ugly that I can't stand them, and thus I would put them on a "negative" column: the monster girls from the Cute monster 2018 event would probably end on this column, along with Octavia, Mala and Gork. Some girls are halfway between the positive and negative, typically because I would really love them without their monster traits: that's the case of Abrael and Stephanie, but I would probably also put in this halfway zone Levitya and Ombresse.

Hope that my explanation did not confuse you even more than before.

On 10/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

You must be new here. New events always start on the 1st of the month, and then they do revival events or a special 4 day event which is either 1 new girl or 2 new girls and 4 old girls as a revival.

Started playing in April if that counts as new ok, but then Christmas event is gonna start on 1st of December too? That's just plain stupid, every other game can properly set the events when the actual holiday is only these guys can't? Find that very odd...

5 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Started playing in April if that counts as new ok, but then Christmas event is gonna start on 1st of December too? That's just plain stupid, every other game can properly set the events when the actual holiday is only these guys can't? Find that very odd...

The problem is that most of the other October events (that will get revivals later in the month) were also based on Halloween.

6 hours ago, Venge33 said:

No, new would be like, August at the worst. You should've noticed a pattern by now.

But yes as was said above, they base multiple events on Halloween, same as they have multiple events themed on Christmas. They prefer a consistent pattern of new and old events instead of having things constantly moving around.

• Like 1

Most of them are pretty good, with one exception. 

The girls we've seen before are in pretty decent poses, particularly in the dresses. I'd really like to get to see Yuko fully in one pose without a distraction.

Dead last: Countess Semana. She pretty much manages to ruin Yuko's poses by being in them.  I actually like long hair, but the rest of her look isn't my taste.

• Like 1

I don't have anyone of then, so judging by the initial pose, I stay with the majority and choose Halloween Abrael and Halloween Barrel, then I would choose Lupa, Lilith and the last preferable are the "free ones"

So, I know this is not the topic for this kind of comment, but also I think it's not worth for a totally new topic. Wtf is this oktoberfest discont? Have anyone except me see a parallel event with girls at "traditional" german clothes drinking and serving a lot of beer and to get then you obviously need refills? Because if the answer is not, why put a 3 days discont in a 12days event with drop rate high enough to get all of then withou spend a penny?

Edited by sanjkame

7 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

So, I know this is not the topic for this kind of comment, but also I think it's not worth for a totally new topic. Wtf is this oktoberfest discont? Have anyone except me see a parallel event with girls at "traditional" german clothes drinking and serving a lot of beer and to get then you obviously need refills? Because if the answer is not, why put a 3 days discont in a 12days event with drop rate high enough to get all of then withou spend a penny?

Nutaku is currently running an Oktoberfest event where they require the games hosted on them to run some kind of promotion, and the Harem Heroes game went with a combativity discount. Kinkoid simply mirrored it here to not advantage 1 server over the other. The timing (and reason) wasn't up to Kinkoid.

• Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nutaku is currently running an Oktoberfest event where they require the games hosted on them to run some kind of promotion, and the Harem Heroes game went with a combativity discount. Kinkoid simply mirrored it here to not advantage 1 server over the other. The timing (and reason) wasn't up to Kinkoid.

hummm, this explains something. Thank you

It was only in the news promotion that there was the implication that girls were added.  But right down the bottom it referred to combativity discounts and this is what we have.  Oktober Fest means little to me down here in the Southern Hemisphere except as an excuse to get pissed while it is still frustratingly cold and changeable, despite so-called Springtime (just).

Anyway, back to topic.  The first girl I'm likely to get in any account is Countess Semana.  Most people have dissed her, but I reserve judgement.  She's very Manga in drawing style, but she does seem potentially very cute which might be manifest once she removes that mask - and clothes.  Despite a bird mask that makes her look like one of those sinister characters that delivered all the supposedly curative aromatic herbs and spices during the Great Plague, I suspect Yuko will eventually look amazing.  It's the red hair and I love genuine redheads - like Justine.  As for the others, I never did think much of Lilith (but I reserve my judgement in case she surprises).  Abrael is Abrael, whatever her guise, so nothing special here, but I loved her chocolate maker version - really sexy.  I never did like Barell and I haven't got her in any version.  I'm a big Lupa fan and I love her in any version.  In this one her costume makes her less scary and even more desirable.  If, during the full moon, she looked more like Canis lupus with plenty of greyish hair, a long muzzle full of ferocious teeth and a milkline of another three pairs of her little titties, then I might be less scared than turned off, but she looks too adorable to be a werewolf and more akin to Lady from Lady and the Tramp.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Despite a bird mask that makes her look like one of those sinister characters that delivered all the supposedly curative aromatic herbs and spices during the Great Plague, I suspect Yuko will eventually look amazing.  It's the red hair and I love genuine redheads - like Justine.

I'm not sure if you are colour blind or not, but both have a brown tone. Definitely not redheads. Not even by real human hair colour standards. It goes towards copper, but it definitely is still a shade of brown.

Just with their first image and without seeing the poses, Yuko. The skin tone just does it for me, maybe the face will be disappointing I don't know.

Lilith could have been my choice too, but I know what's hidden down there.

Naturally been targeting Yuko since start. 50 shards so far. Fairly on track

I honestly don't understand all this frenzy for Yuko. Do you like birds? 🤔

Both she and Lilith tell me nothing at all, a wide dress, masks that cover the whole face ... one also has horns 😓😓😓

The others are all well drawn, the best I would say Barrel. Lupa and Abrael are great characters with any outfit (and without 😜), Lupa a little better but just because Abrael is a bit out of place compared to the others.

Semana absolutely the best of the frees but I wait to see her without the mask. I don't like spoilers so I only judge what I see.

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm not sure if you are colour blind or not, but both have a brown tone. Definitely not redheads. Not even by real human hair colour standards. It goes towards copper, but it definitely is still a shade of brown.

Okay, okay.  I'd say chestnut then, pretty close to redhead and arguable.  Natural redheads vary a lot in colour from chestnut brown to that beautiful hair colour: 'strawberry blonde'.  The latter is a controversial description.  For example, Anita Torino is described as having blonde hair, but she definitely has that tint of red that marks her out as strawberry blonde, so I guess the name becomes a matter of choice.  Justine is an interesting one.  For instance, her eyes are described as golden, but they appear bronze in most instances, except in her maniac version when they are yellow.  As a painter I live for subtle tones and not the blatant dyed red that is seen in so many of the girls in this game.

-----------------------------------------------

It just occurred to me that I might be a victim of a graphic glitch in my computer system that has the colour balance and brightness/contrast display a little different from that of the original output from Hentai Heroes.  I can never be sure until I play around with the graphic display settings.  It might be the reason I might see things a little different from what others might see.  However, in other graphics apps the display of hair colour, faded blue denim and skin tones (my own basis of colour calibration) appears as expected, but I suspect red might be a little too predominant.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I've managed to acquire Countess Semana and I've now maxed out her affection.  I have to say she is very, very cute.  Definitely something to look forward to for those who haven't got her yet.  Re. her little titties.  Yes, they are that, but just remember they were drawn that way deliberately to help keep true to the wonderful diversity of boob shapes and sizes among women, which I would say HH artists have fulfilled perfectly.

------------------------------------------------------

Update:  In EvP I managed to get Halloween Abrael in THREE accounts, but not one of these has been a HC account - as usual for me in the legendaries, apart from Golden Bunny and Silver Lupa, which took me a pile of kobans to get them.

Not a bad version of Abrael at all, but she remains typically Abrael: pretty but not outstanding (imo anyway), and enormous boobs in some poses.  For me her best pose is her second star - fantastic ass!

I also got Barrel (Barell) in another account.  I have to say I changed my mind about her.  She's very beautiful and glamorous in all her poses, much better than her original version.  Gorgeous face and eyes.

It's not finished yet; I still have a chance to get Lupa whom I really want.  It's only half way through the event, but my Lili account is a pain in the ass as usual.  Yuko is only on x58 shards, but I have her in this account and Countess Semana in four others.  I'm pretty much satisfied with my success so far in this event and I'm a big fan of Event Pachinko.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text