Don't like new TOF board

rsmaster

Please change the tower of fame leader board  back to how it was! Im sure im not alone when i say I DO NOT like the new look!! It doesn't even show your or your opponets ego before challenging!! Then when u challenge and see its way to high , exiting match , exits you from TOF !  AND every single time i tap an opponent ,a totally differant opponent appears!!! And wheres the countdown clock?? Total swing and miss ,and " what were you thinking moment"!!

Edited by rsmaster
Added text
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, rsmaster said:

Agree or disagree, lets get this changed back!!!!

Why would people who disagree with you (not that I've seen any...) support your quest to get the old interface back? That seems like a very strange expectation of yours.

16 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Why would people who disagree with you (not that I've seen any...) support your quest to get the old interface back? That seems like a very strange expectation of yours.

Because its not just my quest!! Are u saying you like the new interface ??

+1. new interface is terrible.

KK's got some buggered javascript running on this one. I've also noticed that selecting an opponent ends up highlighting/enlarging a different one. What it seems to do more often times than not is duplicate the opponent that was last selected. Cool...

To KK, the updates to ToF and Arena have specifically been stat-based. (i.e. Ego, Atk, Def, etc. are all now extremely important when choosing opponents to actively battle), this new interface completely removes the user's ability to quickly and easily digest and compare any of these stats. Revert this "update". It's awful.

Edited by davoooooo

I came to the forum looking for this exact thread. New design is... not great. Everything i've seen has already been stated above. Opponent level not visible, different opponent gets highlighted, searching for the opponent you just attacked because it always reverts to the top after a fight. Really confusing lay-out that will always be confusing(at least for me). Absolutely horrible. Please change it back.

• Like 1

As i've already said: Bad looking design doesn't make use of most of the limited space on mobile devices(which is a common sense it should do).

All the useful information is hidden until you click on a player which leads to limiting the useful space even more. All the sorting buttons are extremely small on top of the unnecessary wide player tabs.
From a visual design perspective all elements are clustered too close together, there is no negative space to help and emphasize important information (like stats of players were shown in the previous page).
All of this leads to bad overall look and functionality that doesn't lead the eye of the user to important information, which is either hidden or spread too wide alongside the whole lenght of the screen.

Visual design(web design by extention) should make a page(product) more well structured and easy to use, NOT impair user experience.
Roll back this bad composition of the ToF, because it is simply UNUSABLE.

• Like 1

I will repeat what I had already said: I am all too happy to be able to play on a PC with a large screen (and not to be forced to play on my smartphone).

This interface changing looks like a huge self shoot in the foot for the devs. It makes me wonder what they were thinking when they decided to implement a change of this magnitude, apparently without testing, and especially without considering the opinion of the players: it almost seems that they have forgotten that they design and make the game, but it is the players who play it, and therefore it is the players who must feel comfortable using an interface.

• Like 1

If this is the screen everyone is talking about, then I'm all for rolling back...... worst design change I've seen yet....... weird thing I noticed was that firefox and chrome on my PC rendered the page the old way......

Screenshot_20191002-193815_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if it's because I play on Harem Heroes or not, but I'm still seeing the old interface on my phone. Maybe it's because I have the browser requesting the desktop version instead of the mobile version of the site.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, MCP said:

Not sure if it's because I play on Harem Heroes or not, but I'm still seeing the old interface on my phone. Maybe it's because I have the browser requesting the desktop version instead of the mobile version of the site.

Don't clear your browser cache or history, or you will see the new design

• 2 weeks later...