Can't get to Hentai Clicker

Deadnow

Yo horo kinkoid!

maybe this and future crossgame events could be made via email?writing some code to hentaiclicker that it would automatically send mail with unic rewardlink to player who reaches desired goal.im no coder but i could imagine it to bee relative easy way to make it work :)

yours:teddy

• Like 1

I did submit a ticket about this and reporting it as a bug yesterday through HH , I finally got a response about 2 hrs ago what read :

" HI, Thanks for reaching out! We've send the info over to the right team and the team is looking into it. Thanks for your patience! Kind regards. " 

So who knows if we will ever get a answer , at this point I consider it to be a sol situation . No one is offering any solutions of any kinds here , not getting answers from support other then they are looking into it and from my exp that means not enough complaining to care . I could be wrong and hopefully I am , but almost every time I hear we are looking into it , that is just a polite way of telling me to sod off .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you don't understand how to do things, please don't make an assumption about simple it is to do. It just makes you look like an asshole when you are wrong.

i do understand logic.game allready does acivity from game to game after certain level,opening and closin scripts,so its only logical to assume that game would be RELATIVELY easy to code send mail too.and if someone is wrong,i dont think it makes him/her a*hole.it just make the one be wrong.but then again,commenting others posts without bringing anything constructive,informative or helpfullto to thread,might make you look like one.

sincerely yours:teddy

• Haha 2

sad to say at this point there is no help , you can try to send a support ticket in , but so far all I have gotten is we are looking into it response . maybe if everyone having issues sends tickets they will see its not just a few of us . as far as here goes , I cant say they are seeing this or not , but the lack of response tells me either they don't know , don't have a answer , cant figure it out , or we are just sol .

We haven't even gotten its a matter we are looking into , we know some people are effected , we are working on it , no responces , the last one was wait a few mins and it will pop up , that was early yesterday and I still am waiting ...

edit : I also asked in my ticket if there is a way for them to at least verify we earned her and get her awarded , still waiting a response on that though (its not been very long since I replied asking ) .

Edited by Dirk Diggler
adding info
  • Like 1

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

So no solution yet. Just the usual blaming on something else.

I wonder why let this drag on. I mean, if they have already took the time to read the ticket, a little more time to check player account for max level reached (if the person used same login credentials for both games) on Hentai Clicker and adding the girl manually to that person Hentai Heroes harem would prevent them from receiving more and more support tickets from the same person. Even if somehow the support guy do not have the means to actually fix it, just sending the link in the ticket response (same link banner is supposed to provide) would solve most cases and prevent a lot of new support tickets. Meaning less work for them.

• Like 1

Hello!

I got the banner on the mobile, but my phone was not able to run the instalation package after download the app.

I opened the game on pc and there was already an account with my mail and password, even though I had never played hentai clicker. I suppose it was created when I clicked on the banner and downloaded the app?

I reached stage 3000+ on the account, but nothing happened. My ID is 218557. What can I do to get Mizuki? I'm not using adblock, and the banner do not show up again...

11 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hello!

I got the banner on the mobile, but my phone was not able to run the instalation package after download the app.

I opened the game on pc and there was already an account with my mail and password, even though I had never played hentai clicker. I suppose it was created when I clicked on the banner and downloaded the app?

I reached stage 3000+ on the account, but nothing happened. My ID is 218557. What can I do to get Mizuki? I'm not using adblock, and the banner do not show up again...

Can you find the link you got on your mobile from clicking on the banner?
I think you can force the activation by copying that to your pc browser.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:25 PM, Lemus said:

To get a top girl in one game you have to play another game that I don't like. Although it doesn't matter, I can't even get into that clicker. Another idiocy.

01.jpg

Glad to see there is someone else having issues with that game, it doesn't load for me either, the most I got was also this page, but stopped loading at 7/10 and then gave me the error message that it can't load WebGl memory or something and I need to increase memory if I am the developer, but since I'm not the dev I can't, hence can't play the game either. How about we get a fix for this? Or is that unable to be played on Win 7?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Glad to see there is someone else having issues with that game, it doesn't load for me either, the most I got was also this page, but stopped loading at 7/10 and then gave me the error message that it can't load WebGl memory or something and I need to increase memory if I am the developer, but since I'm not the dev I can't, hence can't play the game either. How about we get a fix for this? Or is that unable to be played on Win 7?

try clearing your cookies and cash , when I load clicker the assets are 72 or 74 , the 10 assets sounds like a older version .

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Nope, because the banner gone and I very smartly close the page where the banner has directed me, thinking, "oh, well, this page is useless to me". >. <

Right now my club are trying to rebuild the promo link based on the link of some member banner, but is hard to figure what parts we have to change to link our hentai heroes account to the hentai clicker account:

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HH3113e16efe7dd853fad3465a7b03a669&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=349900&game_id=25&auth_id=46615

This is the link for the banner of one member of our club. We have to change some parts to rebuild our own link. We are betting that we have to change the id part, but... we have 3 parts related to id. And also, we have no guarantee that the numbers in the middle will be the same for everyone.

With this, however, I got the message "you got a reward on hentai heroes" when reaching stage 3000 using this link, changing the crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx to my own id. But this did not vinculate the reward to my account, so I'm trying again changing other parts of the link. Hard to figure what to do!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, absent said:

NobodyPrime,

I click on your link, but this redirect to "CLICK ME ON YOUR MOBILE - DOWNLOAD"

I download & install apk - i have 3000, but NO GIRL!

I need help, please!

Nonono, this link is the link of another person, you can't get Mizuki with this one.

The banner you are supposed to get in your hentai heroes main screen would direct you to a unique link that would connect your hentai heroes account to your progress on hentai clicker. Every player, once clicking in the banner, have a unique link generated. Using this link, the player will get Mizuki once he reaches stage 3000 on hentai cliquer. If you use the link of another account, you will not get her, because is not the link of your account. 

We were trying to rebuild our own link changing parts of the one I posted earlier, for example, using our ID in the place of the ID that the link references. But rebuilding this link is far more complex than that, there is a lot of aparently random digits on its body that we cannot know how it was supposed to be for us, it changes for every account... so we gave up. We will need to wait to see if the banner will show up eventualy to get our own links.

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This is how I resolved mine - I dug through my mobile history until I got a link like this:

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=1962501&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

But this is my personal link, it won't work for anyone else

Edited by Rusty Cuntbucket

3 hours ago, absent said:

NobodyPrime,

OK. I receive in HC msg: "You have received a reward in hentaiheroes game! You may go there to collect it"

But, no girl (no reward) anywhere in HH(( What will i do now?

Same problem. Once i have this message. Many time clean cache & dont use adblock, but still no results. If i win a girl for another person Is there a way to collect a reward for myself?

Edited by advocatus_diaboli

anyone who is not getting reward,does your browser,add-ons,adblockers,or antivirus block third party cookies?not sure if im on right track,but just realized my all browsers block them,and option to enable cookies is locked.looks like i have multiple instances on my computer taking care of cookies alone and before i start to solve and refiguring them i would like to hear about other players cookies policies.

yours:teddy

Tedddy

Opera GX (portable). Usually, I have 2 settings, depending on geolocation (wifi): 1) Cookies & cache erase on exit, don't save password; 2) Cookies & cache erase on exit, but save password. Ad block extension - ON default. I see this banner (no AD) - I click this banner right, but this did not give effect due to errors. I don't have any antiviruses, firewall, etc.