HOW TO GET MIZUKI - TESTED IT, IT WORKS

Cantrix

USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER

by changing xxx's with YOUR hentaiheroes id, then register with OTHER EMAIL in HentaiClicker YOU WILL GET MIZUKI ON YOUR HH ACCOUNT.

For instance i am playing Hentaiheroes with XYZ@gmail.com (i am unable to see the Mizuki banner), after using the link when i played with the same email on Hentaiclicker reaching level 3000 DID NOT provide the reward(i did it multiple times), but when i created an entirely new Hentaiclicker account using a  DIFFERENT EMAIL ABC@gmail.com, using the same link with MY HH ID, reaching level 3000 surprisingly PROVIDED the reward to my XYZ@gmail.com Hentaiheroes account .

So from all of this and the fact that changing browsers, devices and disabling addblockers doesn't help to make the banner visible i, can conclude that the problem is indeed tied with email management on Kinkoid's part. Some emails (like my XYZ@gmail.com example) are unable to see the banner and are unable to receive the reward from playing HentaiClicker if they are using the same email they used in Hentaiheroes(that is unable to see the banner), but if they create a new account with a new email in Hentaiclicker using the link from the banner while inserting their numerical HH ID they WILL RECEIVE the reward.

Worsk for Hentaiheroes.com players.

I REPEAT USE THE LINK REPLACE "XXXXXX" WITH YOUR HH ID AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Other people have tested other methods that worked for some but not everyone. Can I ask how many times you tested it to be certain it worked?

2 accounts so far, the guildie who told me to try it out and me after i tried it out.

• Like 1

I also used the method @Cantrix propose, and it works.

In hentai heroes the promotion is only tied to the player ID in the link used to launch hentaiclicker, but the email can be different in both games.

So it is possible in theory to gain mizuki for another player if you use his ID to launch hentaiclicker (probably restricted to only one reward for each HentaiClicker account, once you get the message in hentaiclicker saying you had a reward in hentai heroes, there must be a register change).

Of course when you open hentaiheroes to receive the reward the banner should be visible, so you have to disable your adblocker in advance.

Edited by jelom

6 hours ago, Cantrix said:

USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575
 by changing xxx's with YOUR hentaiheroes id, then register with OTHER EMAIL in HentaiClicker YOU WILL GET MIZUKI ON YOUR HH ACCOUNT.

For instance i am playing Hentaiheroes with XYZ@gmail.com (i am unable to see the Mizuki banner), after using the link when i played with the same email on Hentaiclicker reaching level 3000 DID NOT provide the reward(i did it multiple times), but when i created an entirely new Hentaiclicker account using a  DIFFERENT EMAIL ABC@gmail.com, using the same link with MY HH ID, reaching level 3000 surprisingly PROVIDED the reward to my XYZ@gmail.com Hentaiheroes account .

So from all of this and the fact that changing browsers, devices and disabling addblockers doesn't help to make the banner visible i, can conclude that the problem is indeed tied with email management on Kinkoid's part. Some emails (like my XYZ@gmail.com example) are unable to see the banner and are unable to receive the reward from playing HentaiClicker if they are using the same email they used in Hentaiheroes(that is unable to see the banner), but if they create a new account with a new email in Hentaiclicker using the link from the banner while inserting their numerical HH ID they WILL RECEIVE the reward.

Worsk for Hentaiheroes.com players.

I REPEAT USE THE LINK REPLACE "XXXXXX" WITH YOUR HH ID AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER.

It's really works. Thanks, bro :D

Edited by DarkBee1
  • Like 2

Finally got it to work using a new email/registration like mentioned above. Thank you. So many p[eople had mentioned support said it MUST be tied to the same email address so I wasnt willing to put in the time to try this until you said it worked

1 hour ago, nope1 said:

Why would you want her on a new account rather than your main account. This is retarded

You do get her on your main account because you use your main account ID in URL(ref_id). You need new account if your hentaiclicker main account is messed up, but it doesn't matter because you use main account ID in URL. Email does not matter at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nope1 said:

Why would you want her on a new account rather than your main account. This is retarded

Sorry, my post may have been easy to misunderstand. I only created a new Hentai Clicker account, but it was tied to my original (one and only) Hentai Heroes account. I used a mac app called "Autoclick" to get back to stage 3000 within 2 hours. It has my computer click continuously until I tell it to stop. Fastest I could set it to before HClicker started stuttering was 10x per second.

it did require a new account , i let mine run all day in the bacground to get there . But I can say it did finally work . My guess would be if the account was a older one or one from the last crossover they did that got bugged that it was still bugged . So making a new account and useing the link with your HH id in the place of XXXXXX Does Work .

I wanted to also say that i used the same link first on my old HC account and though i did get to 3000 very easily , the popup saying i got a award in HH didnt hit till about 3200-3500 , but when i loaded HH i got no reward , the only thing that fixed it for me was starting a new account . That tells me its not something on our ends , its old accounts not taking the code right . My HH is 2+ years old and my HC was a beta account , i got no banner in HH originally , and the HC account though saying i got the award didnt grant it .

Also a big thank you to the players who have found solutions to work around these issues , its sad the players found the answers the devs havent .

Edited by Dirk Diggler
additional info

1 hour ago, SuperTanya said:

I'm surprised people do cheat to get a girl on a clicker game that takes an hour in average to get to level 3000. Are you dumb?

No, I don't need answers. 😞

You are misunderstanding something. Nobody is cheating, that's a workaround way people WHO DON'T SEE THE BANNER

(in other words a way to deal with the bad implementation of the promotion) can get Mizuki on Hentaiheroes,  not gain an unfair advantage in hentaiclicker. Pretty sure creating multiple accounts in hclicker is allowed. But since you were one of the lucky studs who were able to see the banner you can stay on your high horse and shout empty words. I'm quite curious how would you act if you find yourself stuck in this situation next time though?

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Guys, we are very glad that you care enough and found a solution on your own,
BUT please do not use this link, it actually deepens the problem. 
We are working on resolving the issue and ask for some patience 🙂

@Cantrix Thank very you much, but I will edit your comment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Glad to finally see an official announcement we were in the dark since last week. Keep up the good work and looking forward the update of the situation.

18 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Wait so does that mean it doesn't work and I am wasting my time right now? I am using the link and playing Hentai Clicker currently. 😧