Orgy Days event

John 1039

Yeah, I didn't even check properly before I spent my 20 energy to make sure the girl was in the rewards list, force of habit really, you expect things to work right and it's possible to go 20 without getting anything anyways.

Has anyone tried the event pachico or epic pachico to see if the event girls are dropping from there?  Just curious.  Also not a bug, but why the hell did the devs choose to discount the cost to refill energy and not combat points?  I use to think they were just greedy, but I'm starting to think they are just incompetent instead.

Event started and again there's no girls on any bosses!

AGAIN !

But the most important question: How the hell am I supposed to stop this background from non-stop switching?! It's even more infuriating than a complete lack of girls on bosses.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Yeah, I didn't even check properly before I spent my 20 energy to make sure the girl was in the rewards list, force of habit really, you expect things to work right and it's possible to go 20 without getting anything anyways.

Has anyone tried the event pachico or epic pachico to see if the event girls are dropping from there?  Just curious.  Also not a bug, but why the hell did the devs choose to discount the cost to refill energy and not combat points?  I use to think they were just greedy, but I'm starting to think they are just incompetent instead.

Someone on discord did, and yes girls dropped for Epic Pachinko.

2 minutes ago, Noacc said:

The issue has been resolved.

We are preparing online news to communicate our further actions.

Please accept our deepest apologies.
Thank you for your patience.

What about mission counter? It supposed to be on Murakawa, but there is none.

And what about background animation, is there any way to stop it? It's switching non-stop and not all people are good with this flickering lights.

Yep, the bug is fixed, but that's not why I'm writing.  Someone in the bug reporting thread indicated a x12 shard drop for Halloween Kimie, so that's consistent with a normal 5 day revival.  Also, the mission timer has halved along with the koban reward so the two added together mean the changes are neutral.

So far so good.

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

It seems Boku Mi Maï and Mountain Sophie are also available in Epic and Event Pachinko. But they're not mentioned in the news or in the event window.

The event window also does not mention that Murakawa is a mission reward girl.  Get her in The Packinko it says.  This contradicts the news.  It might be that they are still working on the bug and Murakawa is not an urgent priority I guess.