Orgy Days event

John 1039

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

It is a quality, of heart and mind and soul, sometimes called gratitude.

Those who contribute, $500 per month, they are entitled to speak, about HH, with the technicality and harshness you use.  But they don't.  

If you fail to understand why that matters?  I am sure I can't say anything more. 

Wow.....where do I start with you?

First off why did you take over a week to shoot back your snippy reply with me.

"I pay them money so I have the right to criticize them if i want to"  That is a garbage argument and you know it.  And you want to talk about paying money to support a developer?  I've dropped money on CyGames, because their granblue fantasy game is worth supporting.  But these devs?  With some of the choices they've made in the past few years, they don't deserve my money.  Perhaps you've heard of 'protesting with your wallet'?  That's what this is.  But what good does it do to not give them money without also saying 'why' you won't give them money. 

Also, are you seriously implying anyone that criticizes this game needs to be paying 500 a month on it?  Do you realize how much money that is?  That's more than some people get for a paycheck.  That's someone's car payment, or rent for the month, or their utility bills.  I really hope I'm misunderstanding you and you just mean people that buy the monthy card or drop 5 bucks on patrion or something.

I give my opinion, a lot of times with a lot of cynical humor in my posts.  But I'm also very blunt, if I'm paying the devs money or not won't change that.  You can read and reply to my comments, you can agree or disagree with them.  You can ignore them.  But don't tell me I don't have the right to express my thoughts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
En 2/11/2019 a las 20:53, brassygirl dijo:

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face.  I thought Double Missions?  Oh, hell yeah.  I am so dumb, I thought it would give us a double on the 150.

Hehehe!!  This is how bad I read it!  < I want 300 per day plus two kickers!!!>  

Hahahaha, that's not dumb, it is a pretty clever idea, 300 per day would be so nice. Well, I'm glad that my post gave you a smile, at least made that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peterminator said:

Hahahaha, that's not dumb, it is a pretty clever idea, 300 per day would be so nice. Well, I'm glad that my post gave you a smile, at least made that.

Hey!!!  Thank you!!!  Very nice of you to say!

You know how we are??  We read as BIG NEWS!  Bc! Fuck!!!  300 per day for 5 days!!!  Hell yes, right!@!!

But the way it was done?  

It does seem like big news.  Like waking up and finding 20 pesos.  Yes, there is 20.  But they are each worth pennies!!!  Haha.

En 12/11/2019 a las 5:51, brassygirl dijo:

Hey!!!  Thank you!!!  Very nice of you to say!

You know how we are??  We read as BIG NEWS!  Bc! Fuck!!!  300 per day for 5 days!!!  Hell yes, right!@!!

But the way it was done?  

It does seem like big news.  Like waking up and finding 20 pesos.  Yes, there is 20.  But they are each worth pennies!!!  Haha.

Pesos? That's your real life currency? Hahahaha, but, hell yeah, every free thing it is worthy of a celebration, most of the good things in life come in that way, but it is pretty optimistic for me to say, maybe it is good just for this ocassion that I'm cheered by your words.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Peterminator said:

Pesos? That's your real life currency? Hahahaha, but, hell yeah, every free thing it is worthy of a celebration, most of the good things in life come in that way, but it is pretty optimistic for me to say, maybe it is good just for this ocassion that I'm cheered by your words.

Right Back at YOU!!  hahaha. Have a peso on me!  Good Life means smiles and good wishes!