🎁​The First Haremverse Elections🎁​

Mika Kinkoid

Hey, heroes! It’s time for the first Haremverse elections!😘

The girls desperately need a Minister of BDSM who will set higher bondage standards.

Every class elected a representative to make decisions on behalf of the party:

Mala has been chosen to represent the Hardcore class. The know-how candidate is the gothic chick Lilith. And the sex fiend Ombresse defends the Charm political views.

Here is what our sexy politicians promised to happen in the Haremverse if they take the power:

elections_forumpost.png

Lilith: 

“I am committed to making sure that every Haremverse girl will expose her dark and most extreme side. I will drastically increase the number of girls wearing tight corsets, sexy black catsuits, latex lingerie and fetish high heels. A goth fashion icon like me know(s)-how to arouse you! Vote for me!”

Ombresse:

"As a Minister of BDSM, I will fight for a better world: a sex-crazed world where all the girls are horny as hell and you are burning with pleasure. There will be no mercy for mankind, no foreplay, only rough banging! I will work hard to ignite the sexual inferno and make all of you our obedient sex slaves! Every change starts with a vote - your vote for the Charm(ing) candidate!"

Val Mala:

“I promise to bring all the perverted knowledge I learnt in the Shokushu dimension to the Haremverse! The portal of brutal sex and all other new kinky sensations will be opened! I will make sure to increase the sexual freedom, create new BDSM dorms, and train the girls the art of submission, perversion and humiliation..day..after..day! It all starts with a rope - so secure me with your vote.”

Only you can give them the power. Your vote is decisive!

💰Give your vote in the comments below and 5 of you will win 240Kobans (Hentai Heroes) /40Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

The polling station will be open until Tuesday, the 5th of November, 5AM (GMT+1)! Don't forget to leave your ID and platform in the comments!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

My vote goes to Jessie Kinkoid... I mean Mala.

HH ID: 211318

You should not strike through the Jessie Chan part ;) Vote for me :* (and win)

Not a debate clearly Mala is in a different league than the other two she needs a legendary days version as well should have picked better harem members to try to give her a challenge because this is going to be one-sided lol.

Pretty sure everyone would want to go to hell if they knew Mala was waiting for them there lol.

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic