Legendary Duo Discussion

Dmytro

11 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I stand corrected. Told ya I sometimes don't recall correctly, musta just been the first ones that lagged behind just a tiny bit. That's all I was referring to. My perception that KH legendaries were just a tad behind the other legendaries when we had to wait till last most of the time to get ours.

Norou was equal in strength to Levitya and Fanny&Fionne. Fabienne was equal in strength to Taria and Golden Bunny. They've never been lacking in strength, just been a long wait since our last one is all.

• Like 1

01100.jpg.248a7c1990c88499d1941ff315543841.jpg

It was... unexpected.
What was especially unexpected that I had a cat on my lap and a cat threw up. So I ran to the bathroom to wash myself and the animal without looking at the screen, and when I came back 20 minutes later, there was this.
(The cat fine - she just ate too much as usual.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lemus said:

It was... unexpected.
What was especially unexpected that I had a cat on my lap and a cat threw up. So I ran to the bathroom to wash myself and the animal without looking at the screen, and when I came back 20 minutes later, there was this.

Bloody brilliant!  My cat should be renamed Mr Jinx because she'd never grant me this.

Cost me a solid 5k Kobans to get Keiko, but not a big deal.

Pretty much since the first Legendary days have been introduced + Epic days later, I've been saving and spending Kobans only on these events with priority on Legendary days.

Haven't played a single Epic Pachinko in years, and now they've nerfed Mythic pachinko free game from 1 day to 2 days. Unless I have a selection of 3 girls, 2 of which I already own in order to get the last one I don't see how I'll be spending Kobans there either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuperTanya said:

Cost me a solid 5k Kobans to get Keiko, but not a big deal.

Pretty much since the first Legendary days have been introduced + Epic days later, I've been saving and spending Kobans only on these events with priority on Legendary days.

Haven't played a single Epic Pachinko in years, and now they've nerfed Mythic pachinko free game from 1 day to 2 days. Unless I have a selection of 3 girls, 2 of which I already own in order to get the last one I don't see how I'll be spending Kobans there either.

Yep, i'm in the same boat!

Things are not looking good, even in Adrian'smole.  1516 kobans left after starting with 4600 and I have Keiko on only x80 shards.  The next best is Peckerbird with her on x36, but with 2300 kobans left.  Wish me better luck than I had to date - 4 refills without a single shard drop in Adrian'smole is pretty grim you'd have to agree.  If it had gone the way Silver Lupa went with Peckerbird I would've had her by now.  I didn't get Lupa in that account, but I got her to x98 with far fewer kobans to spare at the start.

The best I can say is that it's my turn for rotten luck after a charmed run in other events.  But... there's those x100 windfalls to give me some hope.  Lemus, I tried to educate my cat as a good luck charm but this has been a dismal failure as usual.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, FinderKeeper said:

@profra with usual Legendary Days droprate you'll need ~400-500 fights per girl.

WHAT RATE 0%???

Just used 2K kobans and all i have to show for is 4x affection...SERIOUSLY what the hell!!

Already fought like 375 times and not even close to 1/4 of affection this like a nightmare to get a single legendary.

And now only 2 days remaining and dont have any more spare kobans left.

1 hour ago, jackhorn said:

WHAT RATE 0%???

Just used 2K kobans and all i have to show for is 4x affection...SERIOUSLY what the hell!!

Already fought like 375 times and not even close to 1/4 of affection this like a nightmare to get a single legendary.

What Profra is telling us to get Keiko would amount to between 3500 and 4500 kobans.  I suspect my odds are worse for me this time, but we'll see.  Even if I get her in only one account this would make me happy.  In Adrian'smole I have a heap of gifts and books saved up for just the still hopeful eventuality that I get her.  However, I'm now low on cash because of the current quest that wanted me to spend 8.8m to get a damned set of clothes.

I'd be silly to give up so early with a few natural recharges left as it is.  Things generally improve for me in terms of shard drops towards the end of the event.  I hope so because 80 plays without a single shard drop is depressing to say the least.  I've never before had such a lousy run, but I feel for you when you said you spent 2k worth of kobans for x4 shards.  That would be around 94 tries with that sad return.  Oh well, them's the breaks!  Don't give up.  Your story and mine suggests there might be a grab for kobans with the implication that we will become so hooked that we may have to buy topups using real Euros.  The Euro vs the NZ dollar exchange is definitely not in my favour.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall to witness all the domestic disputes that would result from such an expression of addiction!  I'd be put out in our foxy's kennel if I ever succumbed to that temptation!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

22 hours ago, Antimon said:

You couldn't possibly have had shards on Taria, since she came out pre-shards and didn't get a revival (before this legendary duo event). You are probably mistaking her for another legendary which is now sitting in your harem with 82 shards

I don't think so because in the testHH (taria) I have it in my harem and it is the same as in this event.

2 hours ago, zero666 said:

I don't think so because in the testHH (taria) I have it in my harem and it is the same as in this event.

She has been previously available, but that was under the old drop system where it was all or nothing. You can not possibly have ever earned shards for her before this event, because that was never an option.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:25 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, I quite like the attraction system but I do miss the descending shadow of the old system.  It's a pity that HH couldn't use a hybrid compromise - say, using the old shadow system for those x100 jackpots.  The thrill of surprise would then be amplified instead of using a posted shard count that differs graphically only in the shard value that shows.  They should also bring back the old display for Pachinko wins and the shadow for the mission reward at the end of an event.  None of these should be too difficult to design back in, given that the code must still exist.  Do you think they might listen to our pleadings?  Because I'm not the only one who misses it.

I agree, I hate the previous system, because of its unpredictability, but the feeling of getting the girls with that animation of the girl's shadow growing on the background was great

• Like 1

That adamant discussion from zero666 reminds me of me, sad to say.  I can never be sure, but I'm certain he is wrong.

Anyway, we finally gets her, Precious.  Reverse psychology has been a pretty good strategy for me as I had a semi-dream run and two refills from when she was on x80.

I had 4,326 kobans at the start of my refill sessions, one natural refill, so that's 4,476.  I have 1,015 kobans left so I used 3,461 kobans to get her.  I think this is better than the odds.  Onto Peckerbird and Peregrine Took to see how I get on, but, given the effort needed to get her in Adrian'smole, I don't fancy my chances.  Just one last-ditch effort at reverse psychology for these two accounts.

I've got enough gifts saved up, but I'm low on cash, thanks to the latest damned adventure.  I kinda expected this to crop up, but I hoped it wouldn't be this soon!

22 hours ago, Lemus said:

It was... unexpected.

Hummm...I should make a deal with my cat as well

7 hours ago, jackhorn said:

WHAT RATE 0%???

Are you really sure you attacked the right boss all the times you fought? Because I know bad luck really well, and already saw many people with terrible luck. But 2000 kobans for 4 shards kind of exceed the barrier of the unluck

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Hummm...I should make a deal with my cat as well

Good luck with that!  Cats are cats and their own bosses, even more so than a woman, in my experience.  Speaking of the feminine symbolism as found in cats, I've just managed the final affection upgrade of lives in the test account.  She is so beautiful I can't stop looking at her and I'm glad I managed to tempt her (at the expense, as it's turning out, of getting Keiko this event).  The reason for my voyeuristic obsession is her brown complexion and green eyes that are an uncanny reminder of a sexy and vivacious former girlfriend.  The artist captured something really special with this haremette.  I wonder if it's possible to tame a lynx because they are really beautiful cats in their own right.  [I just thought of something] most Lynx species, which includes the bobcat, have short, stubby tails like the Manx.  Lives has a tail more like that of a puma (cougar in the US).  Still they're all very handsome cats.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

2 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I still think he attacked the wrong boss xD

The image he posted suggests he uses the event window to access the right boss.  He would've had to deliberately selected the wrong one to do what you suggested.  I think he's simply having really foul luck.  I can sympathise.  I have Keiko at x89 in my Peckerbird account, but she'd been on x86 for the last 80 tries before that.  The very time I could've done with even average success to get past x86 I had that kind've drought, only to get another 3 shards with just about all my kobans spent.  Shit luck is possible.