Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Free spin from Rotation #0962: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0963: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0964: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0965: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0966: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0967: Book (CbC)

129xMyPx1: 65x Booster, 64x Books

4x MyPx6: 2 1 1 3 Booster, 3 4 4 2 Books

aaaand (finally, after she resisted so long):

image.png.689eb09e6e00e9a2d4494b2515488437.png

15 Girls remain in Pachinko Pool

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1
  • GG 1

Rotation #0978 (9/8/2023 7:00 EST):  Double Date Day 2.

image.png

Spent 2 MPx6s to get Galina via the DD event.

Rotation #0979 (9/9/2023 7:00 EST):

• Valentina 🟠 L5 Alert!  24.25 Base Stats.  Her 6th MP appearance.  Last seen 40 days ago.
  • Kathy 🔴 (EP)
  • Crystal 🟣 (May)

image.png

image.png

Rotation #0980 (9/10/2023 7:00 EST):

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

Anyway, is there still a good reason to make more effort in getting girls from the Kinkversary?

She's not from KV anyhow (KV is in July). She's from an August event from two years ago that was called "Kinkoid Anniversary V" and had all 6 new girls called Anniversary ___, but that was actually a CE despite the name (well, a special CE with special OD bits thrown in). I get how this can easily confuse people, but it's not the same brand of events as the ones called Kinkversary in one word.

And not really, although there are still at least 2 exclusive girls from past KVs that you can't get through MP but only from July OD slash KV.

Rotation #0982 (9/12/2023 7:00 EST):

image.png

18 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm seeing Anniversary Lyka (who is Lupa's Mother indeed, but maybe they changed her name(?)).

Yeah, probably a name change, not updated on the wiki.  I wasn't confused by it, b/c she's often referred to as either Lupa's Mom, or Lyka, which is her first name.  I left a comment on the wiki to get it updated.

image.png

18 hours ago, OmerB said:

Anyway, is there still a good reason to make more effort in getting girls from the Kinkversary?

Personally, I'd focus on whichever month usually has a theme I like the most.  Like Feb. for Valentine's, October for Halloween, or December for Christmas.  I'm considering October.  It does make sense to focus on July, but I got them all (or most of them) this year from Kinkversary 23, and emptied the EP pool, thanks to the DD overlap.

image.png

• Thanks 2

While it might be confusing for those who did not read the descriptions too well to know their real first names, it is actually a reasonable step, especially for those variants with long prefixes. "Anniversary XY's Mother" sounds strange indeed, and seems to not make the mother the special variant, but making her just the mother of a special variant of her daughter. And then one wonders why the mother or Lupa and the mother of "Anniversary Lupa" are not the same person. "Lupa's Anniversary Mother" would have been probably better 😅.

Reminds me of (south east) Asian naming traditions where mothers and fathers are commonly not named by their first name, but like "mother/father of XY" with XY being the first child. But then consequently "Bunny's Mother" would need to be named "Rabbi's Mother" 😉.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2