Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I think about 5 times total one of the girls was even at 0 shards but have run the gamut. Hasn't happened in a minute but I'm now over 1000 girls so mythic draws don't come up too often since it's often empty (of girls) for me.

Edited by Mr.007
Spelling

1 minute ago, Vovantillo said:

same girl from LD out of 46 girls represented there.

Not fully correct: Only the first 14 Girls from LD (up to Sai) are in the MyP-Pool. Sai was the last KK added to the pool, there was no explanation from KK why they stopped. So it's one LD Girl out of 14 possible LD Girls and that is way more possible. And even it would be the fully 46 Girls from LD in the pool: if the chance exists, it will be come true at some point and that doesn't mean that even a chance of 1 out of 1 Billion can trigger twice in a row - it's only unlikely, but it can be and to proof there is something rigged you would need some hundred Billions of results to balance the variance out.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Rotation #1237 (4/27/2024 19:00 EST)

image.png

Gothic Lissa 🔴 (November)

Barmaid Stephanie 🟡 (September)

Sponsor Sara Jay 🟢 (LD Girl)  5* Alert!

this is sunday MP poll right? 7 mins before daily reset my game shows image.png.9e370d63d96727216938c4382d018d6e.png

and they stay after reset

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

this is sunday MP poll right?

Since the daylight safing change in EU the MyP rotation is "bugged" - the rotation don't change at reset, it change 12h after. To me the change is at 1am so I'm normaly not active at this time. Because of this I make the post most around reset - there I have a little bit time and one thing to remember me 😉

Rotation #1238 (4/28/2024 19:00 EST)

image.png

Winter Hima 🟡 (January)

Kaliko (October)

Hildr (April)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2