🎁​​​​​​​Mythic Harem🎁​​​​​​​

Right now, I mainly want Traveling and Christmas Arcana.  She's up there with bunny as far as favorite girls go, it was nice seeing her get some story related time in the school world.  Besides her, I'm missing the newest halloween version of Abrail, another personal favorite of mine.  Not sure who else I'm missing that I really want. 

As for catches I'm happy with, I got Sailor Celsius during one of the first epic days, she was the one pachinco only girl I had my eyes set on.  And picked up Vachta this past month, she was the first event girl I was really after.

Hentai Heroes ID: 279127

I love this game and already have Ombresse Legendary girl. If can, i wanna a Golden Bunny Legendary because i still haven't again.. I hope this time, get back the Taria, that i'm miss it for long time ago.. also i hope get too, the new Keiko (Dark Magician Girl) soon. :)  Hentai Heroes ID: 586479

Edited by slayboy

Alpha and Omega, Bunny's mother, Val Kelina, Val Red Battler, Greta, Jenna HottyTEEN69, Beach Samane,  Lil’ Red, Chocolate Maker Abraël, Halloween Abraël, Sponsor Sara Jay and Unionist Elizabeth are my dream girls I don't have.

Hentai Heroes

ID 784523

Edited by sexguy

Anything is fine. Except weird creatures, those are not fine. I do not want weird creatures. Also the very badly drawn ones that are supposed to be "realistic". Those are even worse than weird creatures and should not exist at all.

HH 1261385

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic