League Enrollment?

Aiken

you know i equip FULL epic boost (chorella, ginseng, codyceps etc) before league start to gain more points and now they GONE....

what your compesate my loss, if you want proof i will give you my id and you can track my loss with your failure system

very dispointed ... 

7 hours...

7  hours lost where I couldn't do anything about the  League...

All that sleep lost, ruined my sleep cycle, so many things not done properly...

A full 12 tickets lost without any possibility of recovering them, effectively damaging my league performance...

...and all I get is a "problem fixed k' thx bye" ?

Hey. And what do you want from the developers? What would they give you a million for every bug? If someone was offended that the tickets were gone, other players also did not spend them all this time. So eliminating the error is enough to offset the costs of the players. And from the fact that the moderators in the chat say a hundred times “sorry” something will change? NOT ! So let's just rejoice that if an error occurs, then the developers are trying to fix it with all their might!

3 minutes ago, VladDracul said:

7 hours...

7 fucking hours lost where I couldn't do anything about the fucking League...

A full 12 tickets lost without any possibility of recovering them, effectively damaging my league performance...

Just 7 hours. We had problem. They not only responded, but also fixed that problem in just 7 hours. Some problems are not fixed for weeks or even months and some problems are not addressed at all.

Just to remember the last few months: How many events were starting 4-5 hours late? For how long we had this bug with 0 defence in champion battles? We even had two girls(Octavia and Evelyn ) missing from Harem for about a week. And those are impactful bugs that everyone had. So I won't even start about less essential bugs.

1 hour ago, Amazonka18 said:

Hey. And what do you want from the developers? What would they give you a million for every bug? If someone was offended that the tickets were gone, other players also did not spend them all this time. So eliminating the error is enough to offset the costs of the players. And from the fact that the moderators in the chat say a hundred times “sorry” something will change? NOT ! So let's just rejoice that if an error occurs, then the developers are trying to fix it with all their might!

I THINK YOU ONLY PLAY 1 HOUR PERWEEK SO YOU CAN SAY THAT, IF YOU PLAY OVER 14 HOURS PERDAY AND SPEND MONEY YOU WILL KNOW THAT FEEL, SO edited !!

15 minutes ago, Amazonka18 said:

Hey. And what do you want from the developers? 

Of course,  I want the game to have no bugs. I am a programmer myself. I know that is really hard to develop big product without a bug. But a good company, selling the commercial product, should have a testing team for that purpose. There should be at least 2 levels of testing. And if the company is not capable of preventing critical bugs - nor developing, nor testing team - it should be compensated.

I paid for this game for many months. Then one buys something, one expects that that thing will work. When it does not work properly -  then should be some compensation from the seller, am I wrong? That's more of it, compensation with cobans and/or energy will cost nothing for the company.

And we still got nothing?

Please caps off. I play 3 months, game level 153. And I expressed only my opinion.
I believe that the youth are developed because they are trying to quickly fix bugs.
 Moders also work with norms, earlier they simply took up to 2-3 days or even weeks to answer a simple answer like "we know about the bug and are working on fixing it".
 Now they answered in 5-6 hours - this is progress.
 Yes, I would also like to get free compensation as cobans and / or energy or even a new girl or avatar (for example ERROR GIRL :))
BUT thanks for at least working like this, they are trying !!!

It's the same thing every time. An unfortunate bug happens, the community gets angry, the CM comes many hours later to say "our tech team is working on the issue" with a fake smiley face.

Not even "we are sorry we fucked up". We are human beings, shit happens and everyone makes mistakes. That's absolutely not a problem. The problem is when you don't admit your mistake and even worse you don't learn from it.

Perhaps move the league refresh time to a decent hour to begin with to be able to react faster next time.

Looking forward for the next time and hopefully this time you learned your lesson.

1 hour ago, yoshizuki said:

I THINK YOU ONLY PLAY 1 HOUR PERWEEK SO YOU CAN SAY THAT, IF YOU PLAY OVER 14 HOURS PERDAY AND SPEND MONEY YOU WILL KNOW THAT FEEL, SO edited !!

Keep it friendly..... first warning ;) 

1 hour ago, VladDracul said:

7 hours...

7 hours lost where I couldn't do anything about the League...

cmon man, its a game. It sucks but still.....ruining your sleep cycle? 

People acting like there whole character is gone or something. Yeah it sucks for people who used boosters, I see that. But for tickets, everbody had the same handicap, and its not like 11 tickets are a big thing. Stay reasonable folks. 

• Like 1

@Noacc I didn't say the team didn't admit there was an issue. I have a problem with the wording. You're doing it so casually as if nothing happened.

Does it hurt to say "We're sorry we fucked up and we'll do our best to fix it"? And after it's resolved you come back to explain what happened and that you are working to improve thing and make sure it won't happen again?

Doing it that way is a lot more powerful and people will give you a lot more respect especially when every time you repeat the same thing.

That's what I always teach my team at work. It's better for the image and communication with your customers.

Besides the message I saw was more than 5 hours after people started reporting the issue. That's way too long IMO. Even if you have no idea what's going on, it doesn't hurt to communicate immediately that you're working on fixing the bug. Also please take my suggestion about moving the league refresh time, it did way more damage than you think. In fact even if we exclude this kind of issue, people in Europe (aka a big chunk of the community) are sacrificing their sleep to be able to start ASAP when the league refreshes.

I didn't expect anything to be done (just like when the developers did the "new balance" updates a few months back), so I am pleasantly surprised to see this programming error resolved. I do have to wonder what the purpose of the "test server" is if no one playing on it noticed the error until it hit the central game server.

Edited by Pelinor

16 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I didn't expect anything to be done (just like when the developers did the "new balance" updates a few months back), so I am pleasantly surprised to see this programming error resolved. I do have to wonder what the purpose of the "test server" is if no one playing on it noticed the error until it hit the central game server.

No such error occurred on the test server to be noticed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No such error occurred on the test server to be noticed.

Exactly my point, the timing on both the test server and the main game servers appear to be the same, so when a coding change or update hits one, it hits all servers at the same time. In my mundane job, we have test servers set six and twelve hours apart, so the hospital and patients don't suffer if we, as programmers, get it wrong.

7 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Exactly my point, the timing on both the test server and the main game servers appear to be the same, so when a coding change or update hits one, it hits all servers at the same time. In my mundane job, we have test servers set six and twelve hours apart, so the hospital and patients don't suffer if we, as programmers, get it wrong.

No I mean, this code got tested in multiple quick resets last week. It didn't error in this way.

Patches get applied a few days in advance typically, which let's them catch several errors. Not always fixable ones, but in this specific case, the error simply didn't occur there. It also functioned correctly when the league ended.

Edited by GeorgeMTO

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I play on test server as well, and I did get kicked out of the league there, reported it, and still had to wait for more than a day until league reset to get the option of 'join' button that didn't work. Only to have that bug fixed some time after the reset. And then live server soon got hit with a slightly different, but still related bug. I get the feeling that new things get implemented before being properly tested, because that is what test server is intended for.