New event & New girls

FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, Kickoman said:

Really just aiming for stage 1500 so I get the kobain reward atleast. 

I find it quite hard to pass stage 1200 without Felicia and need to add some clicks to not take too long. My charms that matter is idle lvl 79 and rewards lvl 67. 

Should i cross my fingers and hope for a good new charm (cost 192k) or invest only in idle and rewards and rush to 1500? On main event I believe I could push through stage 6200, so I think the event would be over at the time I get Felicia. 

I suppose you dont have last event's girl either cause shes almost as good as felicia.

You should definitely get at least 1 more craft. Yes most likely its crap, but if you are lucky you get Mojo Ring or Sex Tape

if you get Mojo Ring: checkpot, get it to 50+ , do some clicking at the end of your runs and you can probably even get to 1800 with some effort

if you get Sex Tape: use Spring and upgrade ClickToIdle, Click and Rewards. This should give you more idle damage than Bunny and strong clicks on top of that.

6 minutes ago, jedc22 said:

how the hell did you finish with only lvl 37 idle??

He got the Mojo Ring... its simply that OP.

Btw, you should get another relic as well... you already got several idle upgrades for 100k+ but cant afford a single 400k purchase that might give you an OP craft?

Just now, Tifa Uncut said:

He got the Mojo Ring... its simply that OP.

Btw, you should get another relic as well... you already got several idle upgrades for 100k+ but cant afford a single 400k purchase that might give you an OP craft?

i didnt say i cant get it (though an idle upgrade is one reset, charm is 4 and a half) I was debating the worth. It's just as likely (or really, more likely) something like charm click boss. there is about 27 charms and only about 9 of them are worth anything. mojo ring, mojo catalyst, mojo amulet, etc.

36 minutes ago, jedc22 said:

i didnt say i cant get it (though an idle upgrade is one reset, charm is 4 and a half) I was debating the worth. It's just as likely (or really, more likely) something like charm click boss. there is about 27 charms and only about 9 of them are worth anything. mojo ring, mojo catalyst, mojo amulet, etc.

But if you get one of those 9 it's worth WAY more than those 5 resets would've given you on an idle level up. I think if it's less than 5 resets and you're struggling that hard you definitely should be buying that charm.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

But if you get one of those 9 it's worth WAY more than those 5 resets would've given you on an idle level up. I think if it's less than 5 resets and you're struggling that hard you definitely should be buying that charm.

i got adding % of click to idle =/

I just realized earlier today that there were 2 days left on the timer for this event and I had just barely crossed stage 1200.  And I'm currently struggling to push any farther than that.

First event had been easy because of the glitch that so many of us accidentally exploited before we knew that anything was wrong with it.

Second event seemed pretty well balanced and I completed it with something like 3 or 4 days left on the timer without worrying about it too much.

And now there's this event...  It seems to be balanced the same as last time but somehow it feels like I'm stuck at a wall right now and I 'm not sure if I can even finish the rest of it in time.

(Event crafts so far: click, idle, hardcore click, seconds on boss, rewards, chance for click crits, chance for idle crits, and boosted click crits. Next new charm costs 192k.)

Edited by MuljoStpho

Finally got her, but it wasn't easy.

I don't think any of the crafts should be random in an event... (I didn't get the mojo ring)

Had to spend a long time in the game slowly repeating levels over and over again to make cash. (like 3 days without a reset)

Of course the last battle was the worst as I had to read through Santa Claudia's introduction over and over again until I finally won.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1

I also got a lot of click crafts and sex tape, I could easily make a build around Spring if sex tape wasnt that underpowered compared to the ring.

In general it seems like idle girls are about 10 times stronger than equal click girls (at least for the first 2 girls), which is reasonable if you consider 10 clicks per second to be the average.

A lvl 100 sex tape will add about 1000% of your click damage to idle, which makes Spring almost as strong as Sai Lee and
about half as strong as Felicia when it comes to idle damage.
A lvl 100 mojo ring on the other hand will add 200% of idle to click damage, which makes clicks at least 20 times stronger when using idle girls...
Sex Tape should be at least 10 times more powerful to be in line with mojo ring... then you could make builds based on click damage.

Edited by Tifa Uncut

Got the girl as well, primarily thanks to luck in crafting the "critical idle chance" charm and upgrading "seconds on boss" of all things. Basically I started grinding slowly from 1600 onwards, sometimes having to use all powers multiple times before I can advance the next 10 levels. When I got to Claudia it was annoying due to her dialogue of course, but after about 3-4 skill uses, I bumped the time on boss charm from level 21 to 31, which combined with the critical chance and using all skills for maximum idle managed to be enough. So I guess my advice is - don't underestimate Dirty Talking Scripts when you need to push higher. I think level 10-20 of the charm is ok for most of the event, but save some Mojo for when you get to Claudia to increase the levels as far as you can.

il y a 2 minutes, Kickoman a dit :

I have enough Kobans for Gacha-purchase (9000 koban). Have never tried it. Should I buy one and hope for a Gacha-girl that could help me in the event? For example the idle one - Lupa?

No, the drop rate of the girls seems to be really low.

I think you should better buy some boosters.

Non-random charms wouldn't be fun, either. Everyone who knows what they're doing would just select Mojo Ring and pump it and +idle, pop abilities, done. Everyone who didn't know what they were doing would be monkeys trying to type Shakespeare, until or unless they learn to ask someone for the correct play to copy.

A better way IMO would be to give people multiple paths to success, but each decision they make cuts down on the winning paths available, and with enough info in game for them to be able to figure it out. But this would require a lot of redesign - honestly a tough puzzle for a game developer to solve.

il y a 12 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

I wouldn't call it low. It's about 1 in 4 to 5.

I only tried it 2 times, so I did not test it enough to be aware of the exact drop rate.

However, I see a lot of comments in this forum saying that they didn't have a girl after several tries (20 if I remember correctly).

Do you have some documentation about the drop rates ?

If one assumes equal drop rates for all options on the Gacha list, then it's a crapshoot, especially if you have a single shot only. Given that the girls are the most sough-after rewards one wold assume the odds are actually even worse towards getting one. Thus it's better to either directly spend on a beneficial booster or affection item, rather than spending 9k on something worth 1.5k with a significant chance of it being useless.

Unless Gacha becomes half-as-cheap or chance of rolling a girl becomes at least 50% it is best avoided. Except for people willing to spend a hundred dollars or so, to get a girl, which might not be the one they want.

2 hours ago, test_anon said:

I only tried it 2 times, so I did not test it enough to be aware of the exact drop rate.

However, I see a lot of comments in this forum saying that they didn't have a girl after several tries (20 if I remember correctly).

Do you have some documentation about the drop rates ?

Well, that is something we should start; a thread for sharing gacha girl drop rates. I am at 1 in 3 myself, and I have all girls from the gacha. Obviously that is a lucky streak. But 20 for nothing is the other extreme. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. Right now my estimate is based on hear-say.

Edited by Chthugha

Guys I think few gacha girls are totally bugged.I got Svetlana and Finalmecia  and their passives on charm and hc do not work at all  on event.No matter ho much I lvl them their passives dont increase my leveling.Im heavy stuck on 1300 stage and dunno what to do.I got all free girls up to lvl 9000.

my mojos are :

shamanig finger : 24

maneki chinpo :39

mojo amulet :27

original roleplay guide :20

mojo shoker : 10

Mojo crafter whip :26

empatic chat book :20

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Their contribution is of the order of a percent compared to general idle girls. So yes, they don't help you. In fact, they stop you from leveling the one girl you should be focussing on.

who should I lvl then?I barely got to 1350.its slow as hell

2 hours ago, Rakija said:

who should I lvl then?I barely got to 1350.its slow as hell

Felicia, and Megumi are the only  Option, but you should  try to bring your Maneki Chinpo to 70+ and your Mojo Amulette to 88+ but even that wouldn´t be enough ( thats what i have ) if you can buy boosters you should buy 3 of them for Idle, IdleBoss and Money. With this you could get her in 2.5 - 3  Hours if you reached stage 1639. But to buy the boosters you must enter the shop from the eventpage.

I hope that helps.

thanks you all for your advice and screenshots. I was able to reach stage 1800 when i though it was nearly impossible.
I have needed 3 days without resets with this stats:

idle lvl 90

idle boss lvl 82

rewards lvl 87

non boss rewards lvl 85

chance to idle crit lvl 31

Edited by junky_20