What would you do with 6k kobans?

MisterCat

So I have about 6k kobans.  Normally I do a 10x Epic (5400 kobans, 1 girl guaranteed).  I don't do the draft because you don't get any new gear and the chances of getting a girl I don't like is pretty slim and 600 kobans is a pretty steep price to choose your girl.  Right now I don't see Mythic pachinko as a good deal, the description for it is really vague about what the multiple game versions actually give you for the kobans.  To make me further doubt the value of the mythic pachinko, so far, I've only gotten avatars from the free version, no shards at all.

What do y all think?  

I save most of my kobans for Epic, Legendary and Orgy Days. Before the last Epic Days I had over 20 000 kobans so I was able to get all of the girls from bosses with less than 10 000 kobans. My goal is to get as many Epic Pachinko girls in Epic Days as possible and then use my kobans on 10x Epic Pachinko. It is cheaper and increases the chance of event girls drops.

So I have 6K Kobans. What am I gonna do? Exactly what I did for past 2 years. Safe them for Legendary Days (with Priority), Epic Days or any other event, then push for a girl or two while keeping a bare minimum of 2K Kobans. Then save some extra and repeat.

Edited by SuperTanya

3 hours ago, blaa said:

hehe, and what do you do with it?

I save them up for a rainy day..........but currently being located in Canada I save them up for a snowy day.............actually to be competitive in D3 i spend about 2000 kobans on boosters every week

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:28 AM, MisterCat said:

So I have about 6k kobans.  Normally I do a 10x Epic (5400 kobans, 1 girl guaranteed).  I don't do the draft because you don't get any new gear and the chances of getting a girl I don't like is pretty slim and 600 kobans is a pretty steep price to choose your girl.  Right now I don't see Mythic pachinko as a good deal, the description for it is really vague about what the multiple game versions actually give you for the kobans.  To make me further doubt the value of the mythic pachinko, so far, I've only gotten avatars from the free version, no shards at all.

What do y all think?  

Save em up and get the next 5* legendary girl.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jelom said:

I think we need here the advice of @Observer_X

Well, up to now, you should know, or at least the half of it. :)

Talking about the actual me, for sure they will go to increase my actual stockpile.

Talking about the no-one-know-how-far-future when I will finally use my long amassed kobans, with an extra 6k i would probably do an extra x10 Epic pachinko spin: the remaining 600 are just perfect for a reroll in the case the cursed RNG would blurt out a girl I don't want in my harem.

• Like 1