Circus event girls not appearing on harem

Karyia

I'm supposing it's a bug or something, might be new year related?

I have 5 shards of Carine but she's not appearing in the harem, as usual (below the active ones).

In fact, it appears none of the new girls is appearing in the harem.

If I'm missing something, please disregard this.

• Like 1

You're not the only one. I have the same problem. Got one drop of shards for Liu-Yeng and can't find her in the harem. I even spent time and scrolled through all unobtained girls and there's none from circus event.

Are the shards for your Carine still dropping? I didn't receive any after the first drop and wonder if it's related to the fact that she's now missing from harem.

New avatars did not appear either, they usually appeared 5-10 minutes after the event started. Apparently, the same script was used to add girls to the harem. But all of this is not critical, as I think, now will come out of the holidays of development and fix everything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lemus said:

New avatars did not appear either, they usually appeared 5-10 minutes after the event started. Apparently, the same script was used to add girls to the harem. But all of this is not critical, as I think, now will come out of the holidays of development and fix everything. 

Here's hoping! I just wonder what'll happen if someone actually gets to 100 shards before that can happen but I suppose it's nothing that can't get sorted out.

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

Here's hoping! I just wonder what'll happen if someone actually gets to 100 shards before that can happen but I suppose it's nothing that can't get sorted out.

I got a 100x drop of Liu-Yeng shortly after the start of the event, and she did appear in my harem then, so it's just the partial girls that aren't showing up.

• Thanks 3

+61,142

(Just wanted to take care of posting in this thread on behalf of all currently active players so they can do something more productive than adding useless "me too" posts to what's clearly a global issue that affect everyone equally.)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, _shal_ said:

+61,142

(Just wanted to take care of posting in this thread on behalf of all currently active players so they can do something more productive than adding useless "me too" posts to what's clearly a global issue that affect everyone equally.)

I don't think it worked.

• Sad 1

I switched to checking out the bug feed.  I presume HH will follow the comments there.  It may not be a priority for HH to fix because, otherwise, the shard collection system seems to be working, apart from the still unresolved problem in Peckerbird I mentioned earlier, something I can't prove because naturally I didn't take screen shots.  Sixty tries later and I've only managed to creep back up to x2 shards for Carine.  With Hima now on x91 in that account I decided to give up on Carine and switch to Hima instead - much more productive.  Whatever we say about the bug, the drop rate seems appalling to almost non-existent in two of my accounts and really good in others.  With Aghates already recruited and Hima on x99 in one account, x93 and x91 in two others, I've switched to her.  I just can't get enthusiastic about this event at all - a first time for me.

On my one account I have Liu with notfull shards in harem - and I have the other Liu version as full girl. Carine I did not start there yet.

ON my other account I have Liu fully and she is in harem visible. Carine I started with some shards and she is missing in harem. Even having the other carine fully.

The "avatars" were invisible so I did a roll thinking it was just girls. When I didn't receive "anything" I knew something was up. Later revealed that there was avatars after all. That's a wasted roll, so I was hoping there'd be at least some acknowledgement of the bug at minimum, optimistically, compensation as well.

Edited by Jim12

Some events haven't had new avatars, to my recollection, that were just girls. If that's not true, then I'm remembering wrong, or already had those portraits. Let me re-iterate in saying I'm not expecting anything for compensation at all. I've just been waiting a few days for them to say 'yes it was broken, sorry, whoops.' But they never did. That's my only contention.

Edited by Jim12

No, I'm asking what you meant here:

On 1/1/2020 at 1:57 PM, Jim12 said:

I used a 1800 event roll before noticing now I'm not sure what I got, maybe an Avatar? No new girl showing up in harem so I guess a failed roll 😞

This seems to have been your basis for implying that compensation for something would be appropriate, and I honestly can't figure out what you're driving at. You do realize that neither avatars nor girls are guaranteed to drop from an Event Pachinko roll, right?

• Thanks 1