FinderKeeper

------------------------------
	Girls	Tries	Chance
Page1	37	204	0.181
Page2	2	8	0.25

Total	39	212	0.184

mmm but change is 5.4 (18.5%), not 0.184 

212/39= 5.4 (1 out of 5.4 gacha from a girl)    100/5.4= 18.5 the percentage that lure a girl

4 me 

21 gacha 4 girls , don't remember another loot 

Edited by Wort
  • Like 1

hace 18 horas, Wort dijo:

mmm but change is 5.4 (18.5%), not 0.184 

212/39= 5.4 (1 out of 5.4 gacha from a girl)    100/5.4= 18.5 the percentage that lure a girl

4 me 

21 gacha 4 girls , don't remember another loot 

0.184 is ok. Is 0.184% over 1 or 18.4% over 100, you just need to multiply it by 100.

Edited by junky_20

En 13/1/2020 a las 19:41, Pepe Lolo dijo:

I´ve started to count after the last update.

3 tries x2 boosters so far.

No girls no affection. I have the -may be wrong- feeling it was easier to get girls when I started to play.

Update: 3 more tries: six in total. No Kobans no Girls. I think it´s about 10 tries since last time I recieved a Gatcha girl. This will be my last figures for a long time: I´m gonna start saving kobans until I have more chances or at least a bit of garanty you are not throwing money to the air ;)

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:49 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey everyone,

Here's a place to share Gacha outcomes.

Please keep discussion to a minimum.

Girls	Tries	Chance
Page1	37	204	0.181
Page2	28	93	0.301

Total	65	297	0.219

have you come to any conclusion towards if they share same pool as 1k heart and special romantic date yet aka every x% that you get a major reward which will be a girl or one of the high koban items. because even though they are all in the pool I don't think its as straight forward as each item has a x% chance with some having more than other I think it is more a case of you have a x% chance based on unknown factors such as how many rolls you already did what you already won and other unknown stats to get a major item or a girl if that makes sense?

Le 10/01/2020 à 13:48, Progress a dit :

10 gacha. 6 before achivements and 4 after.

1. Svetlana

2. 1000 affection

3. Lupa

4. booster + booster

5. booster + booster

6. Mani + booster

7. booster + booster

8. booster + 100 affection

9. booster + booster

10. Louise Carriot + booster

+9 rolls, 4 girls => Finalmecia, Lila, Gambina and Silk

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cormoran said:

I haven't been keeping score but I've done the gacha 21 times according to my 'Luck of the draw' achievement and I've gotten all the girls available in the gacha.

@cacatelas & @Cormoran

Guys, strict numbers would be appreciated. I mean, saying "all girls" doesn't tell me if you got Mani.

Like I said I haven't been keeping track of it. I don't even know which girls I got from the gacha and which I got from levelling and which I got from events. I didn't keep track.

That's the best I can give you. If you'd prefer nothing I'll happily exit from this thread.

• Thanks 1

hace 3 horas, Cormoran dijo:

Like I said I haven't been keeping track of it. I don't even know which girls I got from the gacha and which I got from levelling and which I got from events. I didn't keep track.

That's the best I can give you. If you'd prefer nothing I'll happily exit from this thread.

These are current gatcha girls:

-Louise Carrot

-Finalmecia

- Svetlana 

-Lupa

- Lila

-Mani

-Gambina

-Salem

-Silk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1