Champions area

Dr. Lust

5 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

A new area just opened in my town.  Champions.  Is it advisable to wait until I get above level 150 before trying that option?

Don't wait for certain lvl.  You benefit by constant progress.   Start now.

Consider however,  have enough tickets on hand, to complete a section in 24 hours (if you hate penalties)

Start is "Morning Wood House"- which always makes me laugh- doubly writing it.-  You have to bash your way across the first row, 5 sections, to open the next 'house' <or whatever it is called> to open Pride Mansion.  

If you fail to complete a section in time?  Penalty Marker goes down- along with your score:  To me, the penalty is F****** Outrageously expensive!!  So finish up- get your gear & girls.  You are sure to do great- don't forget to post your results.

• Like 2

My apologies.  I failed to thank you two for your answers earlier.  Thank You.  Now I've just got to figure out what I'm supposed to do there.  Thank you.  :) Looks like win the champions approval by winning the fights somehow.  I'm guessing it's based upon position and which skill is outlined in the top.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

My apologies.  I failed to thank you two for your answers earlier.  Thank You.  Now I've just got to figure out what I'm supposed to do there.  Thank you.  :) Looks like win the champions approval by winning the fights somehow.  I'm guessing it's based upon position and which skill is outlined in the top.

My recommendation is to start doing battles right away, don't get discouraged when you lose a battle because it will take you many times to eventually win that's why you can do it in the 5 sections. You'll need about 15 tickets to get one section done and you have to do it within 24 hours or you'll get 10% of your points deducted, personally I hate that because the tickets aren't plenty enough to waste them.

Another thing to keep in mind is that whenever you have one section done you can't instantly go to the next section because it takes a 24 our resting time before you can go on, this is the time to save more tickets for the next round.

Next tip is when you finally win from the boss you will be able to go to the next boss, don't make the mistake to start battling the next boss too soon because you'll need many more tickets to win from the champion, if you want to try and see if you can win do one battle and see how many points you have after the one battle, if you have at least 250,000 points only then you'll have a reasonable chance to win.

And finally my last tip is that you need to change your draft of girls you take to the battle, you'll need to have as many girls as possible with the same position as your opponent, so mirroring your opponent will get you much faster through the whole process because you'll get double the impression points.

Now really the very last tip, if you have legendary or epic girls you'd think those girls would do better than common girls and this isn't true, they will cost you more points and don't bring any extra to the table so it's better to change your draft and try to get just the common girls, they are the best for this.

I hope this is helpful and I wish you success.

Ricardo

16 hours ago, RicardoPenders1982 said:

And finally my last tip is that you need to change your draft of girls you take to the battle, you'll need to have as many girls as possible with the same position as your opponent, so mirroring your opponent will get you much faster through the whole process because you'll get double the impression points.

With "same position" you mean hardcore(whip),charm(rose) and know-how(bullseye)? As in if the champion is know-how (as the frist one is) it´s best to use know-how girls? Will hardcore girls also do more damage since hardcore beats know-how (and is weak to charm)?

16 hours ago, RicardoPenders1982 said:

Now really the very last tip, if you have legendary or epic girls you'd think those girls would do better than common girls and this isn't true, they will cost you more points and don't bring any extra to the table so it's better to change your draft and try to get just the common girls, they are the best for this.

What do you mean with "they will cost you extra points"? Do you mean they are harder to level up? Don´t they also have better stats and therefore deal more damage (at the same and slightly lower levels)?

• Like 1

Il 15/1/2020 in 23:14 , derundann ha scritto:

With "same position" you mean hardcore(whip),charm(rose) and know-how(bullseye)? As in if the champion is know-how (as the frist one is) it´s best to use know-how girls? Will hardcore girls also do more damage since hardcore beats know-how (and is weak to charm)?

with same position he meant the poses requested by the champion for that stage. You can see them above the champion avatar, or rotating in the middle of the screen while battling him. the champion gives you a sequence of five poses wich repeats over and over until you lose/win. if your girl matches the poses requested, she will deal 2x damage.

Matching poses is the best strategy, in my opinion. another strategy is the "konw how" one, that is using as much know how girls as you can in order to benefit of their healing ability, but since romero already asks you know how poses and from Matsuda onward the matching poses seems more profitable (at least, to me), the know how strategy is only really valid against Whaty.

Speaking about this, is important to understand that not all the position in your 10 girls team has the same value. Let's say that you are fighting Romero and can resist 15 rounds before losing. This means that the first 5 girls in your team will fight two times, while your 6th to 10th girls will fight only one time. This leads to give more importance to filling the first 5 positions of your team with matching poses than the last 5 (and a weaker girl in position 3 is better than a stronger one in position 8 )

Il 15/1/2020 in 07:03 , RicardoPenders1982 ha scritto:

About this extra points thing, I'm not very sure I understood what you meant. Legendary and epic girls (at the same level and affection grade) are stronger than common girls, and can actually make a lot of difference in your battle against champions. Of course they are more expensive to upgrade and less "convenient" money-generating speaking (they cost more and they produce the same/less than common girls),  but they are actually stronger. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

This leads to give more importance to filling the first 5 positions of your team with matching poses than the last 5 (and a weaker girl in position 3 is better than a stronger one in position 8)

I think I know what you meant to say here - a weaker pose-matching girl in position 3 would be better than a stronger non-matching one in 8. Otherwise the stronger one should be in 3, of course, since 3 and 8 have the same pose requirement anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 ora fa, _shal_ ha scritto:

I think I know what you meant to say here - a weaker pose-matching girl in position 3 would be better than a stronger non-matching one in 8. Otherwise the stronger one should be in 3, of course, since 3 and 8 have the same pose requirement anyway.

Oh, I fucked up the numbers and explanation there, sorry. I meant that, in redraft, saving a weaker girl with marching pose that due to your survivability can show up in fight two times (let's say position 3 in your team) is better than saving a stronger girl that you'd have to put in a position that permit her to join the fight only once (let's say position *9, where position 4 is occupied by another stronger girl with matchin pose)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Antimon said:

with same position he meant the poses requested by the champion for that stage. You can see them above the champion avatar, or rotating in the middle of the screen while battling him. the champion gives you a sequence of five poses wich repeats over and over until you lose/win. if your girl matches the poses requested, she will deal 2x damage.

Matching poses is the best strategy, in my opinion. another strategy is the "konw how" one, that is using as much know how girls as you can in order to benefit of their healing ability, but since romero already asks you know how poses and from Matsuda onward the matching poses seems more profitable (at least, to me), the know how strategy is only really valid against Whaty.

Speaking about this, is important to understand that not all the position in your 10 girls team has the same value. Let's say that you are fighting Romero and can resist 15 rounds before losing. This means that the first 5 girls in your team will fight two times, while your 6th to 10th girls will fight only one time. This leads to give more importance to filling the first 5 positions of your team with matching poses than the last 5 (and a weaker girl in position 3 is better than a stronger one in position 8 )

About this extra points thing, I'm not very sure I understood what you meant. Legendary and epic girls (at the same level and affection grade) are stronger than common girls, and can actually make a lot of difference in your battle against champions. Of course they are more expensive to upgrade and less "convenient" money-generating speaking (they cost more and they produce the same/less than common girls),  but they are actually stronger. 

I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but my experience with epic girls and legendary girls isn't good at all, they earn the least amount of money even when I've upgraded the girl to the maximum level and when I use them in the battles they cost more than any of my common or starting girls and the extra points I get from them is negligible, personally I rather have a matching common girl or starting girl in the battles.

Also when you sort your harem as I do which is on the girls grade you can see in my example screenshots below that my 3 star epic girl is graded lower than my lowest common girl, I find it a bit strange but it is what it is. 

Harem search.PNG

Harem search example.PNG

Grade refers only to number of stars. Rarity isn't considered.

Yes rarity does increase their experience requirements in order to level up, but they are stronger for it. You're free to prefer whatever you like, but it's preferable if you don't give bad advice to other players based on these wrong preferences.

Without wanting to share wrong info, I think the sorting is by the order you get the girls, so it has nothing to do with rarity.

From what I've seen on my own harem, even if you complete seducing a girl after getting others in the meantime, the girl will be positioned according to when you got her first shard. At least that's the idea I got from some of the girls I have on my harem. But feel free to correct me, if that's wrong :)

• Like 1