Mythic Pachinko shard drop???

Varnart

7 ore fa, Varnart ha scritto:

does anyone actually know how the shard drop for mythic pachinko works, its it a random girl who gets the 10 or 25 or do you get to pick where the shards go?

One random girl among the three displayed in the rotation.

Obviously you will only get shards of one of the girls you don't already have, so if you have 2 out of 3 the shards will go 100% on the remaining one.

Edited by Falco82

someone in my club told me it follows a pattern, like ABC 123, where the first girl is A the second C and so on and the first time you use kobans for shards its fir girl A the second tiem is for girl B and so one no matter when you do it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Varnart said:

someone in my club told me it follows a pattern, like ABC 123, where the first girl is A the second C and so on and the first time you use kobans for shards its fir girl A the second tiem is for girl B and so one no matter when you do it

That was me. It was a long time ago and I'm not sure if that has been confirmed. Here is what I was talking about:

On 11/22/2019 at 7:19 AM, DvDivXXX said:

It's a very very small sample size and might be a pure coincidence, but one of the mods on the French section posted test results that seemed to show an A->B->C->A etc. pattern for the drop sequence (it was done on the test server, though, it might not hold true on the main server). If it really works this way, then at least it's predictable. It could be a plus in some cases (if you have 75% of Girl A specifically, for instance), but of course it would be one more reason to avoid spending when you're at 0 for all 3 girls.

I don't think there were any updates. I guess that was either a coincidence or there's still not enough data.

• Like 2

Pretty much. I don't have more info on this now than I did then, unfortunately. All I can really evaluate is on the x1 option, because of free spins shared on the thread you linked to, but it doesn't help for the koban demanding options.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:40 PM, jelom said:

Example: the rotation has three girls but I have already two of them, so if I play 3 or 6 games, I would get 10 or 25 shards for her.

image.png.8b1b42aaec4faed5613acdb37a7613d1.png

that is easy enough if you are only missing one girl the shards you get would go to her, a 4 year old could have told us as much, i was talking about if you have two or three girls still to get in it what the pattern is

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:46 PM, Cantrix said:

In my case the pattern too was A,B,C 

Can you describe it in detail? Was it 10 or 25 rolls (840 or 1980 option)? And what was the order of girls?

40 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Just listen to the four-year-old in your club who claimed there's a pattern, then.

Thanks for chiming in, and the insult. It was very helpful. [/sarcasm]

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bomba said:

You're welcome.

The question was actually answered by the very first response, but since both you and the OP are apparently quite fixated on having somebody tell you there's a pattern, it went by completely unrecognized.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:43 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

It is random. If it wasn't random, it wouldn't be a pachinko machine.

Given how everything else in the game works, why would anyone expect that it's not random?

But since I'm indeed nothing but helpful to the feeble-minded, I just spent the 20 minutes that should have actually been spent by a pattern believer at some point, and started up three test accounts to acquire girls via MP 25 shard drops. Results:

C       B       B
A       C       C
C       C       C
C       B       B
C       C       B
B       A       B
A       A       A
B       B       A
B       A       A
B       C       A
A       B       C
A       A       C

I suppose these are in fact all "patterns". 3 out of 34,650 anyway.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Bomba said:

Can you describe it in detail? Was it 10 or 25 rolls (840 or 1980 option)? And what was the order of girls?

I had 3 girls in the draft. I did go for the 25 shard option each time. The sequence was as described. No variation between the girls' shard drops. It was always A,B,C.

Meaning the first girl dropped 25 shards, then the second dropped 25 and then the third dropped 25. This was repeated 4 times till i get 100 shards for all girls. :D

• Like 1