šŸŽ Valentineā€™s Date šŸŽ

Noacc

• Community Manager

šŸŽ Valentineā€™s Date šŸŽ

Untitled_design_20.png

Did you get me a gift for Valentine's Day!?

Haha, Iā€™m just kidding, darling!

Actually, I got you a gift! šŸŽ

I am going to give you some Kobans but I want you to do me a favor before that...

Three of my girls that donā€™t have Valentineā€™s day date and I donā€™t want them to stay lonely!šŸ®

I need you to choose one of themā€¦
šŸ·
and take her out on a nice dinnerā€¦
have a lovely conversation,
...and then get some freaky time under the blankets!šŸ’

Let me know in the comments where would you take her?
What would you two do together?

šŸ„‚Please, promise me you will be nice! I want each one of them to have a good time!

šŸ’°If you behave properly and youā€™ve made her climax at the end of the night, I will give you:
240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)
40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)

Vote to take on a date Rosy with šŸ˜„Ā 
Vote to take on a date Belinda with šŸ˜®
Vote to take on a date Norou with ā¤ļø

ā—ļøJust don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Comment until Tuesday, so your girl can prepare for Fridayā€™s Night Date!šŸ’‹
PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image! šŸ”„
Ā 

Ā 

Untitled_design_23.png

• Like 3

ā¤ļøNorouā¤ļøĀ 

I will take her to a mall And get her a hot and sexy underwear for our lovely nightĀ (I actually wanted to take her to a hot spring but since I almost used all ofĀ my kobans to get her I canā€™t afford to do itšŸ˜•šŸ˜”)

hentai heroes-ID 601024

RosyĀ šŸ˜„Ā 

Well, she's a cat person, who goes after money. So we'll go on a treasure hunt. I think a tropical island will be the best target. And a lot can happen while we sail for it. I'm just hoping she'll not jump out to chase some mermaids. Cause you know, cats love fish. I'm hoping I'll not do the same, but for different reasons. And on the island there will be pirates, fairies, unicorns; you know, the usual stuff. The journey ends in aĀ grotto with both Treasure and aĀ cozy place to share it with an ocean view and martini.

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

Rosy will be my Valentine!Ā šŸ˜„Ā 

It was fate that brought us together in the Pachinko.

Untitled.png.f57f0969f07a92ce3a56f2baf32ab7c8.png

And ever since we met I have been proposing her with gifts and lots of books of knowledge, even more than Addy whom I also recently met!
Rosy is just something special, so I purchased a ring for her, but some cat lady surprised me in the street corner of Spermingtown, and now I've lost the ringĀ šŸ˜‚

But I feared not, I still have plenty of Koban to take with me on Valentine's day, I'll take her to a nice and beautiful lake in the mountains were we can fish together and enjoy delicious grilled fish in the afternoon under the stars. Rosy said she would surprise me expand my universe, she's such a curious date so I can't wait toĀ  see what she meant and spend some time with her!!

Ā 

Hentai Heroes id:Ā 197407

• Like 1

Gotta pick NorouĀ ā¤ļø

Going for a dinner, movie and a looooooooong nightĀ šŸ˜

She would pick the restaurant, I would pick the movie and we would pick each other for laterĀ šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

Ā 

PS - Rosy has gone straight to my wishlistĀ šŸ™„

Hentai Heroes ID 2562595

ā¤ļøNorouā¤ļøĀ 

We will spend most of our day scuba diving, then have a wonderful sunset dinner on the beach of a private island, and finally retire to our canopy for a night of hot and passionate love making.

Hentai Heroes ID: 1457869

Have to ask Belinda.

We would spend an evening out beneath a canopy of stars, enjoying the starlight, gazing upon and making our wishes on the first shooting star we find.Ā  And then later, ever so slowly, discovering and fulfilling every one of her unspoken and deep desires.

I'd whisper into her ear.

"Mistress Mine.

My will is thine.

Tell me your wishes 3."

Ā 

Hentai Heroes ID: 2663043

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic