🎁 Hentai Party 🎁

🤫Come closer, hero! I am going to tell you a secret! Shhh... Something exciting is starting to happen in the Haremverse! Something you've never seen before... A captivating fusion. Two worlds coming together as one! 

🤐But I've said too much...Now I want you to tell me: what do you think these three ladies have in common? What will bring the Metal Princess Noemi together with the cuddly Twinkle Little Star Fairy and the gorgeous nomad Shehera?

➡️You can also vote for your favorite lady. If you like Noemi, give me a😮 ,😄 for Fairy, and ❤️for Shehera.

Mini Game.png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 3 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!  ️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Mark Tuesday in your calendar: that's when I will announce the winners and let you all know why in the Haremverse everyone is a winner!💋

PS: Don't forget to check my Twitter account for the even hotter image!🔥

😮 Metal Noemy for sure.

What do they have in common 🤔 well, Fairy pegs the MC. The MC has to buttfuck Shehera to beat DL and Noemy metaphorically takes some of the players in the arse, because she will be the first girl to make it absolutely clear that you are not the only one.

HH ID: 211318

Edited by Chthugha

Now that question requires a long winded answer: First of all, they are all gorgeous girls with big bright eyes and pretty faces. They are all rocking provocative outfits that accentuate their succulent bodies. Lastly, I would love to gobble them all up inside out ;) 

My favorite, if I have to pick between them though would be Metal Noemi 😮

Hentaiheroes

ID: 1917952

4 hours ago, horo kinkoid said:

🤐But I've said too much...Now I want you to tell me: what do you think these three ladies have in common? What will bring the Metal Princess Noemi together with the cuddly Twinkle Little Star Fairy and the gorgeous nomad Shehera?

Together they form a music band!

Sex❤️

Drugs😄 

Rock&Roll😮 By the way I'd gladly invade into Noemi, if you know what I mean😍

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

•  

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic