🎁 Hentai Party 🎁

❤️for Shehera.

And I spent enough time modeling them in 3D, so I speak from experience. 😁😁

What do they have in common? "Two worlds coming together as one"? My guess: they'll be the next three girls featured in HentaiClicker. That, and they currently all have a 5-star version. But what do I know?

Harem Heroes ID: 521575

Edited by Hollo

On 2/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, horo kinkoid said:

🤫Come closer, hero! I am going to tell you a secret! Shhh... Something exciting is starting to happen in the Haremverse! Something you've never seen before... A captivating fusion. Two worlds coming together as one! 

🤐But I've said too much...Now I want you to tell me: what do you think these three ladies have in common? What will bring the Metal Princess Noemi together with the cuddly Twinkle Little Star Fairy and the gorgeous nomad Shehera?

➡️You can also vote for your favorite lady. If you like Noemi, give me a😮 ,😄 for Fairy, and ❤️for Shehera.

Mini Game.png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 3 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Koban s (Harem Heroes)!  ️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Mark Tuesday in your calendar: that's when I will announce the winners and let you all know why in the Haremverse everyone is a winner!💋

PS: Don't forget to check my Twitter account for the even hotter image!🔥

😮 Noemy

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic