A place for people to share their epic x1 orbs drop info

Antimon

Here I am with November overall reports only thanks to Kenrae and Esios that suggested to reset the password in "new forum" thread to be able to enter again in forum's accounts.

781362265_Novemberoverallreport.JPG.6a865afc27df95f03e58a0948df16c7a.JPG

With a pool of 119959 total fights and 1311 orbs, the overall orbs drop chance from troll fights reconfirms at ~1,09% that means 1 orb every ~91,74 fights (the live + test server total remained the same, too, with a ~1,11% drop rate, 1 orbs in 90,09 fights, with a difference of 1,65 fights/orb from considering live server's data alone);

- With a pool of 3450 epic missions and 684 orbs, the overall chance of an epic pachinko orb from missions is now ~19,83% (It diminished a little, again, it was ~19,87%), which means 1 orb in ~5,04 epic missions

The change in epic missions chance is so small that the weekly estimation would remain unchanged, but this month we "lost" arena's CP rewards**,  and this is the reason why the "weekly estimations"  diminished a bit on the fights drop chances side : we have 4,17 orbs/week from missions + 3,74 orbs/week from free fights* (3,81 with test server data)=  7,91 orbs/week (7,98 with test server data) on average

* : I considered 343 free fights in a week, 49 in a day (48 + at least 1 from daily contest). I didn't take in account leagues, PoA and seasons CP rewards, so this should be the very minimum, on average, for every active player.

**seasons have CP reawrds, too, and if you manage to reach the end of it you get ~20CP more in a month than what you'd get from arena, even more if you buy the season pass, BUT I'm not sure every active player could manage to get all of them, plus seasons are a more variable "CP income sources", in the sense that it depends on when you reach the CP reward tier and when you decide to redeem that CP reward, like in PoA. For all these reasons, I decided to not consider seasons CPs for the weekly estimations

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, it has been a tough time (it still is, but it's a little better, at least) I played for the majority of time on my phone for the last month and a half, and I lost track on my orbs and shards counts. In the next few days I'll try giving you and updated version of the table, but I did not assure nothing.

I should be able to properly come back by mid-March (I hope at least). The good thing is that we did a great job, until now, and drop chances are already pretty well-defined

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

As per today's update, EPx1 orbs dropping from PvE battles are now a thing of the past. :|

one grade characters are: 

• Dropped from all Villains (replacing the one-game Epic orb).

So here's my final update on that front: 323 orbs in 30,780 battles.

From now on, they are "replaced" by the 1-star girls, the "wish" nobody made but Kinkoid granted anyway.

I hope we can still keep up tabs on our EPx1 orbs from daily missions at least, until that gets "replaced" too. Hopefully not with garbage as well.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Final update?

I'm removing the pin on this thread (at least for now). With the main thing most people kept data for removed from the game when they replaced it with 1-star girls, the thread has pretty much been dead. I keep writing down my orbs from missions out of habit, but I'll admit that even I don't really care anymore.

We had a good run and a nice collective effort. We ended up with the solid estimates we wanted to get. The main feature we were measuring here is no longer relevant. So, thanks again to @Antimon and all participants, and see you in other threads and projects. :) 

Cheers.

• Thanks 2