Bug or cheat?

Jejerod

7 hours ago, Noacc said:

Hey guys, thank you for reporting this.

The team is aware of the issue and it is analyzing the situation.

Have you banned the cheaters ?? because i see IsaberI playing the game being 432lvl as if nothing happened and it's all natural.

Fixing the bug is one thing and punishing the cheaters is another, if you don't punish them on some way then no one will respect and trust you anymore.

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Have you banned the cheaters ?? because i see IsaberI playing the game being 432lvl as if nothing happened and it's all natural.

Fixing the bug is one thing and punishing the cheaters is another, if you don't punish them on some way then no one will respect and trust you anymore.

No point banning people until the bug has been fixed, otherwise there's just an endless wave of banning. Fix exploit, then identify the abusing accounts, then ban.

• Like 4

If it takes you months and months to find and fix the bug then you can't have all those cheaters run wild and uncontrolled and ruin the gameplay to the other players who don't cheat.

When you find a cheater you ban him immediately, at least that's what i did when i was forum moderator many years ago.

Edited by Hotless

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

If it takes you months and months to find and fix the bug then you can't have all those cheaters Run Wild and uncontrolled and ruin the gameplay to the other players who don't cheat.

When you find a cheater you ban him immediately, at least that's what i did when i was forum moderator many years ago.

Sure, but they had the bug already identified pretty readily for them by your fellow club member Habi. Since they already know where to look, I think taking ONE DAY to see if it's fixable before starting bans is not an unreasonable use of time.

4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, that guy, @Ichigo, is winning the contest now, and we can do nothing about it. 

On 2/24/2020 at 4:59 PM, Hotless said:

I'm guessing they gave the cam girls special account privileges so that they could unlock content, see the girls, etc.

I interacted with an awesome girl who was dressed up like MALA, (My fav!).  She said she was on level 100, and was really enjoying the game.

If you want to create a compelling cosplay interaction, they need to be aware of their character's content.  Easiest way to give that to them would be: "Here's unlimited kobans, use pachinko, and just unlock anything and everything.  Thanks for being willing to be a living representation of the game!"

4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, should I make a ticket? Will they give me my 180 kobans, 1 more ticket and 1 combativity I'm losing because of a cheater? 🤔

Don't expect compensation, it basically never happens.

• Thanks 1