What makes you keep playing Hentai Heroes?

mooreslife

It's been a few months since I've started playing this wonderful game, and I've been around virtually daily ever since, enjoying all the great content that is available for us. Now that I'm a bit more settled in the game, with a decent pvp team of girls, an ever-growing harem, and halfway through the Adventure mode, I wonder, and at the same time I ask all of you players, but particularly old players of HH, what is it that makes you come back every day or so to this game? Is it the competition of climbing up the leagues? The pleasure of collecting new girls and unlocking their sexy content? Is it the story?

Every thing ... Girls , the scenes, the story, money, the competition, the developments of the game, when get a new girl or get a reward, also when you complete the daily missions you will get kobans, higher place at the league you get money kobans and another reward, increasing your lever >> increasing your power, etc...

I think it's the best online game. i hope it will be better and better

• Like 3

Human brain has a design error that makes it produce happy hormones at the sight of increasing numbers, even when they are meaningless. It is not a controllable response. That is everyone's reason for playing HH, whether they realize it or not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, mooreslife said:

It's been a few months since I've started playing this wonderful game, and I've been around virtually daily ever since, enjoying all the great content that is available for us. Now that I'm a bit more settled in the game, with a decent pvp team of girls, an ever-growing harem, and halfway through the Adventure mode, I wonder, and at the same time I ask all of you players, but particularly old players of HH, what is it that makes you come back every day or so to this game? Is it the competition of climbing up the leagues? The pleasure of collecting new girls and unlocking their sexy content? Is it the story?

If you want to compare your stats with someone else's as you level up over the many months that you will play the game then feel free to do so with me, i've made a detailed post of my 2.5 year journey in the post below.

The reason i play the game ?? just one word: competition, i want to be among the best in ToF's leaderboard.

force of habit..............it's sort of like joining a group of people in a weekly lottery pool .............you can't quit because of the thought that the group will win a big prize after you have

stopped participating:(..........  and maybe competition from league play9_9

• Like 2

hace 8 horas, 3132 dijo:

Human brain has a design error that makes it produce happy hormones at the sight of increasing numbers, even when they are meaningless. It is not a controllable response. That is everyone's reason for playing HH, whether they realize it or not.

That reminds me too much of people posting in Reddit haha, you're absolutely right, my friend.

En 9/3/2020 a las 22:02, mooreslife dijo:

The more I play the less I argue with my girl

• Haha 2

For me it's the leadership role ever since clubs were introduced. If clubs weren't a thing or if I didn't create a club myself, I probably would have left the game already. But uniting a group of different people and exercise leadership skills, figuring out how to increase loyalty and appreciation within a team, that's what's keeping me here. It's a great practice ground and probably has good effects on real life skills as well.

Apart from that, I also like the new features added every once in a while (Leagues, Champions, patched Leagues, Orbs, etc.). I'm here since end of 2017 and the game changed and improved quite a lot! For example: In the beginning PvP wasn't really a thing and a good setup and strategy was not required. The only goal you were looking for was to increase your harem size and upgrade the girls for new scenes. In hindsight it's amazing how much potential was left in the game, so let's see what else there is looking forwards. :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 11:19 PM, casey said:

force of habit..............it's sort of like joining a group of people in a weekly lottery pool .............you can't quit because of the thought that the group will win a big prize after you have

stopped participating:(..........  and maybe competition from league play9_9

This. 😂

And like Z-wave, owning a club brings responsibility.