Multiple choice poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Alex
    • Carine
    • Brittany
    • Waitress Eugenie
    • Chocolate Maker Abrael

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

Ezzh99y.jpg?1

Easter Feast Event

From the 14th to 19th of March

5 girls will be present in the game: 2 of them captured by the villains.

This is a Revival event

The Hungry Goddess Needs You

It’s time to celebrate the Goddess Ishtar and you are the one who can stuff her, delicious hero! The tradition is to organise a huge buffet in her honor. Abraël and her team are participating and they need your help to succeed: they need your magic ingredient to make everything (finger) licking good.

Starting on the 14th (5 am UTC+1) and finishing on the 19th of March (5 am UTC+1), you will have 5 days to set a feast for the Goddess. A team of five gorgeous ladies will be bringing the heat in the kitchen: meat-eater Brittany, adventurous Alex, noble Carine, sweet Abraël, and hungry Eugenie. Find them in the Event and Epic Pachinko. Complete 5 Daily Meals/Missions and get the special cooking set.

But there are too many chefs in your kitchen: Alex the ingredient hunter, and Carine the wine waitress were captured by Gruntt and Donatien. You can’t win the competition without them!

Now feed me your delicious man meat, I am hungry! It’s time for an orgasmic feast!

Boss Girls

CxpE9cp.pngn8sCX8E.png

Alex                                                            Carine

Event Pachinko Girls

pZJ1oQB.png4jw6gsE.pngbnyDbzs.png

Brittany                                              Waitress Eugenie                                   Chocolate Maker Abrael

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Started with 97 shares of the woman carving the meat, 0 enthusiasm for getting her but I need the money. Unlike some people on the forum I will say nothing bad about her even if she is the farthest thing from my ideal girl. 

Edited by Crimson scale
Auto correct went wrong
  • Haha 1

Event completed for me too so I continue my eternal fight with Karole (is absurd how much it takes to get the common girls with this system 😓).

Better girls for me Brittany and Chocolate Maker Abrael and I have neither of them but maybe I can think of using some orbs that the spirimons have made me want to keep... we will see.

Have none of the girls, so all to play over here.

Would love to get my hands on Abraël, so where are those magical orbs when you need them? :D 😅

Looking forward for Carine, from the available girls.

And... well, since the tiers have been mentioned.... at least one of the lower level bosses could get addressed, please? 🙏

Taking it easy on this, IIRC, Legendary Days should be coming, right? 👌

This event is as non-existent for me, as I have all the villain girls and the only purpose in obtaining the equipment set via daily missions, apart adding kobans to the stash, is to make a bit of money by selling the set. So, for me these will be five days of Pandora pounding (still at 239/300, missing 24 shards from Talissa and 37 from Acadia, so with a little luck I have a small chance to obtain Talissa)

Edited by Observer_X

Comparing this event to what we just had, this event seems infinitely better... Old girls look better than newer ones, so Im gonna make an effort to get as many of these as I possibly can. At this point, we could have only older events and I wouldn't even complain... 

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Nice, time to farm tier 2 villains.

We are into the same mission :D

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

So, for me these will be five days of Pandora pounding (still at 239/300, missing 24 shards from Talissa and 37 from Acadia, so with a little luck I have a small chance to obtain Talissa)

Good luck, but don't expect it in only 5 days. I have just finished with Pandora and getting the three girls has taken almost 2800 battles. Don't despair, you will get them sooner or later.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, linkdream said:

This is a kind reminder of how gorgeous Carine is and forget the abomination they gave us in the circus event.

Yeah looking at Carine vs Natasha... Honestly I wouldn't even be mad if all events we had for a long time from now on were revival events, I'd take Carine over Squirts or Natasha any day

On 3/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, Čamuga said:

Comparing this event to what we just had, this event seems infinitely better...

Based purely on the girls, maybe. Alex is disgusting imo so that hurts this event for me. Also, I was able to get all 3 villain girls without spending kobans last event, and I'm not going to be able to get one without spending kobans this event. 

Casket,  You might be able to get a girl without spending kobans.  I did.  I guess, as Two Face played by Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever, put it best.  Sometimes it all comes down to "LUCK! Blind, simple, clueless, doo-dah LUCK!"

I love that quote by Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face. :)

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, casket said:

Also, I was able to get all 3 villain girls without spending kobans last event, and I'm not going to be able to get one without spending kobans this event. 

Barely got one in the last event in 12 days, will comfortably finish both this event. Shit happens :D

• Like 1

Event complete over here :)

Alex and Carine joined the "ranks" ^_^ 

Eager for some future choco with Abraël though 😅😜

Would maybe suggest the implementation of orbs as (potential) rewards instead of the epic equipment 👍 

• Like 1

Countdown clock running in my head.  8hr 22 minutes till another full 20 combativity.  10hr 15 min left in event.  And I have 95/100 left for Carine.  I hope to pickup the last 5 in the final round against Donatien.  We shall see.......

On 3/17/2020 at 9:26 PM, casket said:

Based purely on the girls, maybe. Alex is disgusting imo so that hurts this event for me. Also, I was able to get all 3 villain girls without spending kobans last event, and I'm not going to be able to get one without spending kobans this event. 

Alex isnt in my taste either, thats for sure, but having a well drawn girl that is out of my taste vs a shit drawn girl that within my taste- well, Imma choose the 1st option any day! I dont want my taste spoiled by awful art! :D

• Like 1

Voted for Alex and Brittany this time. I like the fact that there is a version of Abrael, for one time, without the demonic features, but the unlucky part is that I don't like to mix sex and food, so she's penalized in my eyes. Carine and Eugenie are nice, but I don't like their poses in these versions (Eugenie is one of those haremettes that, despite the fact i really like the body, in all her versions I still have to see a pose that I really like at 100%).