🎁 The Spy Who Shagged Me 🎁

En 20/3/2020 a las 23:06, Fucky Luke dijo:

Gruntt, you will run away when you see me disguised as Corona and i will go with Valentina.

image.png.7423d69bf9308fd776192caae2476bcf.png

ID HentaiHeroes 2754348

be careful, I think Grunt can drink two or three as you alone for breakfast ... because the belly he has is not from sitting on the sofa

5 ore fa, Bomba ha scritto:

After taking her hostage Gruntt will obviously try to hide her in castle, right? In one of those hundred different castles in that region. So, my camouflage will be a castle. I will just make another castle near the one he keeps her in. Overnight, out of some prop material. And the next day Gruntt will see a new castle and obviously he will try to relocate into it with his hostage. And that's where I will strike!

And if that plan fails, I will just disguise myself as a castle with a huge tower going at a peculiar angle. The fact that I would be a really small walking castle could pose some disadvantage, but with that amount of castles in the region I doubt anyone will suspect me.

Oh! And I would love to see her surprised face when the castle waltz in to save her❤️

Be careful that if you are a castle there is a risk that Gruntt wants to enter... in you 😱

Princess Noemy.

Gruntt has the hots for her. 

Noemy seduces him: "But no touching, Gruntty, I am very jealous. I want to be the only one in your harem, so you got to let go of that hussy Valentina. Only then, can you have my royal pussy"

Gruntt <kicking Valentina out>: "There Noemy, see, you're the only one for me. Now gimme that ass."

Hero: <takes off disguise, kicks Gruntt's ass out of the castle>. "Did you really think I'd give it up to you? haha, we're not on Gayharem here."

Edited by Zamio
grammar

I will disguise myself as Yuffie, the legendary Materia - er, Harem - Thief. Sneaking away with Valentina once Gruntt opens the Pause menu, along with half of his Pachinko Orbs! 🤗

HentaiHeroes ID 629782

I would use magic to transform my self into Gruntts biggest weakness,creature he is terrified of,listens to and can give punishment with ease.......his dear Mother !!
Gruntts Mom is worried sick for her boy and you knowing him decide to help unite them and save all captive girls !
Transforming part was easy but acting like her comes hard !!

Arriving at the castle and confronting Gruntt "So there you are with other girls ?" "You dont visit,call,text...." "No time for me even 1 day a Year"....
Pool out "Sleep Inducing Device" Wood Rolling Pin and knock Gruntt out !
Put him into a Taxi Cart and give Instructions and Big Tip in advance to be delivered to his Mother !

You save the captive girls and Gruntts Mother finally gets to see her son on Mothers Day !

Hentai Heroes
ID 461606

Mama.jpg

• Haha 1

Black turtleneck. The time has come for Haremverse to recognize its potential as a tactical garment. Tactical turtleneck, Valentina. The tactle-neck. I will pick the slightly blacker one. And then once we escape the castle, we'll take a long ride home. Phrasing, boom!

image.png.8863459a4e307ed13c7b9f2fc5e7ccfe.png

Hentai Heroes: 1658636

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic