Enhance Items

Cursed666

Yeah, it's not clear at all.

From UI elements one can guess, they would be items you can save on you and spend on girls you use.

Seeing that they promise just x18 multiplier on girl bonus and bonus (x18) is the same for every girl, this looks like a player trap. The only girl this would improve is Felicia.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Yeah, it's not clear at all.

From UI elements one can guess, they would be items you can save on you and spend on girls you use.

Seeing that they promise just x18 multiplier on girl bonus and bonus (x18) is the same for every girl, this looks like a player trap. The only girl this would improve is Felicia.

They also work in events, so it can be useful for Click girls as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

What about Cupid/Keira? For me, click transfer to idle (sex tape souvenir) is much better than leveling Felicia. Without gacha girls, the multiplier is also higher, so there's another reason to level them. 

11 minutes ago, ????penguin???? said:

What about Cupid/Keira? For me, click transfer to idle (sex tape souvenir) is much better than leveling Felicia. Without gacha girls, the multiplier is also higher, so there's another reason to level them. 

Even if you go for Keira, that's still only one girl.

But now you have starting level  of girls after reset. And they give same bonuses permantly. Maybe it helps us. By the way i'm going leveling Felicia.

Are the bonuses temporary or permanent?

written by Tapion -  it's the most important Question

I can't seem to actually use one or I'd answer the temp/perm question.

When I click to use it, the button goes grey...but nothing happens.  The item is not consumed and the bonus is not given.

7 minutes ago, Lyn said:

When I click to use it, the button goes grey...but nothing happens.  The item is not consumed and the bonus is not given.

Same here actually, I have an entire bag of the mojo candy but I cannot do anything with it.

I think this new multipliers will only be usefull in events.

In the office the perks already enables us to reach the level cap (13k) pretty easily.

I have the feeling that the devs have no idea of what they are doing. We have broken events, gacha, affection systems (too low for the number of perks), as well as regularly bugs that should not be even possible. They just do, and then see how it goes…

The problem is that this kind of game heavely relies on mathematics.

Who want to bet that they hasn't fix the cap bug, thus when we will upgrade our girls, we will have the cap bug before the level 13k ?

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I have the feeling that the devs have no idea of what they are doing.

Truer words have never been spoken. The whole game is based around mathematical mechanics, but it appears be made by people who's only target is big numbers. There's absolutely no balance to the characters. There are few very useful ones, and a multitude of useless ones, by virtue of the multiplier system. Not only that, but because of said multipliers, they had to pump up the numbers/difficulty of the game so that players will still have something to progress to. But even then it's not enough, as some have practically beaten the game permanently, due to having a few key gacha girls.

As for affection, the amount required for the last hearts becomes absurd. Not to mention the absolute lack of incentive for perfecting girls, as the only reward is a scene and not any kind of perk.

To top it all off, instead of making some effort to balance out the existing mechanics somewhat, new mechanics are introduced, which again are multiplier based. Unless they intend to raise the level cap by at least a few thousand, this latest update brings absolutely nothing relevant to the game.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Lyn said:

I had the same problem. Reload + refresh solved it.

17 hours ago, rui_li83 said:

So what does multiply on self mean exactly? If Felicia currently's idle 1A1, with 2x it will be 2A1, is that right?

If you mean Felicia's level dependent idle value shown in her office box, then yes, it indeed seems so. However, you have to level her up at least once to see any effect...

I just tested it on my Felicia. Was lucky to get two fresh candies from dailies: small and medium. The results are,...well, I'm not sure I understand what happened 😋 It seems that the actual multipliers applied differ from what the list says. First candy activated promotion #1, but the multiplier is actually x2.5 instead of the expected x2. Same with 2nd candy: Felicia's total self multiplier jumped to x3...

One thing I'm sure is that her growth rate didn't change -- it's still the godlike +4,83% per level.

• Like 1

PatchNotes need more clarification

Citation

Based on the girl’s bonuses, there are 3 types of enhance items

Click excitement

Cheap mojo nail polish

Concentrated Mojo nail polish

Deluxe Mojo Nail polish

Idle excitement

Mojo Candy

Handful of Mojo Candy

Pack of Mojo Candy

¥-men

Marketing lessons for noobs

Marketing lessons for juniors

Marketing lessons for seniors

@Noacc Can you add the information on wich one is used for such level ?

Got a Deluxe Polish from Daily Mission

PolishDeluxe.jpg.25e2567e6cb63d507d1442f1c7960f78.jpg

But I can't use it : ALL my Click-Girls need a Cheap Polish to be enhanced :(

PolishCheap.jpg.6f7df7b14fbede783ad079a0a995e836.jpgPolishCost.jpg.ef78e050cd562537b01bb12fde85a268.jpg

A better idea than explaining it to us would have been to make some of the event rewards low tier enhance items enough to level one of the girls so we could test out how this all works by simply doing it.
I'm yet to get any enhance items from daily's.

19 minutes ago, maxafax said:

got 2 today but could only use the idle one on Felicia yem one not working

Do you know by chance if enhancements share a spot in daily missions with mojo rewards? I've been holding onto 7 completed mojo dailies so that I only get affection, ryo and kink point rewards. Haven't got an enhancement since they've been implemented though

Edited by casket

24 minutes ago, casket said:

Do you know by chance if enhancements share a spot in daily missions with mojo rewards? I've been holding onto 7 completed mojo dailies so that I only get affection, ryo and kink point rewards. Haven't got an enhancement since they've been implemented though

im doing this with 5 Mojo missions and havent seen the new item yet - 7 Mojo missions seems a bit much conisdering there are many different quests you could get ( ryo, affection, kink and new one)

Looks like they balanced out the bonuses better today.  Yesterday I only had one mojo points bonus and a 25 affection bonus.  Rest were the new items.   Got more of the usual bonuses today, plus so me of the new ones.  It would be preferable to make sure players get at least x number of a certain daily reward each day, especially with how scarce affection and roku coins are. 

I don't know if they share same pool as other missions but I would not think so, however I think you probably need to reach the attainment level to get them a.k.a the level at which they can be used but as I'm already max couldn't say for sure.